An examination of the effect of computerized performance monitoring feedback on monitoring fairness, performance, and satisfaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 97 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Earley, P. Christopher, 1988. "Computer-generated performance feedback in the magazine-subscription industry," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 50-64, February.
- Cohen-Charash, Yochi & Spector, Paul E., 2001. "The Role of Justice in Organizations: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 278-321, November.
- Tepper, Bennett J., 2001. "Health Consequences of Organizational Injustice: Tests of Main and Interactive Effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 197-215, November.
- Kovach, Kenneth A. & Conner, Sandra J. & Livneh, Tamar & Scallan, Kevin M. & Schwartz, Roy L., 2000. "Electronic communication in the workplace--something's got to give," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 59-64.
- Podsakoff, Philip M. & Farh, Jiing-Lih, 1989. "Effects of feedback sign and credibility on goal setting and task performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 45-67, August.
- Northcraft, Gregory B. & Ashford, Susan J., 1990. "The preservation of self in everyday life: The effects of performance expectations and feedback context on feedback inquiry," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 42-64, October.
- Tyler, Tom R. & Blader, Steven L., 2002. "Autonomous vs. comparative status: Must we be better than others to feel good about ourselves?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 813-838, September.
- Frey, Bruno S, 1993. "Does Monitoring Increase Work Effort? The Rivalry with Trust and Loyalty," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 663-70, October.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Aalberts, Robert J. & Hames, David S. & Thistle, Paul D., 2009. "Detours and frolics on the Internet: Employer liability and management control of cybertorts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1335-1341, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.