2013, Issue 6
- 13-17 Role of State Administration of Expenditures of Local Budgets in Development of the City Complex: Foreign Experience
by Prosyanik Nataliya V.
- 18-23 Opportunistic Behaviour of the Subjects of Realisation of the Fiscal Function of the State in the Context of Economic Security: Agency Theory View
by Rudnichenko Yevgeniy N.
- 24-30 Concept of the Mechanism of Development of Financial and Investment Potential of the Subjects of the Real Sector of Economy
by Beseda Yuliya K.
- 31-36 Improvement of Mechanisms of State Administration of the Tourist Industry in Ukraine in the Context of Evolution of Tourist Policy of Developed World Countries
by Kolesnik Maksim N.
- 37-41 Long-term Paradigm of Development under Conditions of Globalisation: Contradictions and Ways of Overcoming them
by Kornivska Valeriya O.
- 42-46 Transborder Co-Operation of Ukraine under Modern Conditions of its Geo-Economic Strategy
by Golikov Artur P. & Shuba Maryna V.
- 47-52 Globalisation and Integration Factors of Transformation of European National Models of Economic Development
by Kirilyuk Nadezhda V.
- 52-56 Influence of the Mechanism of Foreign Economic Activity of Aviation Industry Companies upon their Financial Independence
by Piletska Samira T.
- 57-62 Deficit Model of Administering Investment Projects in Regions
by Lapshyn Vladimir I. & Kuznichenko Vladimir M.
- 63-68 Forecasting Values of Endogenous Variables in the System of Simultaneous Equations
by Naumov Vladimir N.
- 69-76 Applied Imitation Modelling as an Analytical Basis for Managerial Decision Making
by Sokolovskaya Zoya N. & Yatsenko Natalya V.
- 76-81 Model of the Strategy of Development of Cluster-Logistic Systems
by Akulov Mikhail G.
- 81-87 Mathematical Model and Automation of Information Technology Planning of Production and Economic Activity of a Company
by Vaskiv Oksana N. & Zdrok Valentin V.
- 87-94 Identification of Crisis Situations in Financial and Economic Activity of By-Product Coke Plants
by Kovalenko Yekaterina Sergeevna
- 95-99 Inter-Country Factor Analysis of Disbalances and Stability of the Financial Sector of Economy
by Lunyakov Oleg V.
- 100-105 Identification of Economic Efficiency of Transportation System of a Quarry
by Maksimov Sergey V. & Monastyrskaya Olga Yu.
- 106-110 Main Principles of Formation of the Complex of Models of Management of Financial Risks of a Company
by Polyakova Olga Yu. & Goltyaeva Lyudmila A.
- 110-119 On Use of the Method of Dynamic Programming of Bellman in Economic Tasks
by Chernyshov Sergey I.
- 120-124 Conceptual Approach to Forecasting Demand
by Andreishina Nataliia B.
- 125-131 Planning Expenditures of Industrial Enterprises With the use of Methods of Economic and Mathematical Modelling
by Yegorkina Tatyana A.
- 132-145 Formation of an Economic Model on Study of a Possibility of Realisation of an Innovation Project
by Khaver Viktoriia N.
- 145-150 Statistical Assessment of Results of Innovation Activity of Regions
by Milevskaya Tatyana S
- 150-155 Process of Promotion of Innovation Products to the Market: Essence and Specific Features of Organisation
by Kravchenko Tatyana I.
- 155-159 Modelling the Process of Scientific and Technical and Innovation Developments Depending on Financing Conditions
by Androsyuk Galina N. & Kachur Nataliya V. & Maslov Vladimir P.
- 160-164 Modern State and Tendencies of Development of Small Entrepreneurship in Ukraine
by Papp Vasiliy V.
- 165-170 Regional Tourist Destination and its Socio-Economic Development
by Leontyeva Yuliya Yu. & Timoshchenkova Olga A.
- 170-175 Influence of Indicators of Stability and Growth of the Indicator of Effectiveness of Company Activity upon the Process of Creation of a Cluster Union
by Pulina Tatyana V.
- 176-181 Principles of Formation of Conditions of Stable Development of the Industry
by Shandova Natalya V.
- 182-186 Managing the Use of Iron Ore in the Process of Production of Concentrate
by Afanasev Igor Ye.
- 187-190 Factor Analysis of Price Formation in the Construction Market in Ukraine
by Galchinskiy Leonid Yu. & Stanislavchuk Yuliya S.
- 191-196 Life Cycle of an Agreement Insuring Risks of an Agricultural Company
by Ostapenko Olga N.
- 196-201 Assessment of Sufficiency of Innovation Potential of Agrarian Companies
by Yanchenko Zinaida B.
- 202-208 Principles and Main Stages of Optimisation in the System of Management of Circulating Assets in Retail Trade Companies
by Vlasova Natalya A. & Smolnyakova Natalya N. & Mikhaylova Yelena V.
- 209-214 System of Resource Provision of Tourist Companies in Global and Regional Dimensions
by Sinyakova Yekaterina N.
- 214-220 Socialisation of Economy and Labour Potential of a Production Organisation
by Doronina Maya S. & Golubev Stanislav N.
- 221-225 Stimulation of Labour Activity as a Component of the Decent Work Concept
by Nazarova Galina V. & Stepanova Eka R.
- 225-229 Carrying out Socio-Labour Relations on the Principles of Social Partnership
by Iastremska Olena M. & Popova Anna A.
- 230-234 Conditions of Efficient Realisation and Management of Intellectual Capital on the Basis of Employment Indicators
by Davydova Irina O.
- 234-241 Higher Education as a Basis of Formation and Development of Intellectual Potential of the Society
by Shifrina Nadezhda I.
- 242-248 Study of the Factors of Labour Market Formation for Provision of Internal Marketing of Companies under Conditions of Uncertainty of Determinants of Demand and State of Competitive Situation
by Sagaidak Mykhailo P. & Matseyeva Natalia V.
- 249-254 Institutional Model of Development of the System of Education and its Empirical Justification
by Timoshenkov Igor V.
- 254-259 Strategic Matrix in Regulation of the Level of Labour Motivation of Personnel of Engineering Companies
by Khomenko Irina N.
- 260-264 Ring Organisation Model of Managing Dismissal of Employees at Industrial Enterprises
by Sotnikova Yuliya V.
- 265-269 Analysis of Conditions of Introducing in Ukraine the Funded Pension System
by Shatravka Yelena A.
- 270-274 Scheme of the Process of Calculation of the Standard Price of Products in an International Corporation
by Lyashenko Igor N. & Verbitskaya Valentina V.
- 275-279 Advantages and Shortcomings of the Priority of the Ecological Component in Formation of Directions of Development of Companies
by Hlyns'ka Anastasiia Ye.
- 279-283 Identification of Objects of Strategic Changes in the Processes of Managing Company Adaptability
by Oleynik Tatyana V.
- 284-288 Specific Features of the use of Methodical Approaches of Assessment When Determining Market Cost of a Company
by Yefremova Lyudmila V. & Aleynikova Nataliya N.
- 289-295 Intellectual Capital as a Component of the Capital Circulation in Accounting
by Kaminskaya Tatyana G.
- 296-301 Economic Essence of Property Potential of a Company
by Partyn Galina O. & Farion Solomiya Ya.
- 302-307 Tasks of Managing Resource Flows in a Company
by Kravchenko Vladimir N. & Shurma Rostislav I.
- 308-312 Development of Instruments of Ecological and Economic Management of Industrial Production
by Rudneva Yelena Y.
- 313-319 Deferred Taxes on Operations With the Capital: Acceptance and Accounting
by Geyer Eleonora S.
- 319-324 Analysis in the System of Accounting and Analytical Provision of Small Businesses
by Gogol Tatyana A.
- 325-329 Losses: Recognition Criteria, Category Features, Interpretation
by Ostapenko Tatyana N.
- 330-336 State Financing and Stimulation of Development of Venture Investment into Models of Open Innovations
by Zhylinska Oksana I.
- 337-341 Modern International Regulatory Requirements for Bank's Liquidity
by Krupka Igor M. & Pankiv Christina P
- 342-345 Deposit Policy of a Bank and its Main Directions of Reformation
by Kucherenko Svetlana A. & Likhochas Yana V.
- 346-351 Interconnection of the Model of Supervision Over the Financial Sector and Stability of the Banking System
by Kozlov Vladislav I.
- 351-355 Commercial Concession and Adjacent Agreements: Comparative Aspect
by Tsesliv Anna S.
- 356-360 Justification of the Technology of Formation of Information Support of Functioning and Development of an Enterprise
by Lepeyko Tatyana I. & Mazorenko Oksana V.
- 361-366 Role of Advertisement in Formation of the Consumer Society in Countries that Conducted Economic Reforms
by Belikova Nadezhda V.
- 367-371 Instruments of Managing Strategic Stability of a Company
by Porozhnyak Olga A. & Yeltsova Irina V.
- 372-377 Evolution Prerequisites of Formation of the Process Approach to Quality Management
by Tsiomashko Yuliya S. & Stankevich Irina V.
- 377-383 "Communication Activity" - Category and Notion: Ontological Differences, Specific Features of Study and Development
by Naumik Yekaterina G.
2013, Issue 5
- 8-12 Formation of an Innovation System of the European Union
by Belozubenko Vladimir S & Gorina Anna A. & Abrashka Olga V.
- 13-16 Modelling Development of Economy Under Globalisation
by Kulishov Vladimir V.
- 17-21 European Banking Union and its Role in Strengthening EU Financial Security
by Shemet Tatyana S.
- 21-27 Assessment of Development of Financial Markets in Central and Eastern European Countries During the Period of Transformation
by Kasiyan Yevgeniy V.
- 28-33 Trade Co-operation of Turkey with European Union: Eurointegration Context
by Kovalenko Roman S.
- 34-40 Analysis and Forecasts of Development of the World Economy, Ukrainian Economy and Economies of Middle East Countries for 2013-2014
by Omar Ismael Omar
- 41-49 On Correlation of Internal and External Factors in Financial and Economic Processes in Ukraine
by Dedikov Oleksii I.
- 49-54 Regulation of Transaction Costs With the Help of Information and Communication Technologies: Realities and Prospects in Ukrainian Economy
by Kolesnichenko Irina M.
- 54-60 State Regulation of Innovation Development of the Light Industry under Conditions of Transformational Changes in Ukrainian Economy
by Margasova Viktoriya G. & Sirenko Kristina Yu.
- 60-66 Influence of Transformation of State Functions Upon Priorities and Mechanisms of Realisation of the Budget Strategy in Ukraine under Globalisation: Institutional Dimension
by Kolyada Tatiana Anatolievna
- 67-72 Scholasticity in Micro-economics: is Elimination Possible?
by Khmel Sergey N. & Khmel Valentina I. & Lyubushkina Irina A.
- 73-76 Formation of a Consumer Basket Under Conditions of Uncertain Inflation
by Popov Vladimir A. & Semenov Vladimir P.
- 77-86 Application of PRIME-method for Managing Business Processes in a Company
by Ustenko Stanislav V. & Pomazun Oksana N.
- 86-90 Modern Tendencies of Direct Foreign Investment into Ukrainian Industry
by Chichkalo-Kondratska Irina B. & Korniienko Alona A.
- 91-95 Specific Features of Managing Investments as a Factor of Increase of the Level of Economic Security of Enterprises of Mining and Smelting Complex
by MischukYevheniya V. & Adamovskaya Viktoriya S.
- 96-99 Aspects of Stable Development on the Basis of Use of Innovation Energy-Saving
by Bashta Aleksandr I. & Ivanova Anastasiya S.
- 100-105 Commercialisation of Innovation Products in the Real Sector of Economy
by Firsova Svetlana G. & Makhinich Anna A. & Spirina Inna G.
- 106-112 Instrumental Means of Quality Control of Efficiency of Activity of Scientists and Pedagogues in the System of Higher Educational Establishment Administration
by Borovskaya Marina A. & Shevchenko Inna K. & Masych Marina A.
- 113-118 Taking into Account Impact of Shadow Economy upon the Level of Financial Development of the Region
by Boronos Viktoriya G.
- 119-123 Development of the Organisational and Economic Mechanism of Effective Realisation of Innovation Development of a Big City
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 124-128 Innovation Socio-Dominant Development of the Region
by Pakulin Sergey L.
- 129-134 Strategic Landmarks of Educational Components in Formation of Intellectual Potential of the Region
by Murashko Nikolay I. & Nazarko Svetlana A.
- 134-139 Specific Features of the use of Reinnovations When Creating High Technologies in Metallurgy and Engineering
by Bozhko Valeriy P. & Maznichenko Anna D. & Omelchenko Olga L.
- 139-144 Analysis of Specific Features of Development of Engineering Industry in Ukraine
by Nabok Yevgeniya V.
- 145-152 Information Provision of Creation and Development of Cluster Unions of Food Industry Companies
by Pulina Tatyana V.
- 152-158 Financial Aspects of Productivity of Mining and Smelting Enterprises in Ukraine
by Vasiltsov Yevgeniy V.
- 159-165 Market Provision of Development of Ore Mining and Processing Enterprises in Ukraine
by Gelevachuk Zoya Yo.
- 165-172 Fundamental Cost Aspects of Effectiveness of Development of Ukrainian Food Companies
by Lisnichenko Yelena A.
- 172-177 Mechanism of State Price Regulation in Beet-Sugar Complex in Ukraine
by Stasinevich Svetlana A.
- 178-183 Problems and Prospects of Development of Infrastructure of the Agrarian Market in Ukraine
by Golovacheva Olga S.
- 184-188 Main Conditions of Development of Agro-industrial Complex of Ukraine on an Innovation Basis
by Tsygan Raisa N. & Kravchenko Anton A.
- 188-193 Specific Features of Expenditures of Innovation Activity in Sugar Industry
by Chereshnyuk Oksana M.
- 193-197 Imperatives and Prerequisites of Introduction of Mechanisms of Realisation of Investment Construction Projects on the Basis of State-Private Partnership
by Dikiy Aleksandr V.
- 197-201 Perfection of Strategic Management of the Service Sphere Development
by Pakulina Alevtina A.
- 202-207 Influence of Resource Potential on Formation of Value by Trading Companies
by Krasnokutskaya Natalya S. & Kruglova Yelena A. & Androsov Vitaliy Yu.
- 207-210 Outsourcing as a Tool of Effective Management of the Process of Tourist Services
by Tankov Konstantin N. & Guslistyy Aleksandr S.
- 211-216 Labour Market: Problems and Prospects of Development of a Depressive Territory
by Petrenko Yekaterina V.
- 216-222 Assessment of use of Labour Resources by Food Industry Companies in Zaporizhzhya oblast
by Cherep Aleksandr G. & Bubenets Artem I..
- 222-226 Structure of Employment of Population under Conditions of a Demographic Crisis in Ukraine
by Tsizhma Yuriy I.
- 227-231 Substantiation of Economic Management of a Company from the Point of View of the Theory of the Firm
by Ligonenko Larysa A.
- 232-237 Formation of Analytical Tools of Assessment of Company Effectiveness
by Otenko Vasiliy Ivanovich
- 238-242 Operational Management under Conditions of Readjustment of a Company
by Shchekovich Yelena S.
- 242-246 Specific Features of Accounting Logistical Costs in Companies
by Melnykova Kateryna V.
- 246-253 System Model of Assessment of the Level of Integration of Properties of System Elements of a Company
by Gagarinov Aleksey V. & Kobzev Petr M.
- 253-258 Analysis of Tools of Study of Innovation Development of a Company
by Kramskoy Dmitriy Yu. & Kolotyuk Yelena I.
- 258-263 Managing Company Productiveness on the Basis of Resource Saving
by Krivoruchkina Yelena V.
- 264-268 Influence of Types of Managerial Decisions on Effectiveness of Activity of Trade Companies
by Moshek Grigoriy Ye. & Solomko Anton S. & Kovalchuk Mariya N.
- 268-272 Semantic Analysis of the "Marketing Strategy of a Company" Category
by Kaliberov Aleksandr G.
- 272-277 Specific Features of Complex Correlation of Factors of Strategic Development of a Company
by Somov Dmitriy A.
- 278-287 Identification of Factors of Formation of the Cost of Financial Resources of Economic Subjects
by Zakorko Marina V.
- 288-293 Business Model of an Energy Efficient Company: Main Components and the Mechanism of Influence on Formation of Competitive Advantages
by Nakonechnaya Darina Yu.
- 293-298 Methodical Approaches to Managing Operation Costs of Companies With the Aim to Prevent Bankruptcy
by Puriy Anna V.
- 298-302 Specific Features of Accounting Fixed Assets in a Company
by Leonova Yuliya A.
- 302-310 Modelling Competition Level in the Ukrainian Financial Market
by Abakumenko Olga V.
- 311-318 Mechanism of Indirect Taxation in Ukraine: Establishment and Development
by Pasechnyy Nikolay D.
- 318-324 Quality of Services and Bank Servicing in the System of Managing Competitiveness of Banks
by Bazadze Kamila M.
- 324-328 Essence of State Regulation of the Market of Credit Services Under Conditions of the Banking Crisis
by Moskvichova Olena S.
- 328-333 Formation of the Scheme of Control of the Motivation Mechanism of Strategic Management
by Bielova Olena I.
- 333-337 Marketing Tools of Increase of Company's Competitiveness under Crisis Conditions
by Bolotnaya Oksana V.
- 338-344 Justification and Selection of Directions of Realisation of Marketing of Company's Personnel
by Kryvoruchko Oksana N. & Gladka Olena I.
- 345-351 Realisation of Methods of Flexible Policy of Employment in the Context of Effective Personnel Management in a Company
by Laptev Vyacheslav I.
- 351-356 Model of Management of the Company's Brand Capital
by Yevtushenko Anna V.
- 356-360 Role of After-sale Service in Promoting Industrial Equipment in the Market
by Sobchak Andrey P. & Kovalenko Sofiya V.
- 360-365 Managing Marketing Costs of a Trade Company
by Mogyla I. S.
2013, Issue 4
- 8-14 Project Doctrine of Development of Economy: in Coordinates of Self-fulfilling Prophecies
by Kushnir Leonid L.
- 14-21 Transaction Costs of Formation of Demand and Supply in the Labour Market Under Conditions of Transformational Economy
by Glushach Anna V. & Arkhiyeryeev Sergey I.
- 22-28 Perfection of State Regulation of Development of the Culture System in a Region
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 29-37 Stimulation of Technological Development of Ukraine in State Programmes of Economic Development in 2013 - 2014
by Matyushenko Igor Y.
- 38-43 Specific Features of Formation of Institutional Structure of General Mandatory Accumulating Pension Insurance in Ukraine
by Rudyk Volodymyr K.
- 44-47 State Regulation of Innovation Activity of the Agrarian Sphere of Ukraine
by Moskalyuk Yekaterina V.
- 48-54 Influence of Central Union of German retail Trade Associations (HDE) on Formation of Professional Institutionally Capable Socially Responsible Environment
by Minenko Michael A.
- 54-58 Specific Features of Influence of Factors on Competitiveness of a Company in a Foreign Market
by Kokura Katerina V.
- 58-61 Transnational Expansion of the World Economy
by Kulishov Vladimir V.
- 62-67 Foreign Trade of Ukraine with West-European Countries
by Didkovskaya Bogdana V.
- 67-72 Forecasting Efficiency of Execution of a Foreign Economic Contract of an Industrial Aviation Enterprise
by Piletska Samira T.
- 73-77 Prospects of Human Development in the BRICS fields: Global Management Problems
by Sarychev Vladimir I.
- 77-81 Positive experience of China in managing investment processes in agrarian sector of economy
by Holoborodko Tetyana V.
- 82-85 Stages of formation of strategies of innovation development in EU countries
by Kozlova Anna I.
- 86-90 Managing Corporate Social Responsibility in Foreign Markets
by Shevchenko Tetiana P.
- 90-96 Budget Risks and Specific Features of Their Optimisation at the Regional Level in Ukraine
by Kalambet Svetlana V.
- 97-101 Formation of criteria of ensuring stable development of a city in accordance with patterns of equifinality
by Averkina Marina F
- 102-106 Macro-Economic Indicators of Development of Ukrainian Regions
by Bril Mikhail S.
- 106-112 Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Complex Assessment of Efficiency of Regional Investments
by Orlova Yelena N.
- 112-117 Mechanism of formation of territorial recreation complexes in Ukraine
by Bogoslavets Oksana G.
- 117-121 Characteristic of Economic Indicators of Stable Development of a Region (Using Example of the Lugansk Oblast)
by Parkhomenko Natalia O.
- 121-126 Educational and Professional Potential of Personnel: Essence and Role in Formation of Investment Attractiveness of a Company
by Skrynkovskyy Ruslan M.
- 127-134 Clusters as an important factor of attraction of investments to industrial plants
by Kuzmin Oleg Ye. & Satalkina Liliya A.
- 134-138 Structure of Innovation Potential of Enterprises as a Set of Factors of Organisational and Economic Origin
by Yanchenko Zinaida B.
- 138-141 Entropy Assessment of the State of Trade Balance
by Bakurova Anna V.
- 142-147 Assessment of influence of taxation conditions on financial state of industrial companies with the use of fuzzy-multiple analysis of indicators
by Ivanov Yuriy B. & Malyshko Yuliya M.
- 148-151 Standardisation and Integration of Mathematic Models of Economic Systems as a Component of the Knowledge Industry
by Nevezhin Viktor P. & Bogomolov Aleksandr I.
- 152-157 Calculation of Option Prices using Methods of Spectral Analysis
by Burtnyak Ivan Vladimirovich & Malitskaya Anna P.
- 158-162 A Discrete Model of Market Adaptation
by Voronin Anatolii & Gunko Olga V.
- 162-166 Modelling Financial Mechanism of Increase of Efficiency of Personnel Labour
by Karpets Olga S. & Chuiko Irina Mikhaylovna
- 166-171 Optimisation of the investment programme of the region development
by Oglikh Valentina V. & Yefanova Tatyana I.
- 172-177 Assessment of the modern state and tendencies of development of the service market of Ukraine
by Chornous Galina A.
- 177-182 Determining priority of influence of information factors on a resulting indicator of realisation of strategic managerial decisions
by Varava Andrey A.
- 183-190 Efficiency of Activity of Entrepreneurs Under Modern Economic Conditions
by Bedrinets Miroslava D.
- 190-194 Analysis of Modern State of Engineering Industry of Ukraine
by Bozhko Valeriy P. & Kashcheeva Irina A.
- 194-198 Directions of Investing Into Technological Cycle of Industrial Enterprises in the Coal Industry of Ukraine
by Orlova Natalya S. & Kulikova Natalya A.
- 199-203 Directions of Managing Liquidity of Engineering Companies of Ukraine
by Bilyavtseva Yekaterina S. & Parkhomenko Yelena S.
- 203-207 Optimisation of the Process of Formation of Production Expenses When Doing Excavation at a Coal Mining Enterprise
by Shashenko Yelena A.
- 208-212 Study of Financial and Economic Effect From Introduction of Benefits in Milk-Food Subcomplex of the Agro-Industrial Complex
by Belosvet Aleksandr V.
- 212-215 Indicators of Food Security as Criteria of Efficiency of Development of the Agro-Food Sphere of a State
by Golikova Yekaterina P.
- 216-220 Priorities of Socio-Economic Balancing of Public Transportation Interests
by Gudkova Viktoriya P.
- 221-228 Concept of Efficient Management of Property of Ukrainian Sea Ports
by Demyanchenko Alisa G.
- 228-232 Priority Directions of Development of Transportation Branch From the Point of View of Ensuring its Investment Security
by Kudryavtsev Vyacheslav M.
- 232-236 Economic Expediency of Production and use of Biodiesel in Ukraine
by Shevchenko Yelena B. & Kurennaya Irina G.
- 237-242 Structural Analysis of Wholesale Intermediary Activity in Ukraine
by Kovalchuk Konstantin F. & Khimenko Yelena A.
- 242-247 Training Technologies in the Process of Training Specialists for the Tourist Industry
by Lola Yuliya Yu.
- 247-253 Innovation Development of Integrated Tourist Companies
by Mikhaylichenko Anna I.
- 253-258 Interaction of Main Participants of Sales Channels in Tourist Industry
by Muzychka Yelizaveta A.
- 259-265 Influence of Socio-demographic Factors and Changes of Consumer Preferences on Formation of Regional Networks of Sales Outlets
by Korsak Viktor I.
- 265-270 Improvement of Co-Operative Policy in Consumer's Co-Operation of Ukraine
by Manzhura Aleksandr V.
- 270-274 Assessment of the modern state and tendencies of development of the service market of Ukraine
by Chepurda Larisa M.
- 274-277 Investing Into Human Capital: Mechanisms and Tools
by Nikiforenko Valeriy G.
- 278-281 High Education in Rural Districts of Ukraine: Problems and Solutions
by Bulakh Tatyana N.
- 281-286 Corporate Social Responsibility in Ukraine: Modern Realities and Prospects of Development
by Zinchenko Oksana I. & Khimchenko Andrey N.
- 286-293 Analysis of Scientific Approaches to Construction of a pay Package: Theoretical and Applied Aspects
by Tsimbalyuk Svetlana A.
- 293-298 Development and Application of Qualitative Standards of Labour as a Basis of Increase of Efficiency of an Enterprise Activity
by Kuchinskiy Vladimir A. & Kramskoy Dmitriy Yu.
- 298-302 Role of Economic Psychology in Motivation of Labour: National Aspect
by Pereverzeva Anna V.
- 303-311 Empiric Assessment of Secondary Effects of Influence of the UAH Exchange Rate Upon Indicators of the Labour Market of Ukraine
by Shumskaya Svetlana S.
- 311-316 Transformation of Labour Content and its Productivity under Conditions of the Innovation Model of Economy
by Nevdakha Olga Yu.
- 316-320 Rural Tourism as a Prospective Direction of Entrepreneurship in the Socio-Economic Mechanism of Rural Development
by Dovgal Yelena V.
- 320-325 Economic Substantiation of Strategic Management of Company Competitiveness
by Lupak Ruslan L.
- 326-331 Formation of Strategic Maps within the Framework of Realisation of the Process of Administration of Financial Security of a Company
by Sablina Natalia Victorovna & Kuzenko Tatiana Borisovna
- 331-338 Imitation Flow Models of Dynamics of Enterprise Development
by Sergienko Yelena A. & Chuiko Irina Mikhaylovna
- 339-345 Main Components of the Mechanism of Readjustment of Ukrainian Enterprises
by Lisnichuk Oksana A.
- 345-351 Justification of a Set of Tasks of Diagnosis of the System of Sales in Planning Company's Reconstruction. Target Approach
by Shpak Sergey A.
- 351-356 Types and Forms of the State Audit
by Slobodyanik Yulia B.
- 356-360 Accounting of Financial Results: Problems and Ways of Perfection
by Teslenko Tamara I. & Konkova Nataliya V.
- 361-366 Double Entry in Accounting of Small Businesses
by Gogol Tatyana A.
- 367-372 Methodological Aspects of Assessment of Stability of the Ukrainian Banking System
by Yeliseeva Oksana K. & Garkava Ye.V.
- 372-376 Bureau of Credit Histories in the System of Risk Management of Consumer Credits
by Kaminskii Andrii B.
- 377-381 Methods of Selection of Diagnostic Indicators of Financial Security
by Guryanova Lidiya S. & Nepomnyashchiy Vyacheslav V.