Journal of International Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:intman
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
2012, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 305-321 The Impact of Rule of Law on Market Value Creation for Local Alliance Partners in BRIC Countries
by Li, Dan & Miller, Stewart R. & Eden, Lorraine & Hitt, Michael A.
- 322-334 Liabilities of Foreignness Revisited: A Review of Contemporary Studies and Recommendations for Future Research
by Denk, Nikola & Kaufmann, Lutz & Roesch, Jan-Frederik
- 335-351 Make-or-Break Decisions in Choosing Foreign Direct Investment Locations
by Alcantara, Lailani Laynesa & Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi
- 352-365 Similarity in Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: Imitation, Uncertainty and Experience among Chinese Firms, 1985–2006
by Yang, Monica & Hyland, MaryAnne
- 366-378 Learning Through Imports in the Internationalization Process
by Grosse, Robert & Fonseca, Alejandro
- 379-392 The board mechanism and entry mode choice
by Lai, Jung-Ho & Chen, Li-Yu & Chang, Shao-Chi
2012, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 115-131 FDI legitimacy and MNC subsidiary control: From legitimation to competition
by Peng, George Z.
- 132-146 Firm-specific advantages, inward FDI origins, and performance of multinational enterprises
by Lee, In Hyeock & Rugman, Alan M.
- 147-159 Entrepreneurial Readiness and Firm Growth: An Integrated Etic and Emic Approach
by Lau, Victor P. & Dimitrova, Mihaela N. & Shaffer, Margaret A. & Davidkov, Tzvetan & Yordanova, Desislava I.
- 160-179 Does cultural assimilation affect organizational decision-making on quality-related incidents? — A company's post-M&A experience
by Ito, Satoshi & Fujimura, Shuzo & Tamiya, Toshihiko
- 180-195 How international is corporate environmental responsibility? A literature review
by Holtbrügge, Dirk & Dögl, Corinna
- 196-208 Corruption Distance, Anti-corruption Laws and International Ownership Strategies in Russia
by Karhunen, Päivi & Ledyaeva, Svetlana
2012, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-17 Local stakeholders and local legitimacy: MNEs' social strategies in emerging economies
by Reimann, Felix & Ehrgott, Matthias & Kaufmann, Lutz & Carter, Craig R.
- 18-37 International R&D service outsourcing by technology-intensive firms: Whether and where?
by Martinez-Noya, Andrea & Garcia-Canal, Esteban & Guillen, Mauro F.
- 38-51 Strategic Patterns of Internationalization and Performance Variability: Effects of US-Based MNC Cross-Border Dispersion, Integration, and Outsourcing
by Mauri, Alfredo J. & Neiva de Figueiredo, João
- 52-65 Cross-functional Integration and New Product Performance — The Impact of National and Corporate Culture
by Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte & Wiest, Gregor
- 66-84 Response strategies in an international strategic alliance experimental context: Cross-country differences
by Tjemkes, Brian V. & Furrer, Olivier & Adolfs, Koen & Aydinlik, Arzu Ülgen
- 85-101 Organizational Commitment in Time of War: Assessing the Impact and Attenuation of Employee Sensitivity to Ethnopolitical Conflict
by Reade, Carol & Lee, Hyun-Jung
- 102-110 Yesterday, today and tomorrow: An overview of research publications in the Journal of International Management
by Kothari, Tanvi & Lahiri, Somnath
2011, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 263-277 Headquarters Allocation of Resources to Innovation Transfer Projects within the Multinational Enterprise
by Dellestrand, Henrik & Kappen, Philip
- 278-290 The effect of supply chain integration, modular production, and cultural distance on new product development: A dynamic capabilities approach
by Parente, Ronaldo C. & Baack, Daniel W. & Hahn, Eugene D.
- 291-302 The moderating effect of foreign direct investment intensity on local firms' intangible resources investment and performance implications: A case from China
by Jiang, Crystal X. & Yang, Qin & Li, Sali & Wang, Yong
- 303-315 Contextualizing Cultural Orientation and Organizational Citizenship Behavior
by Karam, Charlotte M. & Kwantes, Catherine T.
- 316-332 Curvilinear relationship between cultural distance and equity participation: An empirical analysis of cross-border acquisitions
by Malhotra, Shavin & Sivakumar, K. & Zhu, PengCheng
- 333-347 International diversification and the market value of new product introduction
by Wang, Chi-Feng & Chen, Li-Yu & Chang, Shao-Chi
2011, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 185-185 Frontiers of research in international business
by Mudambi, Ram & Swift, Tim
- 186-189 Leveraging knowledge and competencies across space: The next frontier in international business
by Mudambi, Ram & Swift, Tim
- 190-200 Comparative strategic management: An emergent field in international management
by Luo, Yadong & Sun, Jinyun & Wang, Stephanie Lu
- 201-210 Communities, alliances, networks and knowledge in multinational firms: A micro-analytic framework
by Tallman, Stephen & Chacar, Aya S.
- 211-228 Complex technological capabilities in emerging economy firms: The role of organizational relationships
by Lamin, Anna & Dunlap, Denise
- 229-242 Subsidiary embeddedness as a determinant of divisional headquarters involvement in innovation transfer processes
by Dellestrand, Henrik
- 243-259 Performance effects of MNC headquarters-subsidiary conflict and the role of boundary spanners: The case of headquarter initiative rejection
by Schotter, Andreas & Beamish, Paul W.
- 260-262 Ulf Andersson and Ulf Holm, Editors, Managing the Contemporary Multinational: The Role of Headquarters, Edward Elgar (2010) ISBN 978-1-84844-807-0, 319 pp, Â£ 85.00
by Hotho, Jasper
2011, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 97-113 Subsidiary roles and reverse knowledge transfer: An investigation of the effects of coordination mechanisms
by Rabbiosi, Larissa
- 114-129 Coordinating decentralized research and development laboratories: A survey analysis
by Manolopoulos, Dimitris & Söderquist, Klas Eric & Pearce, Robert
- 130-142 Managerial secrecy and intellectual asset protection in SMEs: The role of institutional environment
by Delerue, Hélène & Lejeune, Albert
- 143-149 Do firms benefit from multinationality through production shifting?
by Fisch, Jan Hendrik & Zschoche, Miriam
- 150-161 Developing effective global relationships through staffing with inpatriate managers: The role of interpersonal trust
by Harvey, Michael & Reiche, B. Sebastian & Moeller, Miriam
- 162-174 The effect of corruption distance and market orientation on the ownership choice of MNEs: Evidence from China
by Duanmu, Jing-Lin
- 175-183 Anticipated duration of international joint ventures: A transaction cost perspective
by Jiang, Marshall S. & Chu, Rongwei & Pan, Yigang
2011, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-14 Toward a perspective of cultural friction in international business
by Luo, Yadong & Shenkar, Oded
- 15-29 Exploiting the liability of foreignness: Why do service firms exploit foreign affiliate networks at home?
by Boehe, Dirk Michael
- 30-41 The representation of cultures in international and cross cultural management: Hybridizations of management cultures in Thailand and Israel
by Shimoni, Baruch
- 42-53 Home base-compensating R&D: Indicators, public policy, and ramifications for multinational firms
by Lehrer, Mark & Asakawa, Kazuhiro & Behnam, Michael
- 54-67 Moderating effects on the compensation gap between locals and expatriates in China: A multi-level analysis
by Leung, Kwok & Wang, Zhongming & Hon, Alice H.Y.
- 68-82 Institutional distance and the internationalization process: The case of mobile operators
by Pogrebnyakov, Nicolai & Maitland, Carleen F.
- 83-95 The internationalization and performance of a firm: Moderating effect of a firm's behavior
by Lin, Wen-Ting & Liu, Yunshi & Cheng, Kuei-Yang
2010, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 321-327 Far from Silicon Valley: How emerging economies are re-shaping our understanding of global entrepreneurship
by Hill, T.L. & Mudambi, Ram
- 328-339 Developing subsidiary contribution to the MNC--Subsidiary entrepreneurship and strategy creativity
by Scott, Pamela & Gibbons, Patrick & Coughlan, Joseph
- 340-353 Entry modes and national systems of innovation
by Álvarez, Isabel & Marín, Raquel
- 354-368 Entrepreneurial orientation as a function of national cultural variations in two countries
by Engelen, Andreas
- 369-382 From blind spots to hotspots: How knowledge services clusters develop and attract foreign investment
by Manning, Stephan & Ricart, Joan E. & Rosatti Rique, Maria Soledad & Lewin, Arie Y.
- 383-397 Cluster life cycle and diaspora effects: Evidence from the Indian IT cluster in Bangalore
by Sonderegger, Petra & Täube, Florian
- 398-411 Transnational diaspora entrepreneurship in emerging markets: Bridging institutional divides
by Riddle, Liesl & Hrivnak, George A. & Nielsen, Tjai M.
- 412-424 MNCs and micro-entrepreneurship in emerging economies: The case of Avon in the Amazon
by Chelekis, Jessica & Mudambi, Susan M.
2010, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 195-210 The antecedents of psychic distance
by Håkanson, Lars & Ambos, Björn
- 211-233 Culture as a consequence: A multi-level multivariate meta-analysis of the effects of individual and country characteristics on work-related cultural values
by Steel, Piers & Taras, Vasyl
- 234-246 Cultural and societal influences on shared leadership in globally dispersed teams
by Muethel, Miriam & Hoegl, Martin
- 247-261 Is experience valuable in international strategic alliances?
by Lai, Jung-Ho & Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan
- 262-274 Learning from international business affiliates: developing resource-based learning capacity through networks and knowledge acquisition
by Pérez-Nordtvedt, Liliana & Babakus, Emin & Kedia, Ben L.
- 275-287 Distribution system choice in a service industry: An analysis of international insurance firms operating in the United States
by Parente, Ronaldo & Choi, Byeongyong Paul & Slangen, Arjen H.L. & Ketkar, Sonia
- 288-303 Risk perception and post-formation governance in international joint ventures in Taiwan: The perspective of the foreign partner
by Hsieh, Linda H.Y. & Rodrigues, Suzana B. & Child, John
- 304-313 From unilateral transfer to bilateral transition: Towards an integrated model for language management in the MNE
by Sharp, Ziva
2010, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 102-120 Home country macroeconomic factors and outward FDI of China and India
by Tolentino, Paz Estrella
- 121-130 The contribution of outward direct investment to productivity changes within China, 1991-2007
by Zhao, Wei & Liu, Ling & Zhao, Ting
- 131-142 Modelling Russian outward FDI
by Kalotay, Kalman & Sulstarova, Astrit
- 143-153 The role of reference groups in international investment decisions by firms from emerging economies
by Li, Jiatao & Yao, Fiona Kun
- 154-164 Business groups' outward FDI: A managerial resources perspective
by Tan, Danchi & Meyer, Klaus E.
- 165-176 Overcoming the liability of foreignness without strong firm capabilities -- the value of market-based resources
by Barnard, Helena
- 177-191 Gaining from the global ambitions of emerging economy enterprises: An analysis of the decision to sell a German firm to a Chinese acquirer
by Knoerich, Jan
2010, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 16-31 International business thought: A 50-year footprint
by Seno-Alday, Sandra
- 32-42 Regionalization vs. globalization in advertising research: Insights from five decades of academic study
by Fastoso, Fernando & Whitelock, Jeryl
- 43-59 Toward a learning-based view of internationalization: The accelerated trajectories of cross-border learning for latecomers
by Li, Peter Ping
- 60-77 Decades of research on market entry modes: What do we really know about external antecedents of entry mode choice?
by Morschett, Dirk & Schramm-Klein, Hanna & Swoboda, Bernhard
- 78-91 Five decades of business research into exporting: A bibliographic analysis
by Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Coudounaris, Dafnis N.
2009, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 343-356 From gain-sharing to gain-generation: The quest for distributive justice in international joint ventures
by Luo, Yadong
- 357-373 Half a century of measuring culture: Review of approaches, challenges, and limitations based on the analysis of 121 instruments for quantifying culture
by Taras, Vas & Rowney, Julie & Steel, Piers
- 374-386 The impact of life stage and societal culture on subordinate influence ethics: A study of Brazil, China, Germany, and the U.S
by Ralston, David A. & Egri, Carolyn P. & Casado, Tania & Fu, Pingping & Wangenheim, Florian
- 387-400 Knowledge ties among subsidiaries in MNCs: A multi-level conceptual model
by Gnyawali, Devi R. & Singal, Manisha & Mu, Shaohua "Carolyn"
- 401-412 Expatriate adjustment and effectiveness: The mediating role of managerial practices
by Shay, Jeffrey P. & Tracey, J. Bruce
- 413-431 Causal analysis of the internationalization and performance relationship based on neural networks -- advocating the transnational structure
by Garbe, Jan-Nicolas & Richter, Nicole Franziska
- 432-446 Critical context and international intrafirm best-practice transfers
by Dinur, Adva & Hamilton III, Robert D. & Inkpen, Andrew C.
- 447-459 Towards a re-conceptualization of firm internationalization: Heterogeneous process, subsidiary roles and knowledge flow
by Wang, Yue & Suh, Chung-Sok
- 460-474 Liability of foreignness as a barrier to knowledge spillovers: Lost in translation?
by Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang
2009, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 245-250 The emerging CEO agenda
by Mascarenhas, Briance
- 251-261 Developing new avenues for growth: Challenges presented by five trends in the global environment
by Guth, William D.
- 262-272 Increasing productivity in global firms: The CEO challenge
by Mefford, Robert N.
- 273-285 The global "war for talent"
by Beechler, Schon & Woodward, Ian C.
- 286-295 Managing diverse risks: An integrative framework
by Hagigi, Moshe & Sivakumar, Kumar
- 296-305 Embracing risk as a core competence: The case of CEMEX
by Lessard, Donald & Lucea, Rafael
- 306-316 Tightening corporate governance
by Windsor, Duane
- 317-327 Improving sustainability: An international evolutionary framework
by Chen, Dong & Newburry, William & Park, Seung Ho
- 328-339 Developing new innovation models: Shifts in the innovation landscapes in emerging economies and implications for global R&D management
by Li, Jiatao & Kozhikode, Rajiv Krishnan
2009, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 126-141 Is there a trend towards global value chain specialization? -- An examination of cross border sales of US foreign affiliates
by Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Pedersen, Torben & Petersen, Bent
- 142-155 30+Â years of research and practice of outsourcing - Exploring the past and anticipating the future
by Hätönen, Jussi & Eriksson, Taina
- 156-168 Outsourcing to emerging markets: Theoretical perspectives and policy implications
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Dixit, Ashutosh & Scherer, Robert F.
- 169-180 Does 'the China Option' influence subsidiary technology sourcing strategy?
by Swan, K. Scott & Allred, Brent B.
- 181-193 A learning perspective on the offshoring of advanced services
by Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg
- 194-208 Global sourcing in integrated network structures: The case of hybrid purchasing organizations
by Trautmann, Gerhard & Bals, Lydia & Hartmann, Evi
- 209-224 The effects of internal resources and partnership quality on firm performance: An examination of Indian BPO providers
by Lahiri, Somnath & Kedia, Ben L.
- 225-239 Professional and trade associations in a nascent and formative sector of a developing economy: A case study of the NASSCOM effect on the Indian offshoring industry
by Kshetri, Nir & Dholakia, Nikhilesh
2009, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-14 The impact of distance on knowledge transfer effectiveness in multinational corporations
by Ambos, Tina C. & Ambos, Björn
- 15-31 Knowledge transfer in MNCs: Examining how intrinsic motivations and knowledge sourcing impact individual centrality and performance
by Teigland, Robin & Wasko, Molly
- 32-45 The influence of national culture and institutional voids on family ownership of large firms: A country level empirical study
by Chakrabarty, Subrata
- 46-60 International joint venture partner origin, strategic choice, and performance: A comparative analysis in an emerging economy in Africa
by Acquaah, Moses
- 61-76 Making the locational choice: A case approach to the development of a theory of offshore outsourcing and internationalization
by Hätönen, Jussi
- 77-91 Understanding managers' preferences for internal markets versus business planning: A comparative study of German and U.S. managers
by Egelhoff, William & Frese, Erich
- 92-104 Subsidiary-level determinants of global initiatives in multinational corporations
by Williams, Christopher
- 105-117 Language and foreign subsidiary control: An empirical test
by Björkman, Anette & Piekkari, Rebecca
2008, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 340-352 Toward a theory of local legitimacy by MNEs in developing nations: Newmont mining and health sustainable development in Peru
by Gifford, Blair & Kestler, Andrew
- 353-363 Social information within the intellectual capital report
by Castilla Polo, Francisca & Gallardo Vázquez, Dolores
- 364-376 Do environmental management systems improve business performance in an international setting?
by Darnall, Nicole & Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry
- 377-390 Motivations for corporate social and environmental responsibility: A case study of Scandinavian Airlines
by Lynes, Jennifer K. & Andrachuk, Mark
2008, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 217-231 Adapting to market liberalization: The role of dynamic capabilities, initial resource conditions, and strategic path choices in determining evolutionary fitness of Less Developed Country (LDC) firms
by Malik, Omar R.
- 232-251 Is there a liability of localness? How emerging market firms respond to regulatory punctuations
by Perez-Batres, Luis A. & Eden, Lorraine
- 252-269 Strategic responses to institutional changes: 'Indigenous growth' model of the Indian pharmaceutical industry
by Chittoor, Raveendra & Ray, Sougata & Aulakh, Preet S. & Sarkar, M.B.
- 270-285 Economies of connectedness: Concept and application
by Dieleman, Marleen & Sachs, Wladimir M.
- 286-299 Breakout from Bollywood? The roles of social networks and regulation in the evolution of Indian film industry
by Lorenzen, Mark & Täube, Florian Arun
- 300-318 Institutional reforms in the Gulf Cooperation Council economies: A conceptual framework
by Kshetri, Nir & Ajami, Riad
2008, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 93-107 The diminishing effect of cultural distance on subsidiary control
by Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Peng, George Z. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Beamish, Paul W.
- 108-123 Internalization and internationalization under competing real options
by Fisch, Jan Hendrik
- 124-137 International alliance commitment and performance of small and medium-size enterprises: The mediating role of process control
by Nakos, George & Brouthers, Keith D.
- 138-154 The multinationalization of developing country MNEs: The case of multilatinas
by Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro
- 155-172 Regional economic stress as moderator of liability of foreignness
by Sofka, Wolfgang & Zimmermann, Jörg
- 173-189 The stability of strategic alliances: Characteristics, factors and stages
by Jiang, Xu & Li, Yuan & Gao, Shanxing
- 190-206 Developing high-technology latecomer firms to compete internationally: A three-sector growth model
by Tzeng, Cheng-Hua
2008, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-11 International business and institutional development in Central and Eastern Europe
by Gelbuda, Modestas & Meyer, Klaus E. & Delios, Andrew
- 12-27 Better the devil you don't know: Types of corruption and FDI in transition economies
by Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro
- 28-45 Managing international business operations in a changing institutional context: The case of the St. Petersburg hotel industry
by Karhunen, Päivi
- 46-64 Institutions, exchange and trust: A study of the Russian transition to a market economy
by Johanson, Martin
- 65-77 Internationalization of small and medium sized enterprises in the Baltic Sea Region
by Jansson, Hans & Sandberg, Susanne
- 78-88 Revisiting the relationship between ownership and control in international business operations: Lessons from transition economies
by Karhunen, Päivi & Löfgren, Joan & Kosonen, Riitta
2007, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 403-429 Greenfield or acquisition entry: A review of the empirical foreign establishment mode literature
by Slangen, Arjen & Hennart, Jean-François
- 430-448 The effect of trust on international joint venture performance in China
by Ng, Paul Wai-Kit & Lau, Chung-Ming & Nyaw, Mee-Kau
- 449-471 Equity versus non-equity international strategic alliances involving Danish firms: An empirical investigation of the relative importance of partner and host country determinants
by Globerman, Steven & Nielsen, Bo Bernhard
- 472-487 Motivating proactive subsidiary innovation: Agent-based theory and socialization models in global R&D
by Johnson, William H.A. & Medcof, John W.
- 488-512 Product development in MNC subsidiaries: Local linkages and global interdependencies
by Boehe, Dirk Michael
- 513-537 An experimental study of the acceptance of a foreign newcomer into a workgroup
by Joardar, Arpita & Kostova, Tatiana & Ravlin, Elizabeth C.
2007, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 241-257 Dynamic capabilities, entrepreneurial rent-seeking and the investment development path: The case of Samsung
by Lee, Jaeho & Slater, Jim
- 258-277 Sequence of value-added activities in the multinationalization of developing country firms
by Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro
- 278-295 Survival of the foreign subsidiaries of TMNCs: The influence of business group affiliation
by Garg, Miti & Delios, Andrew
- 296-318 Toward an integrated theory of multinational evolution: The evidence of Chinese multinational enterprises as latecomers
by Li, Peter Ping
- 319-337 Emerging global contenders: The South African experience
by Klein, Saul & Wöcke, Albert
- 338-355 Internationalization paths of Indian pharmaceutical firms -- A strategic group analysis
by Chittoor, Raveendra & Ray, Sougata
- 356-375 The changing dynamics of Thai multinationals after the Asian economic crisis
by Pananond, Pavida
- 376-397 Multinational banks from developing versus developed countries: Competing in the same arena?
by Petrou, Andreas
2007, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 91-109 The influence of patent protection on firm innovation investment in manufacturing industries
by Allred, Brent B. & Park, Walter G.
- 110-130 Determinants of foreign ownership in international R&D joint ventures: Transaction costs and national culture
by Richards, Malika & Yang, Yi
- 131-146 Intra-regional sales, product diversity, and the performance of merchandising multinationals
by Sukpanich, Nessara & Rugman, Alan
- 147-163 Janus and the Delphi Oracle: Entering the new world of international business research
by Nielsen, Christine & Thangadurai, Mohan
- 164-186 Managerial trust and work values within the context of international joint ventures in China
by Wang, Karen Yuan & Fulop, Liz
- 187-203 Individualism-collectivism orientation and employee attitudes: A comparison of employees from the high-technology sector in India and Ireland
by Ramamoorthy, Nagarajan & Kulkarni, Subodh P. & Gupta, Amit & Flood, Patrick C.
- 204-230 Perceptions of organizational culture, leadership effectiveness and personal effectiveness across six countries
by Kwantes, Catherine T. & Boglarsky, Cheryl A.
2007, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 7-21 International offshoring of services: A parity study
by Bunyaratavej, Kraiwinee & Hahn, Eugene D. & Doh, Jonathan P.
- 22-37 International outsourcing of services: A partnership model
by Kedia, Ben L. & Lahiri, Somnath
- 38-56 Institutional factors affecting offshore business process and information technology outsourcing
by Kshetri, Nir
- 57-77 When outsourcing is not an option: International relocation of investment bank research -- Or isn't it?
by Grote, Michael H. & Täube, Florian A.
2006, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 389-407 Legitimacy in international joint ventures: It is still needed
by Alcantara, Lailani & Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi & Hoshino, Yasuo
- 408-429 Cross-cultural influences on organizational learning in MNCS: The case of Japanese companies in China
by Hong, Jacky F.L. & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark
- 430-448 International acquisition performance and experience: A resource-based view. Evidence from French acquisitions in the United States (1988-2004)
by Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Metais, Emmanuel
- 449-472 How and when is social networking important? Comparing European expatriate adjustment in China and Turkey
by Wang, Xiaoyun & Nayir, Dilek Zamantili
- 473-489 International diversification and performance: A study of global law firms
by Brock, David M. & Yaffe, Tal & Dembovsky, Mark
- 490-508 Most cited articles and authors in global strategy research
by Peng, Mike W. & Zhou, Jessie Qi
2006, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 266-283 Subsidiary role development: The effect of micro-political headquarters-subsidiary negotiations on the product, market and value-added scope of foreign-owned subsidiaries
by Dörrenbächer, Christoph & Gammelgaard, Jens
- 284-301 Strategic change and organisational restructuring: How managers negotiate change initiatives
by Taplin, Ian M.
- 302-317 Micro-political or inter-cultural conflicts? - An integrating approach
by Mense-Petermann, Ursula
- 318-339 Shop floor practices under changing forms of managerial control: A comparative ethnographic study of micro-politics, control and resistance within a Japanese multinational
by Sharpe, Diana Rosemary
- 340-357 Socio-political processes in international management in post-socialist contexts: Knowledge, learning and transnational institution building
by Clark, Ed & Geppert, Mike
- 358-377 The social constitution of knowledge integration in MNEs: A theoretical framework
by Becker-Ritterspach, Florian A.A.
2006, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 140-157 Transformation of state-owned enterprises in Estonia and India: An examination of the relative influences of cultural variations
by Baliga, B.R. & Santalainen, Timo J.
- 158-180 Perceptions of effective leadership among Central Eurasian managers: A cultural convergence-divergence examination within a globalization context
by Ford, David Jr. & Ismail, Kiran M.
- 181-195 Cultural convergence through web-based management techniques? The case of corporate web site recruiting
by Puck, Jonas F & Mohr, Alexander T & Holtbrügge, Dirk
- 196-207 Towards intellectual globalization: A theoretical exploration and its implications for research
by Krishnan, Balaji C.
- 208-217 Cultural aspects of globalization
by Triandis, Harry C.
- 218-221 Clash of cultures or fusion of cultures?: Implications for international business
by Sheth, Jagdish N.
- 222-234 Culture, institutions and international strategy
by Hitt, Michael A. & Franklin, Victor & Zhu, Hong
- 235-241 The rise of East Asia: Implications for research on cultural variations and globalization
by Leung, Kwok
- 242-245 Globalization and the future of international management education
by Kedia, Ben L.
2006, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-21 A coevolutionary theory of the multinational firm
by Madhok, Anoop & Liu, Carl
- 23-45 Control mechanisms of their subsidiaries by multinational firms: A multidimensional perspective
by Jaussaud, Jacques & Schaaper, Johannes
- 47-66 Subsidiary marketing knowledge and strategic development of the multinational corporation
by Holm, Ulf & Sharma, D. Deo
- 67-84 Crossvergence and cultural tendencies: A longitudinal test of the Hong Kong, Taiwan and United States banking sectors
by Kelley, Lane & MacNab, Brent & Worthley, Reginald
- 85-105 Vietnam: A cross-cultural comparison of upward influence ethics
by Ralston, David A. & Terpstra-Tong, Jane & Maignan, Isabelle & Napier, Nancy K. & Nguyen, Van Thang
- 107-125 International experience and CEO selection: An empirical study
by Magnusson, Peter & Boggs, David J.
2005, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 453-455 Global security risks and international competitiveness
by Kotabe, Masaaki
- 457-478 How does homeland security affect U.S. firms' international competitiveness?
by Spich, Robert & Grosse, Robert
- 479-496 Developing the eclectic paradigm as a model of global strategy: An application to the impact of the Sep. 11 terrorist attacks on MNE performance levels
by Li, Sali & Tallman, Stephen B. & Ferreira, Manuel P.
- 497-517 Competition within the U.S. National Security Regime: A study of the U.S. Aerospace Defense Sector
by Nielsen, Christine
- 519-540 Assurance of security in maritime supply chains: Conceptual issues of vulnerability and crisis management
by Barnes, Paul & Oloruntoba, Richard
- 541-562 Pattern of global cyber war and crime: A conceptual framework
by Kshetri, Nir
- 563-580 Information and communications technologies, strategic asymmetry and national security
by Kshetri, Nir
- 581-604 Positioning terrorism in management and marketing: Research propositions
by Czinkota, Michael R. & Knight, Gary A. & Liesch, Peter W. & Steen, John
2005, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 313-329 Cross-border R&D alliances, absorptive capacity and technology learning
by Kim, Chang-Su & Inkpen, Andrew C.
- 331-355 Investment mode strategy and expatriate strategy during times of economic crisis
by Chung, Chris Changwha & Beamish, Paul W.
- 357-375 A taxonomy of reward preference: Examining country differences
by Chiang, Flora F.T. & Birtch, Thomas A.
- 377-396 The role of other orientation on the relationship between institutional distance and expatriate adjustment
by Ramsey, Jase R.
- 397-416 MNC-SME strategic alliances -- A model framing knowledge value as the primary predictor of governance modal choice
by O'Dwyer, Michèle & O'Flynn, Eamonn
- 417-439 Cross-cultural leadership: Goal interdependence and leader-member relations in foreign ventures in China
by Chen, Yi Feng & Tjosvold, Dean
- 441-445 A further comment on the myth of globalization
by Rugman, Alan M.
2005, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 119-123 Information technology and international business: Theory and strategic development
by Kotabe, Masaaki & Mandviwalla, Munir