Corporate Governance and Corporate Competitiveness: an international analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian J. Hall & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 1998. "Are CEOs Really Paid Like Bureaucrats?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 653-691.
- Victor Dulewicz & Peter Herbert, 1999. "The Priorities and Performance of Boards in UK Public Companies," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 178-189, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balling, Morten & Holm, Claus & Poulsen, Thomas, 2006. "Corporate governance ratings as a means to reduce asymmetric information," Financial Reporting Research Group Working Papers R-2005-04, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Arunima Haldar & S. V. D. Nageswara Rao & Kirankumar S. Momaya, 2016. "Can Flexibility in Corporate Governance Enhance International Competitiveness? Evidence from Knowledge-Based Industries in India," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(4), pages 389-402, December.
- M. LÃ³pez & Arminda Garcia & Lazaro Rodriguez, 2007. "Sustainable Development and Corporate Performance: A Study Based on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 285-300, October.
- Huseynov, Fariz & Klamm, Bonnie K., 2012. "Tax avoidance, tax management and corporate social responsibility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 804-827.
- Sulaiman Abdullah Saif Alnasser & Joriah Muhammed, 2012. "Introduction to corporate governance from Islamic perspective," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 220-231, August.
- Holm, Claus & Schøler, Finn, 2008. "Reduction of Asymmetric Information through Corporate Governance Mechanisms : The Importance of Ownership Dispersion and International," Accounting Research Center Working Papers A-2008-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Muniandy, Balachandran & Hillier, John, 2015. "Board independence, investment opportunity set and performance of South African firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 108-124.
- Jesús Mauricio Flórez Parra, 2016. "El gobierno corporativo en el ámbito del sector público: un estudio bibliométrico en las revistas ubicadas en el área de Administración Pública," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, vol. 25(1), pages 161-175, December.
- Quôc Thai Huynh, 2010. "Les déterminants de l’activisme des actionnaires minoritaires:insuffisance de gouvernance affichée ou de résultats financiers?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(3), pages 95-114., September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:13:y:2005:i:2:p:211-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.