Corporate Governance and Economic Performance
- Gugler, Klaus(University of Vienna)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann, 2013. "Corporate governance in newly listed companies," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 9, pages 179-206 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marek Gruszczynski, 2006.
"Corporate Governance and Financial Performance of Companies in Poland,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 251-259, May.
- Marek Gruszczynski, 2005. "Corporate governance and financial performance of companies in Poland," Working Papers 19, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Eklund, Johan & Wiberg, Daniel, 2008. "Institutional Ownership and the Returns on Investment," Ratio Working Papers 128, The Ratio Institute.
- Roszaini Haniffa & Mohammad Hudaib, 2006. "Corporate Governance Structure and Performance of Malaysian Listed Companies," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7-8), pages 1034-1062.
- Alessandro Zattoni & Francesca Cuomo, 2008. "Why Adopt Codes of Good Governance? A Comparison of Institutional and Efficiency Perspectives," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 1-15, January.
- M. Diaz & Rosario Sanchez, 2008.
"Firm size and productivity in Spain: a stochastic frontier analysis,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 315-323, March.
- Rosario Sanchez & Maria Angeles Diaz, "undated". "Firms' Size and Productivity in Spain: a Stochastic Frontier Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100076, EcoMod.
- Deutsch, Klaus Günter, 2002. "Corporate Governance in Deutschland – Perspektiven der Wissenschaft. Ein Konferenzbericht," Research Notes 02-3, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Dherment-Ferere, Isabelle & Köke, Jens & Renneboog, Luc, 2001. "Corporate monitoring by blockholders in Europe: empirical evidence of managerial disciplining in Belgium, France, Germany, and the UK," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-24, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ozlem I. Koc, 2014. "A Research On Relationship Between Corporate Governance Ratings Of Banks Listed In Istanbul Stock Exchange (Bist) Corporate Governance Index And Some Of Their Characteristics," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 183-199.
- Forcillo, Donato, 2017. "Codetermination: the Necessary Presence of Workers on the Board. A Mathematical Model," MPRA Paper 81935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora Laurenza & M. Alessandra Rossi, 2016.
"Corporate governance effects on innovation when both agency costs and asset specificity matter,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 977-999.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora laurenza & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2015. "Corporate Governance Effects on Innovation when both Agency Costs and Asset Specificity Matter," Department of Economics University of Siena 718, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Klaus Gugler & Dennis C. Mueller & B. Burcin Yurtoglu, 2001. "Corporate Governance, Capital MarketDiscipline and the Returns on Investment," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-25, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Lehmann, Erik, 2018. "Corporate governance," UO Working Papers 01-18, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Klaus Gugler, 2003. "Corporate governance and investment," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 261-289.
- Miguel Manjon, 2007. "Does the proxy for shareholders' control make a difference in firm-performance regressions? Evidence from a blockholder system of corporate governance," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 445-449.
- M. Isabel Sánchez-Hernández & Emerson W. Mainardes, 2016. "University social responsibility: a student base analysis in Brazil," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 13(2), pages 151-169, July.
- Forcillo, Donato, 2017. "Codetermination: the Presence of Workers on the Board. A Depth Analysis," MPRA Paper 81936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Parkinson, 2003. "Models of the Company and the Employment Relationship," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 481-509, September.
- Deutsch, Klaus Günter & Stichnoth, Holger, 2002. "Corporate Governance in Germany – Perspectives from Economics and Finance. A Conference Report," Research Notes 02-3e, Deutsche Bank Research.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9530-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:2:p:251-259 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199245703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.