Decisions under Time Pressure: How Time Constraint Affects Risky Decision Making
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 71 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Birnbaum, Michael H. & Sutton, Sara E., 1992. "Scale convergence and utility measurement," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 183-215, July.
- Mellers, Barbara A. & Ordonez, Lisa D. & Birnbaum, Michael H., 1992. "A change-of-process theory for contextual effects and preference reversals in risky decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 331-369, August.
- Benson III, Lehman & Beach, Lee Roy, 1996. "The Effects of Time Constraints on the Prechoice Screening of Decision Options," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 222-228, August.
- Weenig, Mieneke W. H. & Maarleveld, Marleen, 2002. "The impact of time constraint on information search strategies in complex choice tasks," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 689-702, December.
- Elizabeth Boyle & Zur Shapira, 2003. "Aspiration and Survival in “Jeopardy!”," Discussion Paper Series dp331, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Mar 2006.
- Slovic, Paul & Finucane, Melissa & Peters, Ellen & MacGregor, Donald G., 2002. "Rational actors or rational fools: implications of the affect heuristic for behavioral economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 329-342.
- Ku, Gillian & Malhotra, Deepak & Murnighan, J. Keith, 2005. "Towards a competitive arousal model of decision-making: A study of auction fever in live and Internet auctions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 89-103, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.