Knowledge Transfer in Organizations: Learning from the Experience of Others
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 82 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trevilla Cantero, Celina & Mart¡n Cruz, Natalia & Mart¡n P‚rez, V¡ctor, 2007. "El papel de la motivaci¢n intr¡nseca sobre la transmisi¢n de conocimiento y su efecto sobre la eficiencia. El caso de una organizaci¢n sin fines de lucro," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2007-05, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- A. Willem & H. Scarbrough & M. Buelens, 2007.
"Impact Of Coherent Versus Multiple Identities On Knowledge Integration,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
07/464, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Willem, A. & Scarbrough, H. & Buelens, M., 2007. "Impact of coherent versus multiple identities on knowledge integration," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Anthony Patt & Nicole Peterson & Michael Carter & Maria Velez & Ulrich Hess & Pablo Suarez, 2009. "Making index insurance attractive to farmers," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(8), pages 737-753, December.
- Fillol, Charlotte, . "Une étude des communautés de pratiques interorganisationnelles du groupe EDF," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/2557, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Martine Gadille & François Jaujard, 2012. "L'hybridation des modèles d'évaluation de la performance : implications organisationnelles et individuelles," Post-Print emse-00658004, HAL.
- A. Willem & M. Buelens, 2005. "Knowledge Sharing in Public Sector Organizations: The Effect of Organizational Characteristics on Interdepartmental Knowledge Sharing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/344, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sluyts K. & Martens R. & Matthyssens P., 2008. "Towards a Dynamic Concept of Alliance Capability," Working Papers 2008019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Meier, Matthias & Weller, Ingo, 2010. "Wissensmanagement und unternehmensinterner Wissenstransfer," Discussion Papers 2010/16, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jane Zhou & Jaideep Anand & Will Mitchell, 2001. "Transferring Collective Knowledge: Collective and Fragmented Teaching and Learning in the Chinese Auto Industry," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 420, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Formentini, Marco & Romano, Pietro, 2011. "Using value analysis to support knowledge transfer in the multi-project setting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 545-560, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.