Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Ben Lev
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jomega
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 925-940 Fuzzy LINMAP approach to heterogeneous MADM considering comparisons of alternatives with hesitation degrees
by Wan, Shu-Ping & Li, Deng-Feng
- 941-954 A production model for deteriorating items with stochastic preventive maintenance time and rework process with FIFO rule
by Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus
- 955-968 Integrated scheduling and inventory management of an oil products distribution system
by Relvas, Susana & Boschetto Magatão, Suelen N. & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula F.D. & Neves, Flávio
- 969-983 Multi-echelon supply chain network design in agile manufacturing
by Pan, Feng & Nagi, Rakesh
- 984-997 A unifying framework for duality and modeling in robust linear programs
by Soyster, A.L. & Murphy, F.H.
- 998-1007 A joint optimal pricing and order quantity model under parameter uncertainty and its practical implementation
by Lim, Sungmook
- 1008-1019 Deterministic models for premature and postponed replacement
by Adkins, Roger & Paxson, Dean
- 1020-1028 A newsboy problem with an emergency order under a general backorder rate function
by Pando, Valentín & San-José, Luis A. & García-Laguna, Juan & Sicilia, Joaquín
- 1029-1041 Supplier integration and company performance: A configurational view
by Danese, Pamela
- 1042-1052 Centralized nurse scheduling to simultaneously improve schedule cost and nurse satisfaction
by Wright, P. Daniel & Mahar, Stephen
- 1053-1067 Performance of weather-conditional rebates under different risk preferences
by Caliskan Demirag, Ozgun
2013, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 809-819 Mixed contracts for the newsvendor problem with real options and discrete demand
by Jörnsten, Kurt & Lise Nonås, Sigrid & Sandal, Leif & Ubøe, Jan
- 820-846 Multiple Criteria Hierarchy Process with ELECTRE and PROMETHEE
by Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman
- 847-855 Management of school locations allowing for free school choice
by Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven
- 856-867 Optimal location and capability of oil-spill response facilities for the south coast of Newfoundland
by Verma, Manish & Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert
- 868-871 Inner and outer approximations of technology: A shadow profit approach
by Leleu, Hervé
- 872-880 The effect of preservation technology investment on a non-instantaneous deteriorating inventory model
by Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 881-892 Multi-objective simulation optimization using data envelopment analysis and genetic algorithm: Specific application to determining optimal resource levels in surgical services
by Lin, Rung-Chuan & Sir, Mustafa Y. & Pasupathy, Kalyan S.
- 893-902 A survey of DEA applications
by Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y.
- 903-918 Reconstructing nurse schedules: Computational insights in the problem size parameters
by Maenhout, Broos & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 919-923 On the optimality of the optimal policies for the deterministic EPQ with partial backordering
by Stojkovska, Irena
2013, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 641-652 Assessing fairness of selfish revenue sharing mechanisms for airline alliances
by Çetiner, D. & Kimms, A.
- 653-664 Measuring and explaining the cost efficiency of municipal solid waste collection and processing services
by Rogge, Nicky & De Jaeger, Simon
- 665-678 A free gift card alternative to price discounts in the newsvendor problem
by Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune & Zhou, Jing
- 679-688 Integrating multicriteria decision analysis and scenario planning—Review and extension
by Stewart, Theodor J. & French, Simon & Rios, Jesus
- 689-705 Dynamic capacity adjustments with reactive customers
by van Ackere, Ann & Haxholdt, Christian & Larsen, Erik R.
- 706-720 Integrating commercial and residential pickup and delivery networks: A case study
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Jarrah, Ahmad I.
- 721-730 The maximum dispersion problem
by Fernández, Elena & Kalcsics, Jörg & Nickel, Stefan
- 731-734 A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: An alternative approach
by Fang, Hsin-Hsiung & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Chung, Cheng-Chi
- 735-751 RUTA: A framework for assessing and selecting additive value functions on the basis of rank related requirements
by Kadziński, Miłosz & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman
- 752-765 Fresh-product supply chain management with logistics outsourcing
by Cai, Xiaoqiang & Chen, Jian & Xiao, Yongbo & Xu, Xiaolin & Yu, Gang
- 766-779 Location and reliability problems on a line: Impact of objectives and correlated failures on optimal location patterns
by Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Menezes, Mozart B.C.
- 780-796 Supply chain coordination using revenue-dependent revenue sharing contracts
by Palsule-Desai, Omkar D.
- 797-807 Profitability of loyalty reward programs: An analytical investigation
by Gandomi, A. & Zolfaghari, S.
2013, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 501-509 Efficiency improvement from multiple perspectives: An application to Japanese banking industry
by Yang, Xiaopeng & Morita, Hiroshi
- 510-516 Multi-product lot scheduling with backordering and shelf-life constraints
by Yan, Changyuan & Liao, Yi & Banerjee, Avijit
- 517-524 Carbon price forecasting with a novel hybrid ARIMA and least squares support vector machines methodology
by Zhu, Bangzhu & Wei, Yiming
- 525-535 Commercial territory design planning with realignment and disjoint assignment requirements
by Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & López-Pérez, J. Fabián
- 536-552 Integrated production strategy and reuse scenario: A CoFAQ model and case study of mail server system development
by Tang, Jiafu & Zhiqiao, Wu & Kwong, C.K. & Luo, Xinggang
- 553-558 Sustainable design performance evaluation with applications in the automobile industry: Focusing on inefficiency by undesirable factors
by Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Chen, Chialin & Chen, Yao & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Shen, Pei-Di
- 559-573 Water resources management under multi-parameter interactions: A factorial multi-stage stochastic programming approach
by Zhou, Yang & Huang, Guo H. & Yang, Boting
- 574-585 The compatibility of durable goods with contingent generic consumables
by Erzurumlu, S. Sinan
- 598-620 An integrated production and inventory model for a whole manufacturing supply chain involving reverse logistics with finite horizon period
by Jonrinaldi, & Zhang, D.Z.
- 621-625 Super-efficiency based on a modified directional distance function
by Chen, Yao & Du, Juan & Huo, Jiazhen
- 626-639 Impact of product proliferation on the reverse supply chain
by Huang, Shui-Mu & Su, Jack C.P.
2013, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 164-175 Returns to scale vs. damages to scale in data envelopment analysis: An impact of U.S. clean air act on coal-fired power plants
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 176-185 Bayesian approach for optimal PV system sizing under climate change
by Chen, Shin-Guang
- 186-194 The closed-loop supply chain network with competition, distribution channel investment, and uncertainties
by Qiang, Qiang & Ke, Ke & Anderson, Trisha & Dong, June
- 195-206 Does the market value corporate response to climate change?
by Hsu, Audrey Wen-hsin & Wang, Tawei
- 207-215 Risk management and managerial efficiency in Chinese banks: A network DEA framework
by Matthews, Kent
- 216-225 Single-machine batch delivery scheduling with an assignable common due window
by Yin, Yunqiang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Hsu, Chou-Jung & Wu, Chin-Chia
- 226-235 Reducing the number of setups for CNC punch presses
by Marvizadeh, S. Zamiri & Choobineh, F.F.
- 236-249 Real option games with R&D and learning spillovers
by Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Zacharias, Eleftherios
- 250-258 Exact and heuristic methods for a class of selective newsvendor problems with normally distributed demands
by Strinka, Zohar M.A. & Romeijn, H. Edwin & Wu, Jingchen
- 259-269 Selection of resilient supply portfolio under disruption risks
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 270-279 An assessment of sustainable housing affordability using a multiple criteria decision making method
by Mulliner, Emma & Smallbone, Kieran & Maliene, Vida
- 280-286 The impact of a waiting-time threshold in overflow systems with impatient customers
by Stolletz, Raik & Manitz, Michael
- 287-298 OEM product design in a price competition with remanufactured product
by Wu, Cheng-Han
- 299-304 Scheduling tool changes and special jobs on a single machine to minimize makespan
by Xu, Dehua & Liu, Min & Yin, Yunqiang & Hao, Jinghua
- 305-314 Economies of scope in research and teaching: A non-parametric investigation
by De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky & Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 315-325 Evolving the latent variable model as an environmental DEA technology
by Bretholt, Abraham & Pan, Jeh-Nan
- 326-335 The price-setting newsvendor with service and loss constraints
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 336-344 Learning to learn and productivity growth: Evidence from a new car-assembly plant
by Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
- 345-353 Supply chain coordination through cooperative advertising with reference price effect
by Zhang, Juan & Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin
- 354-368 An EOQ model with partial delayed payment and partial backordering
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Pentico, David W. & Saeed Jabalameli, Mohammad & Aryanezhad, Mirbahador
- 369-382 Multiobjective optimisation of production, distribution and capacity planning of global supply chains in the process industry
by Liu, Songsong & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 383-389 Minimizing makespan in a blocking flowshop using a revised artificial immune system algorithm
by Lin, Shih-Wei & Ying, Kuo-Ching
- 390-396 Decision support for lead time and demand variability reduction
by Fang, Xin & Zhang, Cheng & Robb, David J. & Blackburn, Joseph D.
- 397-405 Dominance intensity measure within fuzzy weight oriented MAUT: An application
by Jiménez, Antonio & Mateos, Alfonso & Sabio, Pilar
- 406-420 Portfolio rebalancing with an investment horizon and transaction costs
by Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E.
- 421-430 Optimizing inventory and marketing policy for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with generalized type deterioration and holding cost rates
by Shah, Nita H & Soni, Hardik N & Patel, Kamlesh A
- 431-440 Aligning supply chain collaboration using Analytic Hierarchy Process
by Ramanathan, Usha
- 441-441 A note on the article “Economic order quantity with trade credit financing for non-decreasing demand”
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 442-458 Benchmarking airports from a managerial perspective
by Adler, Nicole & Liebert, Vanessa & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina
- 459-472 Technology adoption and training practices as a constrained shortest path problem
by Formaneck, Steven D. & Cozzarin, Brian P.
- 473-484 In-house capability and supply chain decisions
by Balachandran, Kashi R. & Wang, Hsiao-Wen & Li, Shu-Hsing & Wang, Taychang
- 485-499 An integrated nurse staffing and scheduling analysis for longer-term nursing staff allocation problems
by Maenhout, Broos & Vanhoucke, Mario
2013, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 3-15 Data envelopment analysis 1978–2010: A citation-based literature survey
by Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y.
- 16-27 Imposing the Regular Ultra Passum law in DEA models
by Olesen, Ole Bent & Petersen, Niels Christian
- 28-30 DEA, directional distance functions and positive, affine data transformation
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 31-40 Ensuring units invariant slack selection in radial data envelopment analysis models, and incorporating slacks into an overall efficiency score
by Edelstein, Barak & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 41-47 DEA with streaming data
by Dulá, J.H. & López, F.J.
- 48-54 Generalized symmetric weight assignment technique: Incorporating managerial preferences in data envelopment analysis using a penalty function
by Dimitrov, Stanko & Sutton, Warren
- 55-60 Allocating a fixed cost based on data envelopment analysis and satisfaction degree
by Li, Yongjun & Yang, Min & Chen, Ya & Dai, Qianzhi & Liang, Liang
- 61-79 A survey on bank branch efficiency and performance research with data envelopment analysis
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Zhu, Haiyan
- 80-87 Rationalising inefficiency: Staff utilisation in branches of a large Canadian bank
by Asmild, Mette & Bogetoft, Peter & Leth Hougaard, Jens
- 88-96 Estimating two-stage network Slacks-based inefficiency: An application to Bangladesh banking
by Akther, Syed & Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
- 97-111 Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru
- 112-118 Centralized resource planning and Yardstick competition
by Varmaz, Armin & Varwig, Andreas & Poddig, Thorsten
- 119-130 Human resource rightsizing using centralized data envelopment analysis: Evidence from Taiwan's Airports
by Yu, Ming-Miin & Chern, Ching-Chin & Hsiao, Bo
- 131-142 Using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) for monitoring efficiency-based performance of productivity-driven organizations: Design and implementation of a decision support system
by Samoilenko, Sergey & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 143-155 R&D, productivity, and market value: An empirical study from high-technology firms
by Wang, Chun-Hsien & Lu, Yung-Hsiang & Huang, Chin-Wei & Lee, Jun-Yen
2012, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 682-692 Approaches to displaying information to assist decisions under uncertainty
by Kreye, M.E. & Goh, Y.M. & Newnes, L.B. & Goodwin, P.
- 693-702 Wisdom of group forecasts: Does role-playing play a role?
by Önkal, Dilek & Zeynep Sayım, K. & Lawrence, Michael
- 703-712 Forecast horizon aggregation in integer autoregressive moving average (INARMA) models
by Mohammadipour, Maryam & Boylan, John E.
- 713-721 Impact of temporal aggregation on stock control performance of intermittent demand estimators: Empirical analysis
by Babai, M. Zied & Ali, Mohammad M. & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos
- 722-737 Spare parts classification and demand forecasting for stock control: Investigating the gap between research and practice
by Bacchetti, Andrea & Saccani, Nicola
- 738-747 Impact of information exchange on supplier forecasting performance
by Trapero, Juan R. & Kourentzes, N. & Fildes, R.
- 748-757 Forecasting intraday time series with multiple seasonal cycles using parsimonious seasonal exponential smoothing
by Taylor, James W. & Snyder, Ralph D.
- 758-766 Stock index forecasting based on a hybrid model
by Wang, Ju-Jie & Wang, Jian-Zhou & Zhang, Zhe-George & Guo, Shu-Po
- 767-773 Forecasting short-term electricity consumption using the adaptive grey-based approach—An Asian case
by Li, Der-Chiang & Chang, Che-Jung & Chen, Chien-Chih & Chen, Wen-Chih
- 774-781 Simultaneous determination of production lot size and process parameters under process deterioration and process breakdown
by Jeang, Angus
- 782-790 An acyclic outranking model to support group decision making within organizations
by Tavares, L. Valadares
- 791-804 Single machine scheduling with general positional deterioration and rate-modifying maintenance
by Rustogi, Kabir & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 805-806 A note on optimal price, warranty length and production rate for free replacement policy in static demand markets
by Faridimehr, Sina & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan
- 807-816 Manufacturer's pricing strategy for supply chain with warranty period-dependent demand
by Chen, Xu & Li, Ling & Zhou, Ming
- 817-817 A note on the article “A robust branch-and-cut approach for the minimum-energy symmetric network connectivity problem”
by Montemanni, R. & Gambardella, L.M.
- 818-826 A robust approach to the share-of-choice product design problem
by Wang, Xinfang (Jocelyn) & Curry, David J.
- 827-846 Cross-docking: State of the art
by Van Belle, Jan & Valckenaers, Paul & Cattrysse, Dirk
- 847-860 Minimizing the maximum travel time in a combined model of facility location and network design
by Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena & Reinelt, Gerhard
- 861-869 An exact algorithm for the multicriteria ordered clustering problem
by De Smet, Yves & Nemery, Philippe & Selvaraj, Ramkumar
- 870-881 Distribution planning of bulk lubricants at BP Turkey
by Furkan Uzar, M. & Çatay, Bülent
- 882-890 An application of multicriteria decision aid models in the prediction of open market share repurchases
by Andriosopoulos, Dimitrios & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Pasiouras, Fotios & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 891-905 Price promotions, operations cost, and profit in a two-stage supply chain
by Su, Yiqiang & Geunes, Joseph
- 906-917 A dynamic product quality evaluation based pricing model for perishable food supply chains
by Wang, Xiaojun & Li, Dong
- 918-926 Ambulance allocation for maximal survival with heterogeneous outcome measures
by Knight, V.A. & Harper, P.R. & Smith, L.
- 927-939 Multimodal hub location and hub network design
by Alumur, Sibel A. & Kara, Bahar Y. & Karasan, Oya E.
2012, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 503-510 The effect of winning the 2010 FIFA World Cup on the tourism market value: The Spanish case
by Nicolau, Juan L.
- 511-524 A multi-stage stochastic supply network design problem with financial decisions and risk management
by Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Ziegler, Hans-Peter
- 525-532 Using a Grey model optimized by Differential Evolution algorithm to forecast the per capita annual net income of rural households in China
by Zhao, Ze & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Jing & Su, Zhongyue
- 533-540 A flexible model for the pricing of perishable assets
by Banerjee, Pradeep K. & Turner, T. Rolf
- 541-549 Assessing the performance of business colleges in Taiwan using data envelopment analysis and student based value-added performance indicators
by Kong, Wei-Hsin & Fu, Tsu-Tan
- 550-561 Non-oriented slack-based decompositions of profit change with an application to Taiwanese banking
by Juo, Jia-Ching & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Yu, Ming-Miin
- 562-570 Scheduling online advertisements to maximize revenue under variable display frequency
by Deane, Jason & Agarwal, Anurag
- 571-583 Implementing coordination contracts in a manufacturer Stackelberg dual-channel supply chain
by Chen, Jing & Zhang, Hui & Sun, Ying
- 584-593 Passenger and pilot risk minimization in offshore helicopter transportation
by Qian, Fubin & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert & Halskau sr., Øyvind
- 594-600 An option contract pricing model of relief material supply chain
by Liang, Liang & Wang, Xihui & Gao, Jianguo
- 601-610 A note on the random yield from the perspective of the supply chain
by Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 611-618 DEA models for extended two-stage network structures
by Li, Yongjun & Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang & Xie, Jianhui
- 619-633 Optimizing trains movement on a railway network
by Yang, Lixing & Li, Keping & Gao, Ziyou & Li, Xiang
- 634-650 Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries
by Kopanos, Georgios M. & Puigjaner, Luis & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 651-659 A novel approach to regression analysis for the classification of quality attributes in the Kano model: an empirical test in the food and beverage industry
by Chen, Li-Fei
- 660-671 Computing globally optimal (s,S,T) inventory policies
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Christou, I.T. & Skouri, K.
- 672-679 Using branch-and-price approach to solve the directed network design problem with relays
by Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen
2012, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 415-423 The freight allocation problem with all-units quantity-based discount: A heuristic algorithm
by Qin, Hu & Luo, Meifeng & Gao, Xiang & Lim, Andrew
- 424-436 A multicriteria decision analysis model for faculty evaluation
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Mónica D.
- 437-444 Scheduling to minimize stringer utilization for continuous annealing operations
by Mujawar, Sachin & Huang, Simin & Nagi, Rakesh
- 445-455 The supplier selection problem with quantity discounts and truckload shipping
by Mansini, Renata & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P. & Tocchella, Barbara
- 456-464 A comparison of simplified value function approaches for treating uncertainty in multi-criteria decision analysis
by Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 465-477 The location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery: Formulations and a heuristic approach
by Karaoglan, Ismail & Altiparmak, Fulya & Kara, Imdat & Dengiz, Berna
- 478-487 A delayed demand supply chain: Incentives for upstream players
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 488-501 Extreme ranking analysis in robust ordinal regression
by Kadziński, MiŁosz & Greco, Salvatore & SŁowiński, Roman
2012, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 249-263 A multi-criteria approach for managing inter-enterprise collaborative relationships
by Verdecho, María-José & Alfaro-Saiz, Juan-Jose & Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Raul & Ortiz-Bas, Angel
- 264-266 A supplement to the EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate
by Wee, Hui-Ming & Wang, Wan-Tsu
- 267-282 Green logistics management and performance: Some empirical evidence from Chinese manufacturing exporters
by Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y.
- 283-293 The falling tide algorithm: A new multi-objective approach for complex workforce scheduling
by Li, Jingpeng & Burke, Edmund K. & Curtois, Tim & Petrovic, Sanja & Qu, Rong
- 294-301 Evaluation of the results of multi-attribute group decision-making with linguistic information
by Pang, Jifang & Liang, Jiye
- 302-313 Investigating a long tail in retail vehicle sales
by Brabazon, Philip G & MacCarthy, Bart
- 314-327 Inventory control for the supply chain: An adaptive control approach based on the identification of the lead-time
by Garcia, C.A. & Ibeas, A. & Herrera, J. & Vilanova, R.
- 328-335 Economic order quantity model with trade credit financing for non-decreasing demand
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Min, Jie & Pan, Qinhua
- 336-347 An investigation into the vehicle routing problem with time windows and link capacity constraints
by Ma, Hong & Cheang, Brenda & Lim, Andrew & Zhang, Lei & Zhu, Yi
- 348-357 Static-dynamic uncertainty strategy for a single-item stochastic inventory control problem
by Özen, Ulaş & Doğru, Mustafa K. & Armagan Tarim, S.
- 358-367 On service degrade at a discount: Capacity, demand pooling, and optimal discounting
by Su, Ping & Tian, Zhongjun & Wang, Haiyan
- 368-378 A review on Ecological Engineering based Engineering Management
by Xu, Jiuping & Li, Zongmin
- 379-389 Information systems outsourcing projects as a double moral hazard problem
by Elitzur, Ramy & Gavious, Arieh & Wensley, Anthony K.P.
- 390-403 Integrating the Data Envelopment Analysis and the Balanced Scorecard approaches for enhanced performance assessment
by Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Marques, Pedro M.
- 404-414 Transfer of risk in the newsvendor model with discrete demand
by Jörnsten, Kurt & Lise Nonås, Sigrid & Sandal, Leif & Ubøe, Jan
2012, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 137-148 Dynamic pricing in the presence of consumer inertia
by Zhao, Li & Tian, Peng & Xiangyong Li
- 149-158 On the location of new facilities for chain expansion under delivered pricing
by Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & Dolores García Pérez, María & Cano Hernández, Saúl
- 159-165 The impact of manufacturing and supply chain improvement initiatives: A survey comparing make-to-order and make-to-stock firms
by Olhager, Jan & Prajogo, Daniel I.
- 166-180 An estimation of distribution algorithm for lot-streaming flow shop problems with setup times
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Ruiz, Rubén
- 181-187 Preparation of chemotherapy drugs: Planning policy for reduced waiting times
by Masselink, Inge H.J. & van der Mijden, Thomas L.C. & Litvak, Nelly & Vanberkel, Peter T.
- 188-198 Risk tolerance and a retailer's pricing and ordering policies within a newsvendor framework
by Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G.
- 199-209 Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management
by Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich
- 210-217 A robust branch-and-cut approach for the minimum-energy symmetric network connectivity problem
by Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen
- 218-229 Effective heuristics for the blocking flowshop scheduling problem with makespan minimization
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Wang, Ling
- 230-243 Corporate structure optimisation for multinational companies
by Anken, F. & Beasley, J.E.
- 244-248 A note towards improved homeland defense
by Plastria, F.
2012, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-8 The technical efficiency of the Japanese banks: Non-radial directional performance measurement with undesirable output
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke & Matousek, Roman
- 9-20 Fixed or variable demand? Does it matter when locating a facility?
by Redondo, Juana L. & Fernández, José & Arrondo, Aránzazu G. & García, Inmaculada & Ortigosa, Pilar M.
- 21-30 Hedging against disruptions with ripple effects in location analysis
by Liberatore, Federico & Scaparra, Maria P. & Daskin, Mark S.
- 31-41 Combinatorial design of a minimum cost transfer line
by Delorme, Xavier & Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 42-52 Group decision making on water resources based on analysis of individual rankings
by Morais, Danielle C. & de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira
- 53-64 Making combination vaccines more accessible to low-income countries: The antigen bundle pricing problem
by Proano, Ruben A. & Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Zhang, Wenbo
- 65-78 An integrated approach to evaluation and planning of best practices
by Xu, Yan & Yeh, Chung-Hsing
- 79-88 IT security planning under uncertainty for high-impact events
by Rakes, Terry R. & Deane, Jason K. & Paul Rees, Loren
- 89-95 Predicting project approvals: A case of grants from the National Science Council of Taiwan
by Kao, Chiang & Pao, Hwei-Lan
- 96-103 Screening alternatives graphically by an extended case-based distance approach
by Ma, Li-Ching
- 104-119 Strategic performance measurement in a healthcare organisation: A multiple criteria approach based on balanced scorecard
by Grigoroudis, E. & Orfanoudaki, E. & Zopounidis, C.
- 120-130 Determining the optimal double-component assignment for a stochastic computer network
by Lin, Yi-Kuei & Yeh, Cheng-Ta
- 131-133 A note on "The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate"
by Hsieh, Tsu-Pang & Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 134-134 Corrigendum to "EOQ model for imperfective items under a one-time-only discount" [Omega 37 (5) (2009) 1018-1026]
by Chen, Jia-yin
2011, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 589-597 Pediatric vaccine procurement policy: The monopsonist's problem
by Robbins, Matthew J. & Jacobson, Sheldon H.
- 598-607 An integrated hybrid approach to the examination timetabling problem
by Turabieh, Hamza & Abdullah, Salwani
- 608-619 Technology-based total factor productivity and benchmarking: New proposals and an application
by Epure, Mircea & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego
- 620-626 DEA as a tool for predicting corporate failure and success: A case of bankruptcy assessment
by Premachandra, I.M. & Chen, Yao & Watson, John
- 627-633 A column generation heuristic for dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fill rate constraint
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 634-641 Reducing differences between profiles of weights: A "peer-restricted" cross-efficiency evaluation
by Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 642-654 Joint modified block replacement and production/inventory control policy for a failure-prone manufacturing cell
by Berthaut, F. & Gharbi, A. & Dhouib, K.
- 655-666 Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games
by Li, Deng-Feng
- 667-676 Inter-organizational information systems visibility in buyer-supplier relationships: The case of telecommunication equipment component manufacturing industry
by Kyu Kim, Kyung & Yul Ryoo, Sung & Dug Jung, Myung
- 677-689 FAMCDM: A fusion approach of MCDM methods to rank multiclass classification algorithms
by Peng, Yi & Kou, Gang & Wang, Guoxun & Shi, Yong
- 690-701 An empirical study of transformational leadership, team performance and service quality in retail banks
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Lai, Kee-hung
- 702-709 The tactical use of constraints and structure in diagnostic problem solving
by de Mast, Jeroen
- 710-718 An inventory model with random discount offerings
by Mahdi Tajbakhsh, M. & Lee, Chi-Guhn & Zolfaghari, Saeed
- 719-724 Seed distributions for the NCAA men's basketball tournament
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Nikolaev, Alexander G. & King, Douglas M. & Lee, Adrian J.
- 725-728 Modeling fixed-charge problems with polynomials
by Lev, Benjamin & Kowalski, Krzysztof
- 729-741 Soft OR comes of age--but not everywhere!
by Mingers, John
2011, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 467-471 Single-machine scheduling with general sum-of-processing-time-based and position-based learning effects
by Lai, Peng-Jen & Lee, Wen-Chiung
- 472-480 A study of DEA models without explicit inputs
by Liu, W.B. & Zhang, D.Q. & Meng, W. & Li, X.X. & Xu, F.