Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jobhdp
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1996, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 68-76 Context-Dependent Selection: The Effects of Decoy and Phantom Job Candidates
by Highhouse, Scott
1995, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 229-248 Tests of Hypotheses about Certainty Equivalents and Joint Receipt of Gambles
by Cho, Younghee & Luce, R. Duncan
- 249-260 The Negotiated Allocation of Benefits and Burdens: The Impact of Outcome Valence, Contribution, and Relationship
by Sondak, Harris & Neale, Margaret A. & Pinkley, Robin
- 261-273 Upper and Lower Bound Evaluation of Multiattribute Objects: Comparison Models Using Linear Programming
by Doyle, J. R. & Green, R. H. & Cook, W. D.
- 274-282 Are Resource Fluctuations Anticipated in Resource Allocation Tasks?
by Langholtz, Harvey & Gettys, Charles & Foote, Bobbie
- 283-293 States of Affairs and States of Mind: The Effect of Knowledge of Beliefs
by Keysar, Boaz & Ginzel, Linda E. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 294-306 Domain-Specific Knowledge and Task Characteristics in Decision Making
by Devine, Dennis J. & Kozlowski, Steve W. J.
- 307-324 Alternatives to Difference Scores as Dependent Variables in the Study of Congruence in Organizational Research
by Edwards, Jeffrey R.
- 325-339 Choice/Matching Preference Reversals in Groups: Consensus Processes and Justification-Based Reasoning
by Irwin, Julie R. & Davis, James H.
1995, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 119-127 Outcome Knowledge, Regret, and Omission Bias
by Ritov, Ilana & Baron, Jonathan
- 128-137 Testing Credit and Blame Attributions as Explanation for Choices under Ambiguity
by Taylor, Kimberly A.
- 138-150 Yours, Mine, and Ours: Facilitating Group Productivity through the Integration of Individual and Group Goals
by Crown, Deborah F. & Rosse, Joseph G.
- 151-170 Measuring Trust between Organizational Boundary Role Persons
by Currall, Steven C. & Judge, Timothy A.
- 171-184 Normative and Substantive Expertise in Multiple Hypotheses Evaluation
by Asare, Stephen K. & Wright, Arnold
- 185-202 Professional Traders as Intuitive Bayesians
by Anderson, Matthew J. & Sunder, Shyam
- 203-218 Coordination in Market Entry Games with Symmetric Players
by Sundali, James A. & Rapoport, Amnon & Seale, Darryl A.
- 219-228 Cues and Components in Multiattribute Evaluation
by Connolly, Terry & Srivastava, Joydeep
1995, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-8 Phased Narrowing: A New Process Tracing Method for Decision Making
by Levin, Irwin P. & Jasper, J. D.
- 9-21 Numerical vs Cardinal Measurements in Multiattribute Decision Making: How Exact Is Enough?
by Larichev, O. I. & Olson, D. L. & Moshkovich, H. M. & Mechitov, A. J.
- 22-30 Modeling Myopic Decisions: Evidence for Hyperbolic Delay-Discounting within Subjects and Amounts
by Kirby, Kris N. & Marakovic, Nino N.
- 31-37 Image Compatibility and the Use of Problem Space Information in Resource Allocation Decisions: Testing a Moderating Effects Model
by Dunegan, Kenneth J. & Duchon, Dennis & Ashmos, Donde
- 38-48 Measures of Joint Performance in Dyadic Mixed-Motive Negotiations
by Clyman, Dana R.
- 49-64 A Comparison of Different Methods for the Elicitation of Attribute Weights: Structural Modeling, Process Tracing, and Self-Reports
by Harte, Johanna M. & Koele, Pieter
- 65-75 Decision Making under Strict Uncertainty: An Experimental Test of Competitive Criteria
by Seale, Darryl A. & Rapoport, Amnon & Budescu, David V.
- 76-83 The Effect of Multiple Reference Points and Prior Gains and Losses on Managers' Risky Decision Making
by Sullivan, Kathryn & Kida, Thomas
- 84-102 Self-Handicapping, Expected Evaluation, and Performance: Accentuating the Positive and Attenuating the Negative
by Sanna, Lawrence J. & Mark, Melvin M.
- 103-117 On the Practical Significance of Hindsight Bias: The Case of the Expectancy-Disconfirmation Model of Consumer Satisfaction
by Zwick, Rami & Pieters, Rik & Baumgartner, Hans
1995, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 223-232 Seeking Subjective Dominance in Multidimensional Space: An Explanation of the Asymmetric Dominance Effect
by Ariely, Dan & Wallsten, Thomas S.
- 233-246 Dynamic and Static Work-Family Relationships
by Tenbrunsel, Ann E. & Brett, Jeanne M. & Maoz, Eyal & Stroh, Linda K. & Reilly, Anne H.
- 247-263 Why Are Judgments Less Consistent in Less Predictable Task Situations?
by Harvey, Nigel
- 264-275 Influencing Risk Preference in Decision Making: The Effects of Framing and Salience
by Van Schie, Els C. M. & Van Der Pligt, Joop
- 276-286 Equity, Equality, or Need? The Effects of Organizational Culture on the Allocation of Benefits and Burdens
by Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Neale, Margaret A. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 287-297 Immediacy and Certainty in Intertemporal Choice
by Keren, Gideon & Roelofsma, Peter
- 298-310 Negotiating with Nonlinear Subjective Utilities: Why Some Concessions Are More Equal Than Others
by Northcraft, Gregory B. & Brodt, Susan E. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 311-319 Sunk Cost Effects: The Influences of Instruction and Future Return Estimates
by Tan, Hun-Tong & Yates, J. Frank
1995, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 117-130 Similarity and Alignment in Choice
by Markman, Arthur B. & Medin, Douglas L.
- 131-144 When Social Outcomes Aren't Fair: The Effect of Causal Attributions on Preferences
by Blount, Sally
- 145-157 Determinants of Decision Rule Use in a Production Planning Task
by Davis, Fred D. & Kottemann, Jeffrey E.
- 158-173 Devil's Advocacy and Dialectical Inquiry Effects on Face-to-Face and Computer-Mediated Group Decision Making
by Valacich, Joseph S. & Schwenk, Charles
- 174-186 A Prospect Theory Account of the Income Tax Withholding Phenomenon
by Schepanski, A. & Shearer, T.
- 187-194 Attribute Range and Response Range: Limits of Compatibility in Multiattribute Judgment
by Cooke, Alan D. J. & Mellers, Barbara A.
- 195-206 The Learning of Natural Configural Strategies
by Ganzach, Yoav & Czaczkes, Benjamin
- 207-221 Managerial Control Strategies for Poor Performance over Time and the Impact on Subordinate Reactions
by Gavin, Mark B. & Green, Stephen G. & Fairhurst, Gail T.
1995, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-5 Causality Does Influence Conjunctive Probability Judgments If Context and Design Allow for It
by Fabre, Jean-Marc & Caverni, Jean Paul & Jungermann, Helmut
- 6-20 A Range-Frequency Explanation of Shifting Reference Points in Risky Decision Making
by Lim, Rodney G.
- 21-32 Anticipations of Effort and Accuracy in Multiattribute Choice
by Fennema, M. G. & Kleinmuntz, Don N.
- 33-45 The Effects of Stimulus Medium and Feedback on the Judgment of Rapport
by Gillis, John S. & Bernieri, Frank J. & Wooten, Eric
- 46-58 We Knew It All Along: Hindsight Bias in Groups
by Stahlberg, Dagmar & Eller, Frank & Maass, Anne & Frey, Dieter
- 59-68 Decision Frame, Procedural Justice, and Survivors' Reactions to Job Layoffs
by Brockner, Joel & Wiesenfeld, Batia M. & Martin, Christopher L.
- 69-72 Multiple Reference Points, Framing, and the Status Quo Bias in Health Care Financing Decisions
by Schweitzer, Maurice
- 73-86 The Roles of Information Characteristics and Accountability in Moderating Stereotype-Driven Processes during Social Decision Making
by Hattrup, Keith & Ford, J. Kevin
- 87-97 Avoiding Regret in Decisions with Feedback: A Negotiation Example
by Larrick, Richard P. & Boles, Terry L.
- 98-111 Generality of a Theory of Collective Induction: Face-to-Face and Computer-Mediated Interaction, Amount of Potential Information, and Group versus Member Choice of Evidence
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Chandler, John S. & Shupe, Ellen I. & Magley, Vicki J. & Hulbert, Lorne G.
- 112-116 Do Ranks Suffice? A Comparison of Alternative Weighting Approaches in Value Elicitation
by Srivastava, Joydeep & Connolly, Terry & Beach, Lee Roy
1995, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 241-251 Negotiating over Time: Impediments to Integrative Solutions
by Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Tinsley, Catherine H. & Bazerman, Max
- 252-266 Range Sensitivity of Attribute Weights in Multiattribute Value Models
by Fischer, Gregory W.
- 267-275 Group Discussion as Affected by Number of Alternatives and by a Time Limit
by Parks, Craig D. & Cowlin, Rebecca
- 276-285 Feedback Inquiry: The Effect of Source Attributes and Individual Differences
by Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Morrison, Elizabeth Wolfe
- 286-299 Responses to Successful and Unsuccessful Performance: The Moderating Effect of Self-Efficacy on the Relationship between Performance and Attributions
by Silver, William S. & Mitchell, Terence R. & Gist, Marilyn E.
- 300-317 Preference Reversals in Monetary and Life Expectancy Evaluations
by Chapman, Gretchen B. & Johnson, Eric J.
- 318-329 The Effects of Numerical and Logical Group Size on Computer-Mediated Idea Generation
by Valacich, Joseph S. & Wheeler, Bradley C. & Mennecke, Brian E. & Wachter, Renee
- 330-337 Elastic Justification: How Tempting but Task-Irrelevant Factors Influence Decisions
by Hsee, Christopher K.
1995, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 129-158 Eliciting Knowledge from Experts: A Methodological Analysis
by Hoffman, Robert R. & Shadbolt, Nigel R. & Burton, A. Mike & Klein, Gary
- 159-174 Cueing and Cognitive Conflict in Judge-Advisor Decision Making
by Sniezek, Janet A. & Buckley, Timothy
- 175-189 Invariance Violations and Mental Accounting Procedures in Riskless Matching
by Joyce, Edward J. & Shapiro, Brian P.
- 190-197 Improving Group Judgment Accuracy: Information Sharing and Determining the Best Member
by Henry, Rebecca A.
- 198-215 Effects of Feedback Complexity on Dynamic Decision Making
by Diehl, Ernst & Sterman, John D.
- 216-219 Is There Something More Important behind Framing?
by Li, Shu & Adams, Austin S.
- 220-229 The Influence of Social (Mis)Information on Memory for Behavior in an Employment Interview
by Highhouse, Scott & Bottrill, Karen V.
- 230-240 The Framing of Decisions: A New Look at Old Problems
by Kuhberger, Anton
1995, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-13 Probability Models for Duration: The Data Don't Tell the Whole Story
by Vanhuele, Marc & Dekimpe, Marnik G. & Sharma, Sunil & Morrison, Donald G.
- 14-22 Response Mode Bias in the Formation of Preference: Boundary Conditions of the Prominence Effect
by Creyer, Elizabeth H. & Johar, Gita Venkataramani
- 23-37 Situational and Individual Determinants of Feedback Seeking: A Closer Look at the Process
by Levy, Paul E. & Albright, Michelle D. & Cawley, Brian D. & Williams, Jane R.
- 38-54 Escalation and De-escalation of Commitment in Response to Sunk Costs: The Role of Budgeting in Mental Accounting
by Heath, Chip
- 55-62 Cookies, Disposition, and Job Attitudes: The Effects of Positive Mood-Inducing Events and Negative Affectivity on Job Satisfaction in a Field Experiment
by Brief, Arthur P. & Butcher, Ann Houston & Roberson, Loriann
- 63-69 Characteristics of Skilled Option Generation in Chess
by Klein, Gary & Wolf, Steve & Militello, Laura & Zsambok, Caroline
- 70-78 "Fair" Allocations of Pay and Workload: Tests of a Subtractive Model with Nonlinear Judgment Function
by Singh, Ramadhar
- 79-86 Image Theory: Testing the Role of Image Compatibility in Progress Decisions
by Dunegan, Kenneth J.
- 87-100 Multiattribute Choice for the Lazy Decision Maker: Let the Alternatives Decide!
by Doyle, John R.
- 101-112 "Fixed Pie" a la Mode: Information Availability, Information Processing, and the Negotiation of Suboptimal Agreements
by Pinkley, Robin L. & Griffith, Terri L. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 113-122 Attribute Scatter and Decision Outcome: Judgment versus Choice
by Ganzach, Yoav
- 123-126 Judgment by Outcomes: Why Is It Interesting? A Reply to Hershey and Baron: "Judgment by Outcomes: When Is It Justified?"
by Lipshitz, Raanan
- 127-126 Judgment by Outcomes: When Is It Warranted?
by Hershey, John C. & Baron, Jonathan
1995, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 225-238 Positional Order and Group Size Effects in Resource Dilemmas with Uncertain Resources
by Budescu, David V. & Suleiman, Ramzi & Rapoport, Amnon
- 239-249 Aural and Visual Sources of Validity in Structured Employment Interviews
by Motowidlo, Stephan J. & Burnett, Jennifer R.
- 250-261 A Model of Financial Incentive Effects in Decision Making
by Stone, Dan N. & Ziebart, David A.
- 262-275 A Reverse Outcome Bias: The Influence of Multiple Reference Points on the Evaluation of Outcomes and Decisions
by Boles, Terry L. & Messick, David M.
- 276-288 Locus of Knowledge as a Determinant of the Effects of Participation on Performance, Affect, and Perceptions
by Scully, Judith A. & Kirkpatrick, Shelley A. & Locke, Edwin A.
- 289-304 Judgment Accuracy and Outcomes in Negotiation: A Causal Modeling Analysis of Decision-Aiding Effects
by Arunachalam, Vairam & Dilla, William N.
- 305-326 Interaction with Others Increases Decision Confidence but Not Decision Quality: Evidence against Information Collection Views of Interactive Decision Making
by Heath, Chip & Gonzalez, Rich
1995, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 109-122 Biases of Probability Assessment: A Comparison of Frequency and Single-Case Judgments
by Jones, Steven K. & Taylor Jones, Kristine & Frisch, Deborah
- 123-137 Stated vs Implicit Willingness to Pay Under Risk
by Casey, Jeff T. & Delquie, Philippe
- 138-147 Electronic Meetings and Established Decision Groups: Audioconferencing Effects on Performance and Structural Stability
by Harmon, Joel & Schneer, Joy A. & Hoffman, L. Richard
- 148-167 Item Difficulty, Discrimination, and the Confidence-Frequency Effect in a Categorical Judgment Task
by Schneider, Sandra L.
- 168-176 On Detecting Nonlinear Noncompensatory Judgment Strategies: Comparison of Alternative Regression Models
by Ganzach, Yoav & Czaczkes, Benjamin
- 177-189 Conditions and Consequences of Spontaneous Inference Generation: A Concurrent Protocol Approach
by Lee, Dong Hwan & Olshavsky, Richard W.
- 190-201 Framing in Resource Dilemmas: Loss Aversion and the Moderating Effects of Sanctions
by McCusker, Christopher & Carnevale, Peter J.
- 202-213 Bias and Accuracy in Estimates of Task Duration
by Josephs, Robert A. & Hahn, Eugene D.
- 214-223 Choosing and Translating between Problem Representations
by Jones, Donald R. & Schkade, David A.
1995, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-15 Distinguishing Adding and Averaging Models in a Personnel Selection Task: When Missing Information Matters
by Jagacinski, Carolyn M.
- 16-27 American and Thai Managers' Explanations for Poor Company Performance: Role of Perspective and Culture in Causal Selection
by McGill, Ann L.
- 28-43 The Effects of Varying Goal Difficulty Operationalizations on Goal Setting Outcomes and Processes
by Wright, Patrick M. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Wolf, Samantha & McMahan, Gary C.
- 44-53 Two Investigations of the Relationships among Group Goals, Goal Commitment, Cohesion, and Performance
by Klein, Howard J. & Mulvey, Paul W.
- 54-66 Examining the Effect of Causal Focus on the Option Generation Process: An Experiment Using Protocol Analysis
by Adelman, Leonard & Gualtieri, James & Stanford, Suzanne
- 67-76 Effects of Framing on Actual Time Allocation Decisions
by Paese, Paul W.
- 77-93 A Nested Comparison of Four Models of the Consequences of Role Perception Variables
by Netemeyer, Richard G. & Burton, Scott & Johnston, Mark W.
- 94-107 A Theory of Collective Induction
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Hollingshead, Andrea B.
1994, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 301-107 Editor's Preface
by Naylor, Jim
- 302-305 A Happy Anniversary or Two
by Edwards, Ward
- 306-325 SMARTS and SMARTER: Improved Simple Methods for Multiattribute Utility Measurement
by Edwards, Ward & Barron, F. Hutton
- 326-352 The Inconsistent Role of Comparison Others and Procedural Justice in Reactions to Hypothetical Job Descriptions: Implications for Job Acceptance Decisions
by Bazerman, Max H. & Schroth, Holly A. & Shah, Pri Pradhan & Diekmann, Kristina A. & Tenbrunsel, Ann E.
- 353-366 What Is the Role of Transparency in Cancellation?
by Li, Shu
- 367-386 The Effects of Communication and Commitment in a Public Goods Social Dilemma
by Chen, Xiao-ping & Komorita, S. S.
- 387-408 Risk Communication: Absolute versus Relative Expressions of Low-Probability Risks
by Stone, Eric R. & Yates, J. Frank & Parker, Andrew M.
- 409-430 The Quality of Group Decisions, Group Verbal Behavior, and Intervention
by Innami, Ichiro
- 431-457 Buying/Selling Price Preference Reversals: Preference for Environmental Changes in Buying versus Selling Modes
by Irwin, Julie R.
1994, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 157-178 The Measurement of Performance Valence: An Examination of Construct-Related Evidence
by Farrell, James N. & Lord, Robert G. & Alexander, Ralph A. & Gradwohl, Wendy C.
- 179-205 Dispositional Group Loyalty and Individual Action for the Benefit of an Ingroup: Experimental and Correlational Evidence
by James, Keith & Cropanzano, Russell
- 206-230 Individual Differences in Lottery Evaluation Models
by Shelley, Marjorie K.
- 231-251 Is Sex by Itself Enough? An Exploration of Gender Bias Issues in Performance Appraisal
by Maurer, Todd J. & Taylor, Mary Anne
- 252-275 Outcome Satisfaction in Negotiation: A Test of Expectancy Disconfirmation
by Oliver, Richard L. & Balakrishnan, P. V. (Sundar) & Barry, Bruce
- 276-299 The Influence of Feedback on Mood: Linear Effects on Pleasantness and Curvilinear Effects on Arousal
by Kluger, Avraham N. & Lewinsohn, Shai & Aiello, John R.
1994, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-13 Signal Detection Analysis of the Ideal Group
by Sorkin, Robert D. & Dai, Huanping
- 14-35 Threats, Bluffs, and Disclaimers in Negotiations
by Shapiro, Debra L. & Bies, Robert J.
- 36-74 The Influence of Decision Aids on Choice Strategies: An Experimental Analysis of the Role of Cognitive Effort
by Todd, Peter & Benbasat, Izak
- 75-89 The Two Fallacies of Gamblers: Type I and Type II
by Keren, Gideon & Lewis, Charles
- 90-107 Effects of Gain-Loss Frames in Negotiation: Loss Aversion, Mismatching, and Frame Adoption
by de Dreu, Carsten K. W. & Carnevale, Peter J. D. & Emans, Ben J. M. & van de Vliert, Evert
- 108-138 Settling Liability Disputes: The Effects of Asymmetric Levels of Ambiguity on Negotiations
by Fobian, Cynthia S. & Christensen-Szalanski, Jay J. J.
- 139-155 The Effects of Task Characteristics on Covariation Assessment: The Impact of Accountability and Judgment Frame
by Murphy, Rodolfo
1994, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 331-347 The Psychology of Windfall Gains
by Arkes, Hal R. & Joyner, Cynthia A. & Pezzo, Mark V. & Nash, Jane Gradwohl & Siegel-Jacobs, Karen & Stone, Eric
- 348-370 Eliciting Confidence Intervals within the Context of the Revision and Weighting Model of Group Consensus Judgment
by Lim, Rodney G.
- 371-390 The Effects of Interfirm Mobility and Individual versus Group Decision Making on Managerial Time Horizons
by Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Loewenstein, George F.
- 391-409 Feedback Representation and Prediction Strategies
by Ganzach, Yoav
- 410-427 Exaggerated Self-Assessments and the Preference for Controllable Risks
by Klein, William M. & Kunda, Ziva
- 428-451 Group Approaches to the Schmidt-Hunter Global Estimation Procedure
by Roth, Philip L.
- 452-474 Overconfidence in Initial Self-Efficacy Judgments: Effects on Decision Processes and Performance
by Stone, Dan N.
- 475-498 Reference Points and Omission Bias
by Baron, Jonathan & Ritov, Ilana
1994, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 161-176 Temporal Patterning in Probabilistic Choice
by Rachlin, Howard & Siegel, Eric
- 177-187 The Roles of Altruism, Free Riding, and Bandwagoning in Vaccination Decisions
by Hershey, John C. & Asch, David A. & Thumasathit, Thi & Meszaros, Jacqueline & Waters, Victor V.
- 188-209 Scoring-Rule Feedforward and the Elicitation of Subjective Probability Distributions
by van Lenthe, Jelle
- 210-222 Effects of Devil's Advocacy and Dialectical Inquiry on Individuals versus Groups
by Schwenk, Charles & Valacich, Joseph S.
- 223-241 Expertise in Investment Analysis: Fact or Fiction
by Sundali, James A. & Atkins, Allen B.
- 242-260 Goal Specificity as a Determinant of Goal Commitment and Goal Change
by Wright, Patrick M. & Kacmar, K. Michele
- 261-287 Effects of Attribute Scales on Process and Performance in Multiattribute Choice
by Stone, Dan N. & Schkade, David A.
- 288-312 Testing a Two-Dimensional Measure of Job Search Behavior
by Blau, Gary
- 313-329 Imperfect Information in Pre-choice Screening of Options
by Potter, Richard B. & Beach, Lee Roy
1994, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-26 Information Processing Strategies in Riskless Preference Reversals: The Prominence Effect
by Hawkins, Scott A.
- 27-50 Leader Attributions and Evaluations: Effects of Locus of Control, Supervisory Control, and Task Control
by Ashkanasy, Neal M. & Gallois, Cynthia
- 51-74 The Effect of Inference Order and Experience-Related Knowledge on Diagnostic Conjunction Probabilities
by Ho, Joanna L. & Keller, L. Robin
- 75-92 An Evaluation Study of the Effectiveness of Multi-attribute Decision Support as a Function of Problem Complexity
by Timmermans, Danielle & Vlek, Charles
- 93-123 Contrasting Models of Appraisal Judgments for Positive and Negative Purposes Using Policy Modeling
by Champagne, Matthew & Stevenson, Mary Kay
- 124-159 Gain/Loss Asymmetry in Risky Intertemporal Choice
by Shelley, Marjorie K.
1994, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 327-345 Social Judgment, Feedback, and Interpersonal Learning in Negotiation
by Thompson, Leigh & DeHarpport, Terri
- 346-368 Explanations: What Factors Enhance Their Perceived Adequacy?
by Shapiro, Debra L. & Buttner, E. Holly & Barry, Bruce
- 369-385 Effects of Cognitive Feedback Components, Display Format, and Elaboration on Performance
by Balzer, William K. & Hammer, Leslie B. & Sumner, Kenneth E. & Birchenough, Todd R. & Martens, Sandra Parham & Raymark, Patrick H.
- 386-405 Internal Cue Theory: Calibration and Resolution of Confidence in General Knowledge
by Bjorkman, Mats
- 406-427 The Effects of Alternative Labels on Decision Behavior: The Case of Corporate Site Selection Decisions
by Gilliland, Stephen W. & Wood, Lisa & Schmitt, Neal
- 428-456 Testing an Economic Approach to Resource Dilemmas
by White, Sally Blount
- 457-476 Disentangling Status Quo and Omission Effects: An Experimental Analysis
by Schweitzer, Maurice
1994, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 153-171 Phases, Deadlines, and the Bargaining Process
by Lim, Stephen Ghee-Soon & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 172-202 "Inside Information" and Negotiator Decision Behavior
by Brodt, Susan E.
- 203-213 Are We Overconfident in the Belief That Probability Forecasters Are Overconfident?
by Pfeifer, Phillip E.
- 214-245 When Words Speak Louder Than Actions: Another's Evaluations Can Appear More Diagnostic Than Their Decisions
by Gonzalez, Richard
- 246-270 Improving the Accuracy of Group Judgment: A Process Intervention Combining Group Facilitation, Social Judgment Analysis, and Information Technology
by Reagan-Cirincione, Patricia
- 271-303 Using Belief Functions to Represent Degrees of Belief
by Curley, Shawn P. & Golden, James I.
- 304-321 A Meta-Analytic Method for Testing Hypotheses about Clusters of Decision Makers
by Viswesvaran, Chockalingam & Schmidt, Frank L. & Deshpande, Satish P.
1994, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-27 Cognitive Factors Affecting the Use of Social Decision Heuristics in Resource-Sharing Tasks
by Samuelson, Charles D. & Allison, Scott T.
- 28-50 Allocating Resources over Time in Benign and Harsh Environments
by Langholtz, Harvey & Gettys, Charles & Foote, Bobbie
- 51-100 The Study of Congruence in Organizational Behavior Research: Critique and a Proposed Alternative
by Edwards, Jeffrey R.
- 101-135 Subordinate Influence and the Performance Evaluation Process: Test of a Model
by Ferris, Gerald R. & Judge, Timothy A. & Rowland, Kendrith M. & Fitzgibbons, Dale E.
- 136-152 Mental Accounting and Outcome Contiguity in Consumer-Borrowing Decisions
by Hirst, D. Eric & Joyce, Edward J. & Schadewald, Michael S.
1994, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 319-337 Information Displays and Choice Processes: Differential Effects of Organization, Form, and Sequence
by Schkade, David A. & Kleinmuntz, Don N.
- 338-357 Observational Purpose and Evaluative Articulation in Frame-of-Reference Training: The Effects of Alternative Processing Modes on Rating Accuracy
by Cardy, Robert L. & Keefe, Thomas J.
- 358-386 A Policy-Capturing Approach to Individuals' Decisions to Be Absent
by Martocchio, Joseph J. & Judge, Timothy A.
- 387-410 Intravention: Third-Party Intervention with Clout
by Conlon, Donald E. & Carnevale, Peter J. & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 411-429 The Impact of Biased Inquiry Strategies on Performance Judgments
by Ginzel, Linda E.
- 430-447 Alternative Models of Price Behavior in Dyadic Negotiations: Market Prices, Reservation Prices, and Negotiator Aspirations
by White, Sally Blount & Valley, Kathleen L. & Bazerman, Max H. & Neale, Margaret A. & Peck, Sharon R.
- 448-467 Idea Generation in Computer-Based Groups: A New Ending to an Old Story
by Valacich, Joseph S. & Dennis, Alan R. & Connolly, Terry
- 468-483 Decision Making When the Acceptable Options Become Unavailable
by Potter, Richard E. & Beach, Lee Roy
1994, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 167-184 Representations of Risk Judgments
by Mellers, Barbara A. & Chang, Shi-jie
- 185-209 Method Variance in Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Research: Effects on Correlations, Path Coefficients, and Hypothesis Testing
by Williams, Larry J. & Brown, Barbara K.
- 210-225 The Effects of Choice and Incentives on the Overestimation of Future Performance
by Henry, Rebecca A.
- 226-246 The Overconfidence Phenomenon as a Consequence of Informal Experimenter-Guided Selection of Almanac Items
by Juslin, Peter
- 247-252 "We Don't Expect It Happened": On Mazursky and Ofir's (1990) Purported Reversal of the Hindsight Bias
by Mark, Melvin M. & Mellor, Steven
- 253-289 Predicting the Strength of Preference for Labor Contracts Using Policy Modeling
by Stuhlmacher, Alice F. & Stevenson, Mary Kay
- 290-302 Perceived Expertise and Its Effect on Confidence
by Trafimow, David & Sniezek, Janet A.
- 303-317 The Role of Negotiator Aspirations and Settlement Expectancies in Bargaining Outcomes
by White, Sally Blount & Neale, Margaret A.
1994, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-25 Coherence, Calibration, and Expertise in Judgmental Probability Forecasting
by Wright, George & Rowe, Gene & Bolger, Fergus & Gammack, John
- 26-37 Computer-Assisted Decision Making: Performance, Beliefs, and the Illusion of Control
by Kottemann, Jeffrey E. & Davis, Fred D. & Remus, William E.
- 38-58 Risk-Taking, Framing Effects, and Affect
by Mano, Haim
- 59-82 Prospect Theory Predictions When Escalation Is Not the Only Chance to Recover Sunk Costs
by Schaubroeck, John & Davis, Elaine
- 83-96 Tests of Three Causal Models of Halo Rater Error
by Lance, Charles E. & LaPointe, Julie A. & Fisicaro, Sebastiano A.
- 97-116 The Impact of Alternatives to Settlement in Dyadic Negotiation
by Pinkley, Robin L. & Neale, Margaret A. & Bennett, Rebecca J.
- 117-139 Theory versus Data in Prediction and Correlation Tasks
by Broniarczyk, Susan M. & Alba, Joseph W.
- 140-154 Getting an Anchor on Availability in Causal Judgment
by Van Schie, Els C. M. & Van Der Pligt, Joop
- 155-165 Robust Tolerance for Ambiguity
by Bowen, James & Qiu, Zi-lei & Li, Yi
1993, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 331-347 Who Uses the Cost-Benefit Rules of Choice? Implications for the Normative Status of Microeconomic Theory
by Larrick, Richard P. & Nisbett, Richard E. & Morgan, James N.
- 348-369 Examining the Effect of Information Order on Expert Judgment
by Adelman, Leonard & Tolcott, Martin A. & Bresnick, Terry A.
- 370-387 Job Perception-Job Satisfaction Relations: An Empirical Comparison of Three Competing Theories
by Mathieu, John E. & Hofmann, David A. & Farr, James L.
- 388-421 Job Satisfaction as a Reflection of Disposition: A Multiple Source Causal Analysis
by Judge, Timothy A. & Hulin, Charles L.