Interdependence and Controversy in Group Decision Making: Antecedents to Effective Self-Managing Teams
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 74 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davis, Douglas D. & Harless, David W., 1996. "Group vs. Individual Performance in a Price-Searching Experiment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 215-227, May.
- Katzenstein, Gary, 1996. "The Debate on Structured Debate: Toward a Unified Theory," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 316-332, June.
- Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Williams, Katherine Y. & Neale, Margaret A., 1996. "Group Composition and Decision Making: How Member Familiarity and Information Distribution Affect Process and Performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Chen, Yi Feng & Tjosvold, Dean, 2005. "Cross-cultural leadership: Goal interdependence and leader-member relations in foreign ventures in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 417-439, September.
- Guoquan Chen & Dean Tjosvold, 2008. "Organizational values and procedures as antecedents for goal interdependence and collaborative effectiveness," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Dean Tjosvold & Ann Peng & Yi Chen & Fang Su, 2008. "Business and government interdependence in China: Cooperative goals to develop industries and the marketplace," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 225-249, June.
- Zhen Wang & Yi-feng Chen & Dean Tjosvold & Kan Shi, 2010. "Cooperative goals and team agreeableness composition for constructive controversy in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 139-153, March.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Véronique Tran & Marcus M. Stewart & Diane Mackie, 2009. "Linking social identities to intergroup behavior in diverse teams: the role of intergroup emotion," Working Papers CEB 09-010.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robin Snell & Dean Tjosvold & Sofia Fang, 2006. "Resolving ethical conflicts at workthrough cooperative goals and constructive controversy in the People's Republic of China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 319-343, September.
- Zellmer-Bruhn, Mary E. & Maloney, Mary M. & Bhappu, Anita D. & Salvador, Rommel (Bombie), 2008. "When and how do differences matter? An exploration of perceived similarity in teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 41-59, September.
- Nouwen, Eva & Decuyper, Stefan & Put, Johan, 2012. "Team decision making in child welfare," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2101-2116.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Scott DeRue, D. & Barnes, Christopher M. & Jundt, Dustin, 2013. "Functional versus dysfunctional team change: Problem diagnosis and structural feedback for self-managed teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 1-11.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.