The effect of leader moral development on ethical climate and employee attitudes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 97 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edwards, Jeffrey R., 1994. "The Study of Congruence in Organizational Behavior Research: Critique and a Proposed Alternative," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 51-100, April.
- Edwards, Jeffrey R. & Rothbard, Nancy P., 1999. "Work and Family Stress and Well-Being: An Examination of Person-Environment Fit in the Work and Family Domains," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 85-129, February.
- Robert E. Quinn & Kim Cameron, 1983. "Organizational Life Cycles and Shifting Criteria of Effectiveness: Some Preliminary Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 33-51, January.
- Ackoff, Russell L., 1987. "Business ethics and the entrepreneur," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 185-191.
- Victor Lau & Yin Wong, 2009. "Direct and Multiplicative Effects of Ethical Dispositions and Ethical Climates on Personal Justice Norms: A Virtue Ethics Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 279-294, December.
- Darin White & Emily Lean, 2008. "The Impact of Perceived Leader Integrity on Subordinates in a Work Team Environment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 765-778, September.
- Steven Kaplan & Pamela Roush & Linda Thorne, 2007. "Andersen and the Market for Lemons in Audit Reports," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 363-373, February.
- Mitchell Neubert & Dawn Carlson & K. Kacmar & James Roberts & Lawrence Chonko, 2009. "The Virtuous Influence of Ethical Leadership Behavior: Evidence from the Field," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 157-170, December.
- Mayer, David M. & Kuenzi, Maribeth & Greenbaum, Rebecca & Bardes, Mary & Salvador, Rommel (Bombie), 2009. "How low does ethical leadership flow? Test of a trickle-down model," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-13, January.
- K. Parboteeah & Hsien Chen & Ying-Tzu Lin & I-Heng Chen & Amber Lee & Anyi Chung, 2010. "Establishing Organizational Ethical Climates: How Do Managerial Practices Work?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 599-611, December.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2008. "Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 559-574, April.
- Jody Illies & Roni Reiter-Palmon, 2008. "Responding Destructively in Leadership Situations: The Role of Personal Values and Problem Construction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 251-272, September.
- Ruiz Palomino, Pablo & Ruiz Amaya, Carmen & Martínez Cañas, Ricardo, 2012. "Cultura Organizacional Ética Y Generación De Valor Sostenible / Ethical Organizational Culture And Sustainable Value Generation," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 18(1), pages 17-31.
- Harris, Jared D. & Sapienza, Harry J. & Bowie, Norman E., 2009. "Ethics and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 407-418, September.
- William E. Shafer, 2009. "Ethical climate, organizational-professional conflict and organizational commitment: A study of Chinese auditors," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(7), pages 1087-1110, September.
- Maureen Ambrose & Anke Arnaud & Marshall Schminke, 2008. "Individual Moral Development and Ethical Climate: The Influence of Personâ€“Organization Fit on Job Attitudes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 323-333, February.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.