Sources of Managers' Knowledge of Organizational Capabilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 82 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul & Levine, John M. & Moreland, Richard L., 2000. "Knowledge Transfer in Organizations: Learning from the Experience of Others," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-8, May.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer: A Basis for Competitive Advantage in Firms," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 150-169, May.
- Willem, A. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007.
"Learning mode of small business owners,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2007-9, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A. Willem & H. Van Den Broeck, 2007. "Learning mode of small business owners," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/453, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rau, Devaki, 2006. "Top management team transactive memory, information gathering, and perceptual accuracy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 416-424, April.
- Comi, Alice & Eppler, Martin J., 2014. "Diagnosing capabilities in family firms: An overview of visual research methods and suggestions for future applications," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 41-51.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.