The Distorting Impact of Capital Controls
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge M. Streb & Gustavo Torrens, 2011. "Meaningful talk," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 443, Universidad del CEMA, revised May 2017.
- Andrés Fernández & Michael W Klein & Alessandro Rebucci & Martin Schindler & Martín Uribe, 2016.
"Capital Control Measures: A New Dataset,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(3), pages 548-574, August.
- Andrés Fernández & Michael W Klein & Alessandro Rebucci & Martin Schindler & Martin Uribe, 2015. "Capital Control Measures; A New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 15/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrés Fernández & Michael W. Klein & Alessandro Rebucci & Martin Schindler & Martín Uribe, 2015. "Capital Control Measures: A New Dataset," NBER Working Papers 20970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Fernández Martín & Michael W. Klein & Alessandro Rebucci & Martin Schindler & Martin Uribe, 2015. "Capital Control Measures: A New Dataset," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6814, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Makram El-Shagi, 2012. "Protect and survive? Did capital controls help shield emerging markets from the crisis?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 1-6.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:13:y:2012:i:1:p:41-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.