Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume II
- Moffitt, Robert A.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gizem Kosar & Robert A. Moffitt, 2017.
"Trends in Cumulative Marginal Tax Rates Facing Low-Income Families, 1997-2007,"
Tax Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 43-70.
- Gizem Kosar & Robert A. Moffitt, 2016. "Trends in Cumulative Marginal Tax Rates Facing Low-Income Families, 1997–2007," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 31, pages 43-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gizem Kosar & Robert A. Moffitt, 2016. "Trends in Cumulative Marginal Tax Rates Facing Low-Income Families, 1997-2007," NBER Working Papers 22782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Gustman & Thomas Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2016.
"Distributional Effects of Means Testing Social Security: Income Versus Wealth,"
- Alan Gustman & Thomas Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2016. "Distributional Effects of Means Testing Social Security: Income Versus Wealth," NBER Working Papers 22424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melanie Guldi & Lucie Schmidt, 2017. "Taxes, Transfers, and Women’s Labor Supply in the United States," Working Papers 2017-01, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226392493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.