2013, Issue 4
- 381-385 Scientific-methodical Approaches to Determination of Essence and Goal of Financial Supervision
by Kremen Viktoriya M.
- 385-389 Competition in the Banking System: Definition and Types
by Ilchenko Kseniia O.
- 389-393 Analysis of the System of Planning Budget Expenses in Ukraine
by Kornienko Nataliya N.
- 394-399 Budget Regulation in Ukraine: Regulatory and Legislative Provision and Stages of Formation
by Kovalenko Nataliia I.
- 399-404 Place of the Value Added Tax in the System of Indirect Taxation
by Oksenyuk Oksana I.
- 405-410 Marketing Strategy of Integration as a Condition of Modernisation of the Lift Industry
by Zamlinskaya Olga V.
- 411-417 Organisation of Strategic Management of a Holding Structure under Conditions of Unpredictable Changes of Environment
by Lakeykhina Viktoriya S.
- 418-422 Place of Professional Training in the Process of Personnel Development
by Martynenko Irina O.
- 422-428 Evolution of Scientific Approaches to Determination of Content of Strategic Analysis
by Romanenko Olesya V.
- 428-433 Introduction of Trainings Into the Teaching Process with the Purpose of Formation of a Competent Specialist
by Selezneva Galina A. & Ippolitova Inna Yaroslavovna
2013, Issue 3
- 6-11 Genesis and evolution of ownership rights concepts in the context of development of the modern institutional economic theory
by Popov Aleksandr Ye.
- 11-15 Development of the system of higher education of Ukraine: patterns, tendencies, prospects
by Pakulin Sergey L.
- 16-20 Methodical approaches to calculation of cost of educating specialists in institutes of higher education in Ukraine
by Levchenko Olexandr M. & Tkachuk Olga V.
- 21-29 Essence of Saving Processes in Household and their Influence upon Extended Reproduction of GDP
by Ramskiy Andrey Yu.
- 30-35 Development of a State System of Economic Security of Insurance Entrepreneurial Structures in Ukraine
by Yavorskaya Tatyana V.
- 36-41 Economic Security of Regions and its Place in State Regulation of Socio-Economic Development of Ukraine
by Dorovskoy V. A.
- 41-51 Experience of Individual Countries in Solution of Problems of Human Development
by Tretyak Victoryia P.
- 52-57 Notional and Essential Characteristics of the World Financial Market
by Vlasenko Marina A.
- 58-64 Assessment of Components of Financial Development of the Countries of Central and Eastern Europe and its Influence upon Economic Development
by Kasiyan Yevgeniy V.
- 64-69 Prospects of Economic Co-operation of Ukraine and Middle East Countries
by Omar Ismael Omar
- 70-74 Logistics Management of a City as a Priority Tool of Ensuring Stable Development of Cities
by Averkina Marina F
- 74-77 Realisation of economic interests of a region in the context of ensuring regional development
by Bogdan Nataliya N.
- 78-82 Concept of management of stable development of the city social complex on the basis of life quality imperative
by Pakulina Alevtina A.
- 82-87 Conceptual approaches to identification of an integral indicator of the level of investment into innovation development of transportation and road complex (TRC) of the region
by Sidorenko Irina V.
- 88-96 Compression of indicators in diagnostics of socio-economic development of a company: problems and ways of solution
by Nadtoka Tatyana B. & Vinogradov Aleksandr G.
- 97-105 Modelling dependence of economic development on realisation of the budget and monetary-credit policy of Ukraine in the post-crisis period
by Shpirko Viktor V. & Moroz Pavel A.
- 106-111 Hybrid dynamic model of forecasting as a tool of study of optimal currency rate in the system of currency regulation
by Koldovskiy Artem V.
- 111-116 Directions of improvement of the management mechanism of regulation of investment activity upon institutional bases
by Grishaeva Yuliya G.
- 116-121 Specific features of investment processes in Ukraine in the post-crisis period
by Klimko Tatyana Yu. & Makarovich Viktoriya K. & Ogorodnik Valeriya O.
- 122-125 Analysis of investment climate in Ukraine and ways of its improvement
by Shtal Tatyana V. & Dobroskok Yuliya B. & Tishchenko Oksana O. & Saparov Erkin
- 125-129 Application of Data Mining methods in analysis of company's activity
by Tyurina Dina N.
- 129-135 Analysis of the modern practice of insuring investment projects in coal mining
by Gusak Andrey S. & Kabanov Anatoliy I.
- 136-140 Use of the Indicator of the Period of Outstanding Current Liabilities when Diagnosing Crisis at Mining and Smelting Enterprises
by Nusinova Yana V.
- 141-145 Development of a concept of financial management of integrated corporate structure (ICS) of the engineering industry
by Telnova Anna V.
- 146-151 Analysis of effectiveness of the state industrial policy in ferrous metallurgy of Ukraine for the period 1996 - 2010
by Denisov Konstantin V.
- 151-157 Innovation development of the agrarian sector of Ukraine under conditions of globalisation
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 157-162 Methodical approaches to identification of competitiveness of economy of the regional dairy-product subcomplex
by Klochko Vitaliy N.
- 162-172 Substantiation of methods of cost management in agricultural companies
by Kovalenko Olga Yu.
- 172-177 Perfection of management of land resources of agro-industrial complex (AIC) of Poltava oblast within the framework of the strategy of effective management and use of land
by Bosenko Anatoliy V.
- 177-181 Objective necessity of introduction of organic farming in Ukraine
by Sheludko Vitaliy N.
- 181-185 State-Private Partnership as a Tool of Investing Into Innovation Technologies of Wastes Treatment
by Frolov Sergey M. & Belopolskaya Aleksandra A.
- 186-191 Development of "Green Economy": National Aspect
by Prushkovskaya Emiliya V. & Shevchenko Yuliya A.
- 191-195 Study of Effectiveness of Regulation in the Telecommunication Sphere of Ukraine
by Filon Mikhail M.
- 196-200 Functional Analysis of Competence of Directors of the Executive Body of a Construction Company
by Solovyova Olga Ye.
- 200-206 Correlation of Notions "Traveler", "Visitor" and "Tourist": International Statistical Approach
by Vysochan Oleg S.
- 207-212 VIP-Tourism: Essence and Prospects of Development
by Iastremska Olesya A.
- 212-217 Ways of Solving Problem Issues of Personnel Policy of the Housing and Community Amenities (HCA) under Conditions of Reformation
by Bubenko Pavel T. & Dimchenko Yelena V. & Prasol Valentina M. & Dvorkin Sergey V.
- 217-221 Management of Resources of a Water Supply Utility With Consideration of Uncertainty of Influence of Internal and External Environment
by Novozhilova Marina V. & Chub Olga I. & Zhuravka Andrey V.
- 222-225 Use of the Functional and Cost Analysis for Assessment of Prospects of a Product Development
by Koposov Gennadiy A. & Semenenko Olga A.
- 226-230 Use of International Experience in Formation of the System of Internal Marketing at Domestic Companies of the Service Sphere
by Sagaydak Mikhail P.
- 230-234 Perfection of Assessment of Efficiency of Financing Innovation Development of Trade Companies
by Zavarzina Tatyana V.
- 235-238 Healthcare in Rural Districts: State, Problems, Prospects of Development
by Bulakh Tatyana N.
- 239-243 Assessment of Possibilities of Realisation of the State Programme "Affordable Housing" in Ukraine
by Kosareva Irina P. & Sarmatitskaya Natalya V. & Bondarenko Ninel V.
- 244-248 Prerequisites of Appearance and Formation of Modern Outlook With Respect to Disability Models: International Experience
by Bondar Nataliya A.
- 249-254 Potential and Competitiveness of Companies: Indicators of Similarity and Difference as Those of Objects of Assessment
by Karapeychik Igor N.
- 254-258 Determination of Expenses of Economic Activity of a Company
by Melikhova Tatyana O.
- 259-262 Economic Security of a Company as an Important Component of Modern Business
by Petryaeva Zoya F. & Petryaev Aleksey A.
- 262-270 Concept of Financial Planning in a Company on the Basis of Process Oriented Approach
by Sytnik Anna V.
- 271-278 Study of Approaches to a Complex Assessment of Financial State of a Company
by Shamota Halina M. & Malysh Dmitriy A.
- 278-281 Formation of the Risk Management Process in a Company
by Taranukha Yelena N. & Ivanchuk Svetlana I.
- 282-285 Perfection of a Complex Economic Analysis of Equity Capital
by Bodnarchuk Anna V.
- 286-292 Theoretical Foundations of Determination of Doubtful and bad Debts under Conditions of Anti-Crisis Measures
by Ivanova Lyudmila B.
- 293-298 Assessment of Economic Inclination of Norms of Capital, Liquidity and Bank Risks
by Papaika Aleksandr A. & Kosogov Vladislav A.
- 298-303 Mechanism of Taxation of Bank Operations With Securities
by Papaika Aleksandr A. & Nosachova Irina V
- 303-307 Financial Globalisation: Essence and Consequences
by Kulishov Vladimir V.
- 307-313 Specific Features of Performance of Investment Lending of Innovation Activity by Ukrainian Banks
by Pashova Snezhana N.
- 313-318 Modern Aspects of Development of Bank's Clienting Strategy
by Bondarenko Alla F. & Roskoshnaya Yelena A. & Kosenko Viktoriya I.
- 318-322 Comparative Analysis of the Using of Tax Regulation in the Global Market's Competitive Relations
by Polivantsev Andrey S.
- 323-327 Theoretical Aspects of the Formation of Financial Solutions in the Current Market Environment
by Petrenko Marina V.
- 327-331 Systematisation of Factors of Influence on Components of the Revenue Side of the Pension Fund of Ukraine
by Tkachenko Irina V.
- 331-336 Features of Formation of Tariff Policy in the Sphere of Housing and Communal Services at the Present Stage on an Example of the Kharkiv Region
by Filatov Vladimir M. & Pivavar Irina V.
- 336-339 Development of Theoretical Aspects of Managing Company's Business Activity
by Meshkova Nataliya L. & Fesenko Inna A.
- 340-344 Personnel as an Important Element of the System of Quality Management of an Agrarian Company
by Buriak Ruslan I.
- 344-347 Organisation of Management Accounting in the System of Management of Business Reputation of a Company
by Shkromyda Vitalij V.
- 348-353 Motivational Provision of Management of Stock Capital Shares
by Voloshko Natalia A. & Kurennoy Aleksandr V.
- 354-358 Professional Self-Concept of the Manager as a Fundamental Condition of his or her Professional Development
by Lugovaya Viktoriya N.
- 358-361 Policy of Development of Exhibition Infrastructure in Ukraine
by Kinash Irina P.
- 362-367 Essence and Principles of Realisation of Integrated Marketing Communications
by Kozhukhovskaya Raisa B.
- 367-372 Evolution of Interrelation Marketing Concept: Priorities, Conceptual Base, Dominating Logic
by Petrichenko Pavel A.
- 372-376 Methodological Basics of Staff Management in Ukrainian Companies
by Peresypkina Galina A. & Prodan Viktoriya A.
- 376-381 History of Economic Neoconservatism: Revival of Old Values under New Conditions
by Lopukh Kseniya V.
2013, Issue 2
- 6-10 Friedrich List versus Adam Smith in the Context of Modern Foreign Trade Policy of Ukraine
by Makukha Svetlana N.
- 11-15 Legalisation of "Dirty" Money as an Anti-Social Phenomenon
by Burbelo Oleg A. & Chunikhina Lyudmila N.
- 16-19 Economic Effects in the System of Branches of Ukrainian economy: Assessment and Analysis of Dynamics
by Dilenko Viktor A.
- 20-24 Specific Features of Formation of the Budget Strategy Under Conditions of Global Growth of the State Debt
by Kolyada Tatiana Anatolievna
- 25-30 Cluster Approach to Managing Regional Economic Development and Prospects of its Introduction in Ukraine
by Tishchenko Aleksandr P.
- 30-34 Interrelation of Inequality of Income with the Concepts of Economic Development
by Dmitrishin Lesya I.
- 35-40 State Regulation of Mandatory Types of Insurance: Ways of Perfection
by Muzhilivskiy Vladislav V.
- 40-45 Institutions as Tools of Regulating Opportunism in Market Transactions
by Strizhak Anna Yu.
- 45-49 Managing Development of Information Systems of Economic Objects on the Basis of their Scientific and Technical Level
by Bizyanov Yevgenii Y.
- 49-54 Problems of Formation of an Innovation Model of Education
by Yefremova Lyudmila V. & Romanets Inna Victorovna
- 54-58 System of Tools for Assessment of Financial and Non-financial Resources of an Insurance Company
by Romenskaya Anna S.
- 59-63 Management Accounting for Movement of Funds as an Element of Current and Strategic Information Provision of Decision Making
by Matyukha Nikolay N.
- 64-68 Modelling Demand and Expanded Production of Innovation Resort-Recreational Products
by Zakharchenko Pavel V. & Zhvanenko Svetlana A.
- 69-74 Method of Prospective Diagnosis of Weak Signals of Potential Phenomena by Types of Company Activity
by Kuzmin Oleg Ye. & Adamiv Marta Ye.
- 75-79 Cellular Automata Modelling of Dynamics of Volumes of Sales of a Trade Company
by Zhikharevich Vladimir V. & Matsyuk Nataliya A.
- 79-82 Economic and Mathematical Model of Optimisation of Functioning of Fruit and Vegetable Storages
by Kontseba Sergey M.
- 83-87 Methodical Approach to Obtaining Integral Evaluation of Economic Safety of Agricultural Companies Using Entropy Method
by Behter Liliya A.
- 87-90 Specific Features of Attraction and Stimulation of Foreign Investment in Ukraine
by Chernyshova Larisa A. & Sazonova Viktoriya V.
- 91-94 Specific Features of the Process of Investment Lending Under State Guarantees
by Styrskaya Olga I.
- 94-100 Innovation Development of a Regional Health Care System
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 100-103 Education System in Ensuring Stable Development of a Social Complex in a Region
by Pakulina Alevtina A.
- 104-108 Factor Analysis of Economic, Social, Innovation and Ecological State of a Region Using Example of Dnipropetrivsk Oblast
by Pashkevich Marina S. & Palamarchuk Tatyana A. & Kunina Darya N.
- 109-115 Tendencies of Development of the Market of Attracted Resources of the Banks of Kharkiv Region
by Volokhataya Viktoriya Ye.
- 115-121 Complex Assessment of Labour Potential of an Agricultural Company of Zaporizhia Oblast
by Zubritskaya Yana O.
- 121-124 Formation of an Organisational and Functional Mechanism of Ecological and Economic Activity of Engineering Companies
by Kostenko Olga K.
- 124-128 Adaptive Model of Resistance to Risks of Business Processes of Enterprises of Alternative Energy Forms
by Klimchuk Marina N.
- 128-134 Mechanism of Intellectual Property Management in Engineering Companies
by Pukhalskaya Anastasiya P.
- 135-139 Methodology of Formation of Efficient Forms of Spatial Diversification of Agroindustrial Production
by Odintsov Mikhail M.
- 139-141 Problems of Perfection of the Mechanism of Financing Entrepreneurial Structures of the Agricultural Sphere
by Zhidyak Alexandra R.
- 142-149 Assessment of Factor Influence upon the Level of Competitiveness of Agricultural Companies
by Kovalenko Olga Yu.
- 150-155 Economic Efficiency of Reconstruction of Pig-Breeding Farms and Complexes as an Important Direction of Increase of Profitability of Pork Production
by Babaev Aleksandr Yu.
- 155-163 Methodological Approach to Formation of Contents and Structure of the Motivational Mechanism of Strategic Management of Trade Networks
by Bielova Olena I.
- 163-168 Formation of the System of Monitoring Financial Results of a Trade Company
by Kozub Viktoriya A.
- 168-171 Sphere of Culture in Rural Districts: State, Problems, Ways of Overcoming
by Bulakh Tatyana N.
- 172-177 Methodological Approaches to Assessment of Personnel of Ukrainian Companies
by Cherep Alla V. & Vovk Yaroslav G.
- 177-180 Realisation of Intellectual Capital: Essence, Components, Role of the Employment System in this Process
by Davydova Irina O.
- 181-183 Development of Methodical Approaches to Formation of the Motivational Mechanism of Efficient Labour Activity of those Employed in the Engineering Industry
by Lepekhina Inna A.
- 184-188 Place and Role of Main Forms of Economic Activity as a Guarantee of Stability and Development of Rural Territories
by Khlevnaya Irina V.
- 188-193 Resource-functional Approach in Study of Financial Security of a Company and Corporate Management
by Dyakonova Irina I. & Petrenko Yuliya M.
- 193-196 Target-Oriented Approach to Identification of Business Processes of a Company
by Kotlik Andrey V.
- 197-200 Development of Measures on Improvement of the Storage System
by Momot Valeriy M. & Kostyuchina Mariya A.
- 200-203 Methods of Attributive Sampling Research in Audit
by Andrenko Yelena A. & Mordovtsev Sergey M.
- 204-208 Accounting and Accounting Policy
by Demidenko Leonid P.
- 209-211 Transformation of Objects of Accounting in Budget Funded Institutions in the Context of Modernisation of Accounting in the State Sector
by Doroshenko Yelena A.
- 212-217 Classification of Expenditures of a Company in Accordance with Functions and Tasks of Controlling
by Paskalova Anna G.
- 218-222 Development of a Methodology of Assessment in Accounting: Institutional Approach
by Popko Yevgeniya Yu.
- 222-227 Anti-crisis Regulation, Banking Supervision and Monetary Policy in the Mechanism of Ensuring Financial Stability of the Banking System
by Dovgan Zhanna N.
- 228-231 Special Taxation of Banks: Foreign Experience and Possibilities of Introduction in Ukraine
by Leonov Sergey V. & Glants Vladimir N.
- 231-235 Balance of Payments and Exchange Rate: Interrelation Dialectics
by Veriga Anna V.
- 236-239 World Experience of Real Estate Tax and its Implementation into Ukrainian Legislation
by Nedodaeva Nataliya L. & Lezhepyokova Viktoriya G.
- 240-245 Typology of Corruption in the Banking Sector
by Kovalenko Mikola M.
- 246-250 Systems of Credit Information Exchange in Ukraine: State and Prospects of Development
by Oleynik Yelena A.
- 251-254 Income of Population as a Component of Financial Potential of Ukraine
by Portnaya Oksana V.
- 255-258 Achievement of Real Paying Capacity in the Context of Analysis of Provision of Obligations of an Insurance Company by Means of its Resources
by Sokol Sergey V.
- 259-262 Study of the Regulatory Model in Europe and Ways of its Transformation
by Strizhichenko Konstantin Anatolievich
- 262-267 Tax Advantages as a Tool of Regulation and Stimulation of the Economy
by Timartsev Aleksey Yu.
- 268-272 Definition of the Banking Service Notion on the Basis of the System Approach
by Kolodizeva Svetlana O.
- 272-275 System Risk in the Context of Realisation of Remote Monitoring of Banks Activity
by Samsonov Makism I.
- 276-279 Perfection of the Legislative Base of Regulation of the Banking Competition in Ukraine
by Khallo Viktor F.
- 280-283 Optimisation of the Process of Managing Personnel Security of a Company
by Mishin Aleksandr Yu. & Mishina Svetlana V.
- 284-286 Perfection of Strategic Management of an Organisation
by Naumenko Mariya A. & Gura Tatyana V. & Krasnogrud Yelena S.
- 287-289 Contract Management: Organisational and Legal Form of Hotel Networks
by Burak Tatyana V.
- 290-298 Application of Marketing in Hotel Companies
by Zubkova Marina S.
2013, Issue 1
- 6-12 The Problems of Social Responsibility of Marketing in Developed Countries with a Market Economy and in Ukraine in a Protracted Global Economic Crisis
by Orlov Pyotr A.
- 13-19 The Modern Forming Trends of the Relative Proportions of the Public Sector of the Economy of Ukraine
by Deyneka Olga V. & Boyarko Irina N.
- 20-23 The Improving of the Government Regulation of the Social Services Market Within the Strategic Course to Reach the European Life Standards in Ukraine
by Pakulina Alevtina A.
- 24-28 The Principle of Purposefulness in the System Dynamics With the Approaches of Behavioral Economics
by Chernaya Oksana Ye.
- 28-32 Assessment of Competitiveness of Regions of Ukraine and Belarus as Part of Cross-Border Cooperation
by Khanova Yelena V.
- 33-42 Potential and Trends in the Foreign Trade of Machinery Products BRICS + Iran
by Moskovkin Vladimir M. & Tszen Yuan
- 46-51 The Improvement of Government Control Over the Development of Physical Culture and Sport in the Region
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 52-56 Theoretical Aspects of Forming of Spatial Asymmetry of Placing of Labour Resources in the Economy of a Region
by Krasnonosova Yelena N. & Yermolenko Oksana A.
- 56-61 System of Estimation of Management Efficiency by Finances of Local Authorities
by Uskov Igor V.
- 62-67 The Impact Assessment Models of the Inter-regional Cooperation on the Processes of Convergence of the Territories
by Guryanova Lidiya S. & Prokopovich Svetlana V.
- 68-71 Methods for Evaluating Proposals Bidding in Public Procurement to Internal Forces
by Zozulya Artem V.
- 71-75 Semantic Space for the Verification of Economic Mathematical Models
by Petrik Valeriya L.
- 75-81 Model of Development Planning of Tourist Enterprise
by Ivanyuk Ulyana V.
- 81-85 Due Diligence Procedure in the Process of Attracting Foreign Direct Investments to the Enterprises
by Byrka Mariya I.
- 85-88 An Analysis of Methods of Evaluation of Investment Climate in Ukraine in the Conditions of the Current Chaotically Structured Economy
by Vakulich Mariya M.
- 88-91 Prospects of Methodological Tools of Systems Analysis in Business Intelligence
by Trynka Lyudmila Ya.
- 91-96 The Role of Corporate Integrated Structures in the Development of Modern Manufacturing: Global and Domestic Experiences
by Romanenko Olesya V.
- 96-98 Estimates' Formalizing of Innovative Development of the Chemical Enterprises with the Environmental and Economic Performance
by Momot Valeriy M. & Mamutova Tatyana V.
- 99-103 Methodical Framework for the Management of Financial and Economic Activity of the Enterprises of Fisheries of Ukraine
by Demchuk Oleg V.
- 103-106 Theoretical and Methodological Approaches to the Interpretation of the Concept of Modern Agribusiness Based on Quantum Theory
by Dolgosheya Natalya A. & Shura Natalya A.
- 107-110 The Role of Capital and its Turnover in Agricultural Development in Ukraine
by Kaminskaya Tatyana G.
- 111-113 Cost Forming in Trotting Horse Breeding
by Kukla Oleg L.
- 114-117 Innovative Methods of Business Management Grain Products Sub
by Sedikova Irina A.
- 117-121 Pig Cooperatives: an Innovative Mechanism Functioning
by Babaev Aleksandr Yu.
- 122-125 Peformance Features of Environmental State Targeted Programs in Ukraine
by Seleznyova Yelena V.
- 125-131 Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of the Economic and Environmental Efficiency Valuation of Solid Household Waste Recycling
by Dovga Tatyana N.
- 131-136 Formation of the Object in the Business Performance Management on the Passenger Bus Station
by Dmitriev Ilya A. & Shcheblykina Kristina A.
- 136-140 Methodical Going Near Forming of the System of Adaptive Control Innovative - by Investment Development of Enterprises of Railway Transport
by Demyanenko Tatyana I.
- 141-143 Theoretical and Practical Approaches to the Determination of Investment Potential of Railways of Ukraine
by Dikolenko Olga G.
- 144-150 Reengineering of Business Processes of the Air Enterprises of a Transport Logistics Cluster
by Onishchenko Oksana V.
- 151-155 The Rating Score and Ranking of Tourism Market Professional Participants for their Cluster-Integration Interaction Institutional Design
by Kunitsin Sergei V.
- 156-159 Innovative Development of Retail Businesses
by Podkamennyy Igor N. & Sovershennaya Irina A.
- 160-164 Controlling the Flow of Material Resources of Restructuring Actions of Enterprises in the Housing
by Vodovozov Yevgeniy N.
- 164-166 Guidelines Determine the Stage of the Life Cycle of the Organizational Culture of Trade
by Gayday Yuliya V.
- 167-170 Preschool Education in the Rural Areas of Ukraine: Problems and Solution Approach
by Bulakh Tatyana N.
- 170-173 Key Factors of Influence on the Development of Market
by Poyta Irina A.
- 174-177 The Infrastructure of Physical Culture and Sports of Ukraine: Current State, Problems of Development, Ways of Solving the Problems
by Kinash Irina P.
- 178-183 Ground of Expedience of Forming of Socio-Economic Mechanism of Management Labour Potential of Enterprises of Food Industry
by Dashko Irina N.
- 184-188 Financial Constituent of Social Sphere of Ukraine
by Kalinichenko Yelena A.
- 188-191 The Role of Human Resources in Ensuring Social Stability of the State
by Mosiychuk Irina V.
- 192-195 Organizationally and Economic Mechanism of Forming and Effective use of Human Capital
by Samorodchenko Anna V.
- 196-199 The Concept of Professional Identification as Part of Vocational Work of Regional Employment Services
by Slovik Oksana N.
- 200-204 Factors of Influence on Receivables and Payables and Their Classification
by Kuzmin Oleg Ye. & Volovich Yelena B.
- 205-207 Use of System Diagnostics of Financial and Economic Activity at the Enterprises the Food Industries
by Stolyarchuk Anna V. & Budzinskaya Violetta Ya.
- 208-211 Integrated Structure of Intellectual Capital of Enterprise
by Chalaya Oksana V.
- 212-215 Key Aspects of Company Competitiveness Management
by Chumak Larisa F. & Garkavaya Liliya V.
- 215-219 Theoretical Approaches to the Identification and Management of Competitive Potential of the Company
by Chumak Larisa F. & Kotlyar Galina V.
- 219-222 The Formation of Competitive Advantage in the Enterprise
by Varga Irina F. & Litvin Aleksandra M.
- 223-227 Methodical Support of Using of Up-to-Date Recruiting Methods at the Machine-Building Enterprises
by Zhilyaeva Irina Y.
- 228-231 The Modern Theoretical Bases of Forming of Efficiency of Production and Economic Activity of Enterprise
by Zhukov Andrey V.
- 232-234 Methods of Cost Management
by Kripak Irina S.
- 235-238 Structure of Organizational-Economic Mechanism of the Sanatorium Resort Complex
by Stolyarenko Alena V.
- 239-245 The Need for Improved Control of Banks on Financial Statement Presentation
by Belova Inna V. & Koreneva Oksana G. & Sysoeva Larisa Yu.
- 245-248 The Problems of Synthesis of Binary Correlation of Scientific Concepts of Value and the Worth in the Theory of Estimation Activities
by Gorobynska Marianna Volodymyrivna & Gil Svitlana Yevgenivna
- 249-251 Problems of Improving the Methodology and Organization Assessment of Property
by Yefremova Lyudmila V. & Yefremov Sergey L.
- 252-257 Formation Programs for Accountants in Universities of Ukraine
by Lukin Vladimir A. & Malyarevskiy Yuriy Dmitrievich & Olkhovskaya Vera V.