Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jobhdp
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1990, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 140-158 The management of information and impressions: When employees behave opportunistically
by Fandt, Patricia M. & Ferris, Gerald R.
1989, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 325-344 Provision of step-level public goods: Effects of greed and fear of being gypped
by Rapoport, Amnon & Eshed-Levy, Dalit
- 345-367 Assessing personal work goals in the organizational setting: Development and evaluation of the work concerns inventory
by Roberson, Loriann
- 368-379 Disjunction errors in qualitative likelihood judgment
by Carlson, Bruce W. & Yates, J. Frank
- 380-395 "Either a medal or a corporal": The effects of success and failure on the evaluation of decision making and decision makers
by Lipshitz, Raanan
- 396-414 The contributory effects of supervisor intentions on subordinate feedback responses
by Fedor, Donald B. & Eder, Robert W. & Buckley, M. Ronald
- 415-435 Effects of shifts in goal origin on goal acceptance and attainment
by Austin, James T.
- 436-453 Cognitive style and decision making
by Hunt, Raymond G. & Krzystofiak, Frank J. & Meindl, James R. & Yousry, Abdalla M.
- 454-473 Group vs individual information processing: The effects of outcome feedback on decision making
by Tindale, R. Scott
- 474-493 Priming performance self-evaluations: Moderating effects of rating purpose and judgment confidence
by Eder, Robert W. & Fedor, Donald B.
- 494-508 The transitivity of work values: Hierarchical preference ordering of socially desirable stimuli
by Ravlin, Elizabeth C. & Meglino, Bruce M.
1989, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 141-165 Task choice and assigned goals as determinants of task motivation and performance
by Shapira, Zur
- 166-202 Parametric models of the utility of survival duration: Tests of axioms in a generic utility framework
by Miyamoto, John M. & Eraker, Stephen A.
- 203-231 Cognitive processes in preference reversals
by Schkade, David A. & Johnson, Eric J.
- 232-260 The impact of ratee performance characteristics on rater cognitive processes and alternative measures of rater accuracy
by Padgett, Margaret Youtz & Ilgen, Daniel R.
- 261-280 Matching and negotiation processes in quasi-markets
by Sondak, Harris & Bazerman, Max H.
- 281-296 Personality and organizational conflict: Effects of the type a behavior pattern and self-monitoring
by Baron, Robert A.
- 297-324 The long-range impact of five definitions of "fair" employee selection on black employment and employee productivity
by Steffy, Brian D. & Ledvinka, James
1989, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-11 The effects of system failure error on predictions
by O'Connor, Raymond M. & Doherty, Michael E. & Tweney, Ryan D.
- 12-25 The influence of positive affective states on task perceptions and satisfaction
by Kraiger, Kurt & Billings, Robert S. & Isen, Alice M.
- 26-44 Reactions to discrimination in an incentive pay compensation scheme: A game-theoretic approach
by Weigelt, Keith & Dukerich, Janet & Schotter, Andrew
- 45-67 Effects of feedback sign and credibility on goal setting and task performance
by Podsakoff, Philip M. & Farh, Jiing-Lih
- 68-82 Effects of situation familiarity and financial incentives on use of the anchoring and adjustment heuristic for probability assessment
by Wright, William F. & Anderson, Urton
- 83-96 Technology, credibility, and feedback use
by Northcraft, Gregory B. & Earley, P. Christopher
- 97-122 Nonlinear and noncompensatory processes in performance evaluation
by Brannick, Michael T. & Brannick, Joan P.
- 123-131 A note on the assessment of self-insight in judgment research
by Reilly, Barbara A. & Doherty, Michael E.
- 132-139 Information competition and vividness effects in on-line judgments
by Wilson, Marie G. & Northcraft, Gregory B. & Neale, Margaret A.
1989, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 289-300 Memory performance by decision-making groups and individuals
by Vollrath, David A. & Sheppard, Blair H. & Hinsz, Verlin B. & Davis, James H.
- 301-335 Misperceptions of feedback in dynamic decision making
by Sterman, John D.
- 336-354 Effect of purpose of observation on accuracy of immediate and delayed performance ratings
by Murphy, Kevin R. & Philbin, Theresa A. & Adams, Susan R.
- 355-384 Separating cue relevance from cue importance within models of judgment and decision making
by Schwartz, Jeffrey P. & Norman, Kent L.
- 385-405 The quest for limits on noncomplementarity in opinion revision
by Van Wallendael, Lori Robinson
- 406-430 Control theory and the perception of work environments: The effects of focus of attention on affective and behavioral reactions to work
by Hollenbeck, John R.
1989, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 145-171 Probability judgment accuracy: China, Japan, and the United States
by Yates, J. Frank & Zhu, Ying & Ronis, David L. & Wang, Deng-Feng & Shinotsuka, Hiromi & Toda, Masanao
- 172-187 Factors affecting judgmental forecasts and confidence intervals
by Lawrence, Michael & Makridakis, Spyros
- 188-206 Fractile assessments for a linear regression model: An experimental study
by Garthwaite, Paul H.
- 207-242 The experience of powerlessness in organizations
by Ashforth, Blake E.
- 243-269 A laboratory study of charismatic leadership
by Howell, Jane M. & Frost, Peter J.
- 270-287 Separating the effects of goal specificity from goal level
by Locke, Edwin A. & Chah, Dong-Ok & Harrison, Scott & Lustgarten, Nancy
1989, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-28 Accuracy and confidence in group judgment
by Sniezek, Janet A. & Henry, Rebecca A.
- 29-51 The impact of personal control on performance and satisfaction
by Greenberger, David B. & Strasser, Stephen & Cummings, Larry L. & Dunham, Randall B.
- 52-57 Variations on a seminal demonstration of people's insensitivity to sample size
by Reagan, Robert Timothy
- 58-74 To centralize or not to centralize: The effects of uncertainty and threat on group structure and performance
by Argote, Linda & Turner, Marlene E. & Fichman, Mark
- 75-117 Process tracing methods: Contributions, problems, and neglected research questions
by Ford, J. Kevin & Schmitt, Neal & Schechtman, Susan L. & Hults, Brian M. & Doherty, Mary L.
- 118-135 Team-member exchange quality: A new construct for role-making research
by Seers, Anson
- 136-144 [varrho] = p
by Doherty, Michael E. & Sullivan, James A.
1988, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 271-283 Performance feedback improves the resolution of confidence judgments
by Sharp, Glen L. & Cutler, Brian L. & Penrod, Steven D.
- 284-302 Analyst judgment: The efficient market hypothesis versus a psychological theory of human judgment
by Hunter, John E. & Coggin, T. Daniel
- 303-323 Structuring knowledge retrieval: An analysis of decomposed quantitative judgments
by MacGregor, Donald & Lichtenstein, Sarah & Slovic, Paul
- 324-342 Measuring attitudes across job levels: When are scale scores truly comparable?
by Sawyer, John E.
- 343-363 Pseudodiagnosticity in judgment under uncertainty
by Ofir, Chezy
- 364-387 The effects of interviewers' initial impressions on information gathering
by Macan, Therese H. & Dipboye, Robert L.
- 388-410 Experimental tests of the mean-variance model for portfolio selection
by Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim & Rapoport, Amnon
1988, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 135-154 Intuition vs. deduction: Some thought experiments concerning Likert's linking-pin theory of organization
by Ono, Kaoru & Tindale, R. Scott & Hulin, Charles L. & Davis, James H.
- 155-180 The influence of monetary incentives on goal choice, goal commitment, and task performance
by Riedel, James A. & Nebeker, Delbert M. & Cooper, Barrie L.
- 181-193 The role of potential loss in the influence of affect on risk-taking behavior
by Arkes, Hal R. & Herren, Lisa Tandy & Isen, Alice M.
- 194-216 Negotiated belief structures and decision performance: An empirical investigation
by Walsh, James P. & Henderson, Caroline M. & Deighton, John
- 217-233 Limits to decision-making ability in direct multiattribute alternative evaluation
by Larichev, O. I. & Moshkovich, H. M.
- 234-249 An integration of process and decision scheme explanations of group problem solving performance
by Bottger, Preston C. & Yetton, Philip W.
- 250-269 Expertise and the explanation effect
by Anderson, Urton & Wright, William F.
1988, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-21 Information displays and preference reversals
by Johnson, Eric J. & Payne, John W. & Bettman, James R.
- 22-46 Mood, categorization breadth, and performance appraisal: The effects of order of information acquisition and affective state on halo, accuracy, information retrieval, and evaluations
by Sinclair, Robert C.
- 47-74 Incentive payment and nonmanagerial productivity: An interrupted time series analysis of magnitude and trend
by Wagner, John A. & Rubin, Paul A. & Callahan, Thomas J.
- 75-87 Information mispurchase in judgment tasks: A task-driven causal mechanism
by Connolly, Terry & Wholey, Douglas R.
- 88-110 Heuristics and biases in diagnostic reasoning : II. Congruence, information, and certainty
by Baron, Jonathan & Beattie, Jane & Hershey, John C.
- 111-133 Time pressure and strategic choice in mediation
by Carnevale, Peter J. D. & Conlon, Donald E.
1988, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 281-299 Analyzing the accuracy of probability judgments for multiple events: An extension of the covariance decomposition
by Yates, J. Frank
- 300-329 Some current models for the perception and judgment of risk
by Arabie, Phipps & Maschmeyer, Carman
- 330-351 Felt dispensability in groups of coactors: The effects of shared responsibility and explicit anonymity on cognitive effort
by Weldon, Elizabeth & Mustari, Elisa L.
- 352-370 Negotiator cognitions: A descriptive approach to negotiators' understanding of their opponents
by Carroll, John S. & Bazerman, Max H. & Maury, Robin
- 371-389 Explaining the price-volume relationship: The difference between price changes and changing prices
by Andreassen, Paul B.
- 390-404 Verbal probabilities: Ambiguous, context-dependent, or both?
by Brun, Wibecke & Teigen, Karl Halvor
- 405-425 The effects of "intrinsic" and "extrinsic" reinforcement contingencies on task behavior
by Scott, W. E. & Farh, Jiing-Lih & Podsakoff, Philip M.
1988, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 143-152 Effects of extrinsic incentives on the quality of frequency assessments
by Wright, William F. & Aboul-Ezz, Mohamed E.
- 153-179 Application of the means-end theoretic for understanding the cognitive bases of performance appraisal
by Jolly, James P. & Reynolds, Thomas J. & Slocum, John W.
- 180-195 The impact of applicant gender compared to qualifications on hiring recommendations : A meta-analysis of experimental studies
by Olian, Judy D. & Schwab, Donald P. & Haberfeld, Yitchak
- 196-210 Prediction with single event versus aggregate data
by Sniezek, Janet A.
- 211-232 Individual judgment and group interaction: A variable perspective approach
by Ono, Kaoru & Davis, James H.
- 233-247 On between-subjects versus within-subjects comparisons in testing utility theory
by Keren, Gideon B. & Raaijmakers, Jeroen G. W.
- 248-258 Effects of predictor intercorrelations and reliabilities on moderated multiple regression
by Dunlap, William P. & Kemery, Edward R.
- 259-279 Heuristics and biases in diagnostic reasoning: I. Priors, error costs, and test accuracy
by Baron, Jonathan & Hershey, John C.
1988, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-19 The effects of response mode and importance on decision-making strategies: Judgment versus choice
by Billings, Robert S. & Scherer, Lisa L.
- 20-33 The effect of applicant age, job level, and accountability on the evaluation of job applicants
by Gordon, Randall A. & Rozelle, Richard M. & Baxter, James C.
- 34-49 The task-related competency and compliance aspects of goal setting: A clarification
by Phillips, James S. & Freedman, Sara M.
- 50-64 Computer-generated performance feedback in the magazine-subscription industry
by Earley, P. Christopher
- 65-82 Manager-subordinate dyads: Relationships among task and social contact, manager friendliness and subordinate performance in management groups
by Crouch, Andrew & Yetton, Philip
- 83-97 What people say and what they do: The differential effects of informational cues and task design
by Kilduff, Martin & Regan, Dennis T.
- 98-110 The vagaries of sex bias: Conditions regulating the undervaluation, equivaluation, and overvaluation of female job applicants
by Heilman, Madeline E. & Martell, Richard F. & Simon, Michael C.
- 111-127 Attributions and organizational conflict: The mediating role of apparent sincerity
by Baron, Robert A.
- 128-142 The effect of decision strategy and task complexity on decision performance
by Paquette, Laurence & Kida, Thomas
1987, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 287-306 Perceptual organization in task performance
by Sandelands, Lloyd E. & Calder, Bobby J.
- 307-322 Personal constructs, performance schemata, and "folk theories" of subordinate effectiveness: Explorations in an army officer sample
by Borman, Walter C.
- 323-329 Note on subjects' hypotheses in multiple-cue probability learning
by Brehmer, Berndt
- 330-345 Decision responsibility, task responsibility, identifiability, and social loafing
by Price, Kenneth H.
- 346-368 Role stress reexamined: An investigation of role stress predictors
by Newton, T. J. & Keenan, A.
- 369-391 True intercorrelation among job components, time delay in rating, and rater intelligence as determinants of accuracy in performance ratings
by Smither, James W. & Reilly, Richard R.
- 392-414 The effects of individual differences and goal origin on goal setting and performance
by Hollenbeck, John R. & Brief, Arthur P.
1987, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 149-169 Judgment by heuristics: Effects of ratee and rater characteristics and performance standards on performance-related judgments
by Huber, Vandra L. & Neale, Margaret A. & Nofthcraft, Gregory B.
- 170-192 Cue selection in hypothesis generation: Reading habits, consistency checking, and diagnostic scanning
by Fisher, Stanley D.
- 193-218 Components of probability judgment accuracy: Individual consistency and effects of subject matter and assessment method
by Ronis, David L. & Yates, J. Frank
- 219-234 Use of the availability heuristic in probability estimates of future events: The effects of imagining outcomes versus imagining reasons
by Levi, Ariel S. & Pryor, John B.
- 235-254 Effects of choice task on attribute memory
by McClelland, Gary H. & Stewart, Bonnie E. & Judd, Charles M. & Bourne, Lyle E.
- 255-269 Understanding conditional probabilities
by Pollatsek, Alexander & Well, Arnold D. & Konold, Clifford & Hardiman, Pamela & Cobb, George
- 270-286 Incorporating risk into selection utility: Two models for sensitivity analysis and risk simulation
by Cronshaw, Steven F. & Alexander, Ralph A. & Wiesner, Willi H. & Barrick, Murray R.
1987, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-21 Designs for evaluating the validity and accuracy of performance ratings
by Dickinson, Terry L.
- 22-38 Delayed exposure to additional relevant information in nonmetric multiple-cue probability learning
by Edgell, Stephen E. & Morrissey, John M.
- 39-49 Organizational context and upward influence tactics
by Ansari, Mahfooz A. & Kapoor, Alka
- 50-68 Reduction of hindsight bias by restoration of foresight perspective: Effectiveness of foresight-encoding and hindsight-retrieval strategies
by Davies, Martin F.
- 69-95 Systematic research needs for understanding supervisory-based estimates of SDy in utility analysis
by Bobko, Philip & Karren, Ronald & Kerkar, Shanta P.
- 96-114 Personnel selection decisions: Effects of applicant personality and the letter of reference
by Paunonen, Sampo V. & Jackson, Douglas N. & Oberman, Steven M.
- 115-135 Script processing and intrinsic motivation: The cognitive sets underlying cognitive labels
by Cellar, Douglas F. & Barrett, Gerald V.
- 136-147 Decision bias and personnel selection strategies
by Huber, Vandra L. & Neale, Margaret A. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
1987, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 279-302 Work plan availability and performance: An assessment of task strategy priming on subsequent task completion
by Earley, P. Christopher & Perry, Brian C.
- 303-317 The influence of cue unreliability on judgment in a multiple cue probability learning task
by York, Kenneth M. & Doherty, Michael E. & Kamouri, Joseph
- 318-340 Prototypes and scripts: The effects of alternative methods of processing information on rating accuracy
by Foti, Roseanne J. & Lord, Robert G.
- 341-364 The value of action and inference in dynamic decision making
by Kleinmuntz, Don N. & Thomas, James B.
- 365-383 Response selection strategies and realism of confidence judgments
by Allwood, Carl Martin & Montgomery, Henry
- 384-396 Manager behavior, leadership style, and subordinate performance: An empirical extension of the Vroom-Yetton conflict rule
by Crouch, Andrew & Yetton, Philip
- 397-416 Predecisional information acquisition: Effects of task variables on suboptimal search strategies
by Connolly, Terry & Thorn, Brian K.
1987, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 145-154 The influence of positive affect on acceptable level of risk: The person with a large canoe has a large worry
by Isen, Alice M. & Geva, Nehemia
- 155-161 An application of meta-analysis for bankruptcy prediction studies
by Hite, Peggy A.
- 162-183 What makes you so sure? Effects of epistemic motivations on judgmental confidence
by Mayseless, Ofra & Kruglanski, Arie W.
- 184-202 Reflection of transitive and intransitive preferences: A test of prospect theory
by Budescu, David V. & Weiss, Wendy
- 203-227 Decision quality and commitment within a probabilistic environment
by Taylor, Lewis A.
- 228-241 The framing of negotiations: Contextual versus task frames
by Neale, Margaret A. & Huber, Vandra L. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 242-263 A confirmatory structural equations analysis of the job characteristics model
by Hogan, Eileen A. & Martell, Daniel A.
- 264-277 The effects of decision framing on choice of risky vs certain options
by Fagley, N. S. & Miller, Paul M.
1987, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-22 Experimental comparison of individual behavior under risk and under uncertainty for gains and for losses
by Cohen, Michele & Jaffray, Jean-Yves & Said, Tanios
- 23-51 An evaluation of human act generation performance
by Gettys, Charles F. & Pliske, Rebecca M. & Manning, Carol & Casey, Jeff T.
- 52-83 A meta-analytic study of the effects of goal setting on task performance: 1966-1984
by Mento, Anthony J. & Steel, Robert P. & Karren, Ronald J.
- 84-97 Experts, amateurs, and real estate: An anchoring-and-adjustment perspective on property pricing decisions
by Northcraft, Gregory B. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 98-114 Facing uncertainty in the game of bridge: A calibration study
by Keren, Gideon
- 115-132 Cue subset contributions in the hierarchical multivariate lens model: Judgments of children's reading achievement
by Cooksey, Ray W. & Freebody, Peter
- 133-144 Two methods of reducing overconfidence
by Arkes, Hal R. & Christensen, Caryn & Lai, Cheryl & Blumer, Catherine
1986, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 279-294 Test of a distributional theory of intuitive numerical prediction
by Mellers, Barbara
- 295-304 Heroic or competent? A second look
by Medcof, John W. & Evans, Martin G.
- 305-317 Experts, amateurs, and refrigerators: Comparing expert and amateur negotiators in a novel task
by Neale, Margaret A. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 318-341 An adaptive approach to resource allocation
by Busemeyer, Jerome R. & Swenson, Kenneth N. & Lazarte, Alejandro
- 342-365 Effects of cognitive heuristics and goals on negotiator performance and subsequent goal setting
by Huber, Vandra L. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 366-377 The persistence of pro-male bias despite identical information regarding causes of success
by Pazy, Asya
- 378-391 The flu shot study: Using multiattribute utility theory to design a vaccination intervention
by Carter, William B. & Beach, Lee Roy & Inui, Thomas S.
- 392-404 Prediction of wins and losses in a series of field hockey games: A study of probability assessment quality and cognitive information-processing models of players
by Vertinsky, Patricia & Kanetkar, Vinay & Vertinsky, Ilan & Wilson, Gail
- 405-414 Combining the judgments of experts: How many and which ones?
by Ashton, Robert H.
1986, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 133-140 Explicated models constructed under time pressure: Utility modeling versus process tracing
by Alemi, Farrokh
- 141-161 The role of variable labels in cue probability learning tasks
by Sniezek, Janet A.
- 162-180 The interactive effects of task complexity and participation on task performance: A field experiment
by Campbell, Donald J. & Gingrich, Karl F.
- 181-195 Use of experts in complex decision making: A paradigm for the study of staff work
by Brehmer, Berndt & Hagafors, Roger
- 196-206 Humility revisited: Self-esteem, information search, and policy consistency
by Knight, Patrick A. & Nadel, Jerome I.
- 207-229 Organizational symbols: A study of their meanings and influences on perceived psychological climate
by Ornstein, Suzyn
- 230-256 Psychological sources of ambiguity avoidance
by Curley, Shawn P. & Yates, J. Frank & Abrams, Richard A.
- 257-277 Coalition behavior: Effects of earned versus unearned resources
by Miller, Charles E. & Wong, Jane
1986, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-6 The seat belt paradox: Effect of adopted roles on information seeking
by Wagenaar, W. A. & Keren, G. B.
- 7-27 Chains of poor performance and supervisory control
by Green, Stephen G. & Fairhurst, Gail T. & Snavely, B. Kay
- 28-47 Relations between job facet comparisons and employee reactions
by Oldham, Greg R. & Kulik, Carol T. & Ambrose, Maureen L. & Stepina, Lee P. & Brand, Julianne F.
- 48-64 Framing effects in decisions with completely and incompletely described alternatives
by Levin, Irwin P. & Johnson, Richard D. & Deldin, Patricia J. & Carstens, Laura M. & Cressey, LuAnne J. & Davis, Charles R.
- 65-75 Individual versus group use of base-rate and individuating information
by Argote, Linda & Seabright, Mark A. & Dyer, Linda
- 76-91 The development of training programs to increase accuracy with different rating tasks
by Pulakos, Elaine D.
- 92-113 Differential engagement of self-reactive influences in cognitive motivation
by Bandura, Albert & Cervone, Daniel
- 114-130 Empirical investigation of some properties of the perceived riskiness of gambles
by Keller, L. Robin & Sarin, Rakesh K. & Weber, Martin
1986, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 297-315 Feature cues in probability learning: Data base information and judgment
by Sniezek, Janet A. & Reeves, Anthony P.
- 316-328 Social desirability response bias as one source of the discrepancy between subjective weights and regression weights
by Brookhouse, Kelly J. & Guion, Robert M. & Doherty, Michael E.
- 329-347 Biases in the recording of performance-related information: The effects of initial impression and centrality of the appraisal task
by Balzer, William K.
- 348-356 Opportunity costs and the framing of resource allocation decisions
by Northcraft, Gregory B. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 357-375 Does salary discussion hurt the developmental performance appraisal?
by Prince, J. Bruce & Lawler, Edward E.
- 376-390 Exposure to successful women: Antidote to sex discrimination in applicant screening decisions?
by Heilman, Madeline E. & Martell, Richard F.
- 391-408 Supervisors' performance feedback to subordinates: The impact of subordinate performance valence and outcome dependence
by Larson, James R.
- 409-425 An assessment of the potential utility of "scientific jury selection": A "thought experiment" approach
by Tindale, R. Scott & Nagao, Dennis H.
1986, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 157-187 Group processes in computer-mediated communication
by Siegel, Jane & Dubrovsky, Vitaly & Kiesler, Sara & McGuire, Timothy W.
- 188-196 An experimental investigation of the relative effectiveness of two techniques for structuring multiattributed hierarchies
by Adelman, Leonard & Sticha, Paul J. & Donnell, Michael L.
- 197-229 Cognition-behavior connections: Attribution and verbal behavior in leader-subordinate interactions
by Gioia, Dennis A. & Sims, Henry P.
- 230-253 Conjunction errors: Evidence for multiple judgment procedures, including "signed summation"
by Yates, J. Frank & Carlson, Bruce W.
- 254-265 Impact of situational constraints on subjective and objective criteria of managerial job performance
by Steel, Robert P. & Mento, Anthony J.
- 266-278 Judgments of salary bias and test bias from statistical evidence
by Birnbaum, Michael H. & Hynan, Linda G.
- 279-295 Implicit theories and the evaluation of group process and performance
by Guzzo, Richard A. & Wagner, David B. & Maguire, Eamonn & Herr, Barbara & Hawley, Charles
1986, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-13 The influence of positive affect and visual access on the discovery of integrative solutions in bilateral negotiation
by Carnevale, Peter J. D. & Isen, Alice M.
- 14-33 Plausibility assessments in hypothesis generation
by Gettys, Charles F. & Mehle, Thomas & Fisher, Stanley
- 34-59 Shared distinctiveness as a source of illusory correlation in performance appraisal
by Feldman, Jack M. & Camburn, Artegal & Gatti, G. Michelle
- 60-82 Task complexity: Definition of the construct
by Wood, Robert E.
- 83-92 The effects of time pressure on judgment in multiple cue probability learning
by Rothstein, Howard G.
- 93-110 Factors influencing the use of a decision rule in a probabilistic task
by Arkes, Hal R. & Dawes, Robyn M. & Christensen, Caryn
- 111-120 Effects of interactional goal on choice of allocation rule: A cross-national study
by Leung, Kwok & Park, Hun-Joon
- 121-138 Contextual effects on escalation processes in public sector decision making
by Davis, Mark A. & Bobko, Philip
- 139-155 Alternative structural solutions to resource dilemmas
by Samuelson, Charles D. & Messick, David M.
1985, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 289-304 Explicit cue weighting in a prediction task
by Peterson, Dane K. & Pitz, Gordon F.
- 305-323 A Monte Carlo study of the effects of correlated method variance in moderated multiple regression analysis
by Evans, Martin G.
- 324-347 Adaptation to work: An analysis of employee health, withdrawal, and change
by Rosse, Joseph G. & Hulin, Charles L.
- 348-361 Cognitive effort in additive task groups: The effects of shared responsibility on the quality of multiattribute judgments
by Weldon, Elizabeth & Gargano, Gina M.
- 362-377 Framing effects in judgment tasks with varying amounts of information
by Levin, Irwin P. & Johnson, Richard D. & Russo, Craig P. & Deldin, Patricia J.
- 378-390 The influence of component participation and role models on goal acceptance, goal satisfaction, and performance
by Earley, P. Christopher & Kanfer, Ruth
- 391-405 Consistency in interpretation of probabilistic phrases
by Budescu, David V. & Wallsten, Thomas S.
- 406-416 Calibration of probability assessments by professional blackjack dealers, statistical experts, and lay people
by Wagenaar, Willem A. & Keren, Gideon B.
1985, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 143-166 A signal detection framework for the evaluation of probabilistic forecasts
by Levi, Keith
- 167-185 The effects of feedback consistency and feedback favorability on self-perceived task competence and perceived feedback accuracy
by Stone, Dianna L. & Stone, Eugene F.
- 186-208 Influences of functional specialty and job technology on employees' perceptual and affective responses to their jobs
by Roznowski, Mary & Hulin, Charles L.
- 209-228 Toward quality criteria for collective judgments
by Hart, Stuart L.
- 229-244 Layoffs, self-esteem, and survivor guilt: Motivational, affective, and attitudinal consequences
by Brockner, Joel & Davy, Jeanette & Carter, Carolyn
- 245-272 Complex decision making: A longitudinal study of process and performance
by Schweiger, David M. & Anderson, Carl R. & Locke, Edwin A.
- 273-287 The center and range of the probability interval as factors affecting ambiguity preferences
by Curley, Shawn P. & Yates, J. Frank
1985, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-15 Cognitive strategies in a complex judgment task: Analyses of concurrent verbal reports and judgments of cumulated risk over different exposure times
by Svenson, Ola
- 16-78 A meta-analysis and conceptual critique of research on role ambiguity and role conflict in work settings
by Jackson, Susan E. & Schuler, Randall S.