RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics
2012, Issue 10
- 120-124 Economic and Ecological Aspects of the Industry
by Moskalenko Natalya A. & Gaymur Yekaterina S.
- 125-128 Research of the European Union Market in the Field of Organic Agriculture
by Tomich Gordana R. & Djordjevic Momchilo R.
- 129-131 The Interbranch Connections as the Main Part of Agronindustrial Complex Interbranch Relations
by Tomilin Aleksey A.
- 132-136 Quality of Dairy Products as a Key Factor in Ensuring its Competitiveness
by Alimova Aishe Edemivna
- 136-139 The Need of Development a Regional Transport and Logistics System in Ukraine
by Dorokhovskiy Aleksandr N.
- 139-144 Strategic and Tactic Tasks of Beveregies Trade Organization on Petrolium Stations
by Pyatnitskaya Galina T. & Raksha Natalya V.
- 145-149 The Tourism and Recreation Cluster Strategic Management Development Organizing
by Pilipenko Andrey A.
- 150-154 Methodical Fundamentals of Consumer Cooperatives Trade Enterprises Benchmarking Management
by Dvirko Yuriy V.
- 155-159 Performance Improvement of Consumer Cooperatives in Ukraine as a Necessary Condition for Overcoming the Current Crisis and for Successful Development in the XXI Century
by Yezhelyi Yuriy A.
- 160-164 A Modern Labor Market in the Economic System
by Babich Svetlana N.
- 165-169 Paradigmatic Transformation of Corporate Social Responsibility in Global Processes
by Ilina Galina V.
- 169-171 Managing Conflict Interaction and Social and Labor Intensity of Enterprise Personnel
by Korolyova Nataliya N.
- 172-175 The Constituent Elements of the Labor Potential Team
by Golubev Stanislav N.
- 175-179 Modern Model of Regulation of the Process of Providing Young Specialists' Competitiveness at the Labor Market
by Zhukova Vladislava A.
- 180-183 Humanizing of Social and Labor Relations in the Company
by Stativka Olga N.
- 183-187 Using Adaptive Learning Management as a Basis for Staff Development in the Enterprise
by Petrenko Aleksandr A.
- 188-191 Theoretical Principles of Forming the Motivation Mechanism of Human Resources Management
by Fandeyeva Alina Ye.
- 191-194 Determination of the Effectiveness of the Internal Financial Control in the Public Institution
by Lyadovaya Yuliya A. & Deyneko Yevgeniy V.
- 194-198 A Method of Estimation of Reserve of Doubtful Debts is in a Balance Sheet
by Slyunina Tatyana L. & Glushach Yuliya S.
- 199-204 Toolkit Tax Support Economic Development in a Financial Crisis
by Naydenko Aleksey Ye. & Kostyana Oksana V.
- 204-208 Approaches to Regulatory of Money Flows of Bank Contactors
by Nikitin Andrey V.
- 209-215 Conception of the Management of Bank Financial Development through the System of Rating, Prediction and External Holdings
by Samorodov Boris V.
- 215-220 Analysis of Methodologies of Estimation of the Tax Loading of Enterprises
by Tkachenko Vladimir V.
- 221-226 Features of the Banking Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe in Transition
by Kasiyan Yevgeniy V.
- 226-229 Structured Financial Mechanism of Environmentally Sustainable Development of Ukraine under Conditions of Globalization
by Shkodkina Yuliya M.
- 230-235 The Feasibility and Prospects of Implementing the Settlement Center in the Securities Market in Ukraine
by Shcherbina Artem G. & Parandiy Oleg V.
- 235-238 Normative Arrangement of Corporate Relations is in a Joint-Stock Company
by Popov Aleksandr Ye.
- 239-243 Model of Strategic Management in the Furniture Business
by Shkarlet Sergey N. & Zhidok Viktoriya V.
- 244-248 Marketing Management for Innovation Products like one of the Aspects in Providing the Competitive Ability for Enterprises
by Dzhemelinskaya Lesya V.
- 248-253 The basic methods of risk assessment in modern risk-management
by Kozenkov Dmitriy Ye. & Nikitin Pavel A.
- 254-259 Modeling of Organizational Support for Logistical System Enterprise Functioning
by Kolodizeva Tatyana A. & Panasyants Anna S.
- 260-263 Estimation of Influence of Organizational Culture on Efficiency and Competitiveness of the Enterprise
by Kravchenko Vera A. & Nikiforenko Valeriy G.
- 263-266 The Increasing Role of Manager Personal Competence in the Humanistic Approach to Management
by Lugovaya Viktoriya N. & Grin Roman S.
- 266-271 The Current Status of Methodological Support of Corporations Risk Management
by Posokhov Igor M.
- 271-274 Creative Technologies of Conflict Management in Domestic Enterprises
by Sochinskaya-Sibirtseva Irina N.
- 275-277 Economic Ground of Efficiency of Publicity Campaign
by Agarkova Anna A.
- 277-279 Competitive Investigation in System of Ensuring Strategic Development of the Enterprise
by Besedina Alisa A.
- 280-284 Sources of the Labor Potential Formation at the Enterprise
by Sidorenko Viktoriya V.
- 285-287 Induction and Deduction
by Babailov Vasilii K.
2012, Issue 9
- 6-19 Trial of Economies of the Developed Capitalist Countries and Countries with Economies in Transition by World Economic Crisis
by Orlov Pyotr A.
- 20-25 The Theoretical Basis of the Process of Ccommercialization of Intellectual Investments
by Logutova Tamara G. & Lentsov Igor A. & Gadyatskaya Alla V.
- 26-32 The Role of Innovation in the Development of Social and Economic Cycles
by Podlesna Vasylyna G.
- 32-41 Development of Regional Industrial Complex Using Cluster Initiatives
by Tatarkin Aleksandr I.
- 42-47 German experience of financing of economic development of regions
by Derkach Nikolay I. & Litvin Marina V.
- 47-50 Forming and Development of Regional Innovative Clusters
by Oksenyuk Yekaterina I.
- 50-53 Conceptual and Methodological Aspects of the Synthesis of the Control System of the International Competitiveness of the Enterprise
by Ivanov Yuriy B. & Piddubna Lyudmila I.
- 54-57 Evaluation of Trade Flows in International Business
by Shkvarchuk Lyudmila A. & Kovalenko Yekaterina S.
- 58-68 Analysis of the competitive positions of the Ukrainian economy in the context of globalization
by Barylyuk Irena V. & Kizyma Dariya-Solomiya
- 68-73 Integration compatibility of BSEC member states
by Troyan Irina A.
- 74-76 Question of essence and consequences of sovereign default
by Antonenko Oksana I.
- 77-80 Features of the budgetary stimulation of development of real sector of economy
by Ivanova Olga Yu.
- 81-84 Problems of Development of Economic Entities in the Republic of Azerbaijan
by Kerimov Elsevar Nariman ogly
- 84-88 The influence of shadow economy sector on competitiveness of national economy
by Kislyi Vladimir N & Kubatko Viktoriya V.
- 88-91 Strategic planning of development and social processes
by Sitnikova Nataliya P.
- 92-98 Current methods for determining the stability of the enterprise
by Sitak Irina L. & Korobkov Denis V. & Mishchenko Vladimir A.
- 98-101 Quasi Adaptive Forecasting of Tourism Activity
by Ivashchenko Petr A. & Sysoeva Svetlana I.
- 101-105 The Use of Bayesian Networks of Trust in the Formation of the Company Product Range
by Pokotilova Yelena I. & Pokotilov Igor F.
- 105-109 Simulation of material flow production systems based on random production losses
by Marchuk Vasiliy D.
- 109-113 Using Fuzzy Sets in Evaluating the Level of Industry Business Entities Financial Security
by Ponomarenko Olena Eduardivna
- 113-117 The Construction of Prediction Models Based on the Package Matlab Neural Networks
by Sknar Ilya I.
- 118-122 Approaches to Classification of Institutional Investors
by Plastun Vyacheslav L. & Dombrovskiy Vladislav S.
- 123-126 Delocalization of investments for smoothing of regional points of growing of national economy
by Malyutin Aleksandr K.
- 127-132 Investigation of the Innovative Integration as Economic Category
by Samosyonok Larisa N.
- 132-135 Organizational and Economic Support for Small Business Development in Ukraine
by Prokhorova Victoria Volodymyrivna
- 135-137 New Prospects for Alternative Energy
by Demyanenko Tatyana I.
- 138-142 Government financing of environmental actions: in context ecological activities of mining plants
by Tsaruk Anna Yu.
- 142-145 Provisions for cost reduction in breeding horse breeding in Ukraine
by Kukla Oleg L.
- 146-156 Prospects for commercial use nanobiotechnologies in agricultural production of Ukraine
by Matyushenko Igor Y. & Makhanyova Yuliya N & Kostenko Alina A.
- 157-162 The investment development of the transport company and its financial security
by Bazavluk Alina V.
- 162-165 The Role of Road Transport System to Ensure the Security of the State Investment
by Kudryavtsev Vyacheslav M.
- 166-170 Formation of the Concept of the Cost Management of the Enterprises of Road Economy
by Lysenko Alina A.
- 170-173 A Role of a Transport Industry is in the System of Economic Security of the State
by Lokotetskaya Oksana V.
- 174-177 Improvement of Trade Enterprise's Consumer's Service with Account of Specific Requirements of Customers
by Kovalenko Anna N.
- 177-183 Applied Aspects of the Interregional Clustering in Tourism
by Leontyeva Yuliya Yu. & Vlashchenko Nataliya N.
- 184-190 Accounting and Analytical Support of State Development Programs for Tourism
by Prokopishina Yelena V. & Kozubova Natalya V.
- 190-193 Problem Questions of the Formation Costs of Housing and Communal Services
by Tityaev Viktor V.
- 194-197 Current Problems of Organizations Qualified Personnel
by Doronina Maya S. & Chepel Irina V.
- 198-201 Moral Potential Actualization and the Role of the Family in its Formation
by Tyutyunnikova Svetlana V. & Simkina Nina V.
- 202-205 Socio-Humanizing as a Prerequisite for the Development of Human Subjectivity in Economic Development
by Savitskaya Nataliya L.
- 205-208 Application of Human Life Valuation in Compulsory Personal Insurance
by Muzhilivskiy Vladislav V.
- 209-211 Principles and Approaches to Revenue Management Business
by Trided Aleksandr N.
- 211-214 Improved Diagnostic Process of Enterprise's Market Security
by Veretennikova Anna B.
- 214-220 Valuation of Efficiency of Use of Industrial Potential of the Machine-Building Enterprises and Definition of Strategic Directions of its Development
by Poberezhnaya Nataliya N.
- 225-229 Economic Policy as a Condition of Optimal Structure of Working Enterprise Capital
by Prokhorova Yuliya V.
- 230-233 "Soft" Modeling of the Consequences Distribution of Investment to Provide an Enterprise Development Strategy
by Serikov Anatoliy V. & Granko Yekaterina B.
- 234-236 Accounting of Rent in the Value Chains Assessing
by Zhulavskiy Arkadiy Yu. & Sidorenko Nataliya V.
- 237-240 Conceptual Principles Of Banking Competitiveness Strategic Management Organization
by Vovk Viktoriya Ya.
- 241-243 Excise Revenue Forecasting Technique Based on a Differentiated Approach
by Rayevneva Yelena Valentinovna & Bobkova Alexandra Yurievna
- 244-249 Tax Incentives of Enterprise Development in Modern Conditions
by Grechanaya Svetlana I.
- 250-255 The Comprehensive Approach to the Formation of the Mechanism of Bank's Liquidity Management Based on an Adaptive Model
by Krikliy Yelena A. & Ryabichenko Dmitriy A.
- 256-261 Dynamic Interrelations Between the Key Financial Market Segments of Ukraine
by Lunyakov Oleg V.
- 261-264 Programme-Aimed Financing of Health Care in Ukraine
by Portnaya Oksana V.
- 265-268 Monetary Instruments of Post-Crisis Recovery
by Galushko Yuliya P.
- 269-271 Formation of the Cost of a Commercial bank in the Process of Mergers and Acquisitions
by Gnatyshak Olga V.
- 272-278 Formalization of Theoretical Approaches to the Definition of Financial Stability of the Banking System
by Piskunov Roman A. & Lazko Andrey A.
- 278-281 Analysis of Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Process-Oriented Enterprise Management
by Sokolova Lyudmila V. & Shkil Natalya G.
- 282-284 Theoretical Aspects of Values-Based Management
by Boyarko Irina N. & Samusevich Yarina V.
- 285-290 Potential Implementation Logics in Enterprise Management Tasks
by Karapeychik Igor N.
- 290-292 Brand as a Part of the Strategic Development of Product
by Ptashchenko Yelena V.
- 293-297 The Methodology of the SWOT-Analysis for the Institutions of Scientific and Research Fields of Activity
by Chmelyova Olga S. & Alekseeva Yelena V
- 297-300 The Problems of the Corporate Governance in Ukraine
by Shkodin Yaroslav V.
- 301-315 The Theory and Practice of Using the Balanced Scorecard in the Sustainable Development of Integrated Business Structures
by Yaldin Igor V.
- 315-318 The Mechanism of Control of High School External Risks
by Yelesina Alla A.
- 318-325 The Role of Resources in Strategic Management of Enterprise
by Predein Andrey M.
- 326-329 Role and Importance of Controlling System in Strategic Management Process
by Ryabenkov Aleksey V. & Vysochina Alina V.
- 330-334 Conceptual Basis of Information Regulations of Sociality
by Kakhovskaya Yelena V.
- 334-338 Optimization of Distribution Management Company Expenses through Information Technology
by Shvedun Viktoriya O.
- 338-341 Definition of Information Demands of the Population and Level of their Satisfaction
by Dvornik Mariya A.
2012, Issue 8
- 4-6 The features and prospects of becoming the Economy of knowledge
by Khimchenko Andrey N. & Lekh Tatyana A.
- 7-11 Forecasting the Demand for Travel Services
by Blagun Ivan S. & Keyvan Yelena I.
- 11-17 The harmonization process of capacity building of enterprises and organizations of consumer cooperatives in the method of taxonomy
by Pedchenko Nataliya S.
- 18-21 Innovation management in health care: strategic alliances and relationships between organizations
by Kayira Zoya S. & Ivanova Yelena V
- 22-25 Model of development for innovation potential of enterprise
by Gerasymyak Nelya V. & Ivanchuk Vita Ye.
- 26-28 Investing innovative development of housing and communal services enterprises
by Gorchakova Irina A. & Chepurko Yelena S.
- 28-30 The Investment Process in Ukraine at the Present Stage
by Isaeva Nataliya I
- 31-35 Actual directions of development the instruments of investment coordination between state and business
by Gritsenko Larisa L.
- 35-39 Current Status, Trends and Priorities of Social-Economic Development of Ukraine
by Dykha Mariya V.
- 40-43 Innovation investment model of euroregional collaboration
by Gordienko Vita P.
- 43-46 The State of Financial Support for Innovation Development of Ukraine's Regions
by Pashkevich Marina S.
- 47-50 Evaluation the level of financial security business in Ukraine
by Savitskaya Yelena I.
- 51-52 Planning of Noncompetitive Multibarrel Alliance in Power Engineering
by Kurbatova Yuliya L. & Dolinskaya Raisa G.
- 53-54 Research of Progress and Prognostication of World Power Industry Trends
by Pogasiy Sergey S.
- 55-57 Methods of assessing the impact of the stabilization process of the delivery of coal concentrates on enhancing the capacity of the internal environment of coke enterprise
by Rudyka Viktor I.
- 58-59 Development Problems of Alternative Energy
by Demyanenko Tatyana I.
- 60-63 Information and analytical support of enterprise in the market of fruits and vegetables
by Donets Aleksey S. & Moiseenko Olga Yu.
- 63-66 Post-crisis management of agricultural enterprise
by Prib Yekaterina A.
- 67-69 The estimation of economic safety of the enterprise, which is engaged in manufacture of sugar on the basis of integrated model
by Chirva Yuliya Ye. & Nesterenko Oksana M.
- 70-73 Organizational and economic problems of the technical and technological providing of grain production
by Khristenko Galina M.
- 74-79 Financial and industrial potential of building enterprise in light of its SWOT-analysis and synthesis
by Serikov Anatoliy V. & Granko Yekaterina B.
- 79-82 Basic principles and factors influencing the efficiency of energy resources in the construction industry
by Butnik Dmitriy V.
- 83-85 Production of environmentally friendly products as one of the factors of the business reputation
by Koshevets Vita V. & Shvindina Anna A.
- 86-90 Using the Potential of Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources in Energy Efficiency through the Introduction of Modern Organizational and Economic Forms
by Yudin Mikhail A.
- 90-92 Factors of ecological and economic optimization of the use of municipal solid waste in power system
by Panchenko Olga V.
- 92-97 Formation of the effective infrastructure of international renewable energy market
by Shyshkina Iryna O.
- 97-100 Reputation potential as a factor of trade enterprises development in Ukraine
by Krasnokutskaya Natalya S.
- 100-103 Regulation of informing on tourism resources in the draft Law of Ukraine
by Kis Petr V. & Kis Aleksandr P.
- 103-114 Prospects for trade high-tech goods in the world and Ukraine
by Matyushenko Igor Y. & Kostenko Dmitriy N.
- 114-117 Social development of reforming housing and communal services (regional level, Kharkov)
by Naumik Yekaterina G. & Bykova Anna Yu.
- 117-120 Procedure auditing staff take into account possible risks
by Nazarova Galina V. & Lebedinskaya Yelena S.
- 121-124 New approachs to introduction of the flexible systems of payment on domestic enterprises
by Migay Natalya B. & Shemet Lyudmila G.
- 124-127 Improving the Mechanism of Motivation in Post-industrial Economy
by Rudov Boris A.
- 128-130 Theoretical basics of the essence of personnel potential at the economic branch level
by Mashiko Yekaterina S.
- 131-133 Using neural networks for the regulation of labor production personnel
by Medvedev Viktor S.
- 134-136 Analysis of the methodological going near the estimation of the financial state of enterprise
by Mishchenko Vladimir A. & Petrenko Marina V.
- 137-139 Comparative analysis of enterprise risk management models
by Nikolaev Igor V.
- 139-142 Improving the technology of procurement on enterprise
by Leonova Yuliya A.
- 142-148 The improvement of the evaluation gear of the industrial enterprise innovative capacity
by Radzivilo Irina V.
- 148-151 Application of procedure of analysis of crediting of management subjects in public accountant activity
by Golub Yulia A
- 151-154 Financial and Management Accounting for Income of Travel Enterprises
by Prokopishina Yelena V. & Kozubova Natalya V.
- 155-158 Logistic Charges: Determination, Classification and Account
by Reta Marina V.
- 159-162 Problem questions of analysis of the fixed assets of enterprise
by Shvets Natalja V. & Brodskiy Aleksandr L.
- 163-166 The Role of Financial Control in Preventing Losses of Budget Funds
by Buleev Ivan. P. & Korytko T. Yu. & Kruk Yelena N.
- 167-169 Yield curve as an indicator of bonds issuers' default risk
by Leonov Sergey V.
- 170-173 Financial Flows in the Context of the Objective Laws of the Inherent
by Chernyshov Sergey I.
- 174-177 Evaluation of financial part of corporate governance in bank within Anglo-Saxon model
by Bilashenko Oksana S.
- 177-181 Conceptualization of micrologistics evaluation systems
by Alkema Viktor G.
- 181-183 What is the secret to a successful reorganization
by Bozhko Valeriy P. & Kashcheeva Irina A.
- 184-186 Specifics of economic safety department integration in the organizational structure of enterprise
by Dmitriev Ilya A. & Bliznyuk Andrey A.
- 186-188 Evaluation of anti-crisis measures in the limits of time from the position of loss of the enterprise and its owners in the mountain-concentrating enterprises
by Nusinov Vladimir Ya. & Yarovaya Alla B.
- 188-192 Diagnostic efficiency of controlling business processes
by Dyakon Lidiya L.
- 192-195 Application of the concept of the integrated marketing on railway transport in the conditions of branch reforming
by Zorina Yelena I. & Naumova Yelena E. & Antonova Aleksandra I.
- 195-198 Enterprise Management under Condition of Uncertainty through the Development of System of Gestalts (Image)
by Koposov Gennadiy A. & Shelukhin Pavel G.
- 198-200 The Methodical Approach to Evaluating the Effectiveness of Logistics Strategies
by Melnikova Yekaterina V.
- 201-204 Integrated corporate structures strategic management organization by means of balanced scorecard
by Naumenko Mariya A.
- 205-207 Balanced Scorecard - Universal Mechanism for Managing the Strategic Development of Medical Organizations
by Oganezova Anna V.
- 207-211 Investigation of risk factors for corporations
by Posokhov Igor M.
- 211-213 Management Consulting to Small and Medium Business in Ukraine
by Tretyak Victoryia P.
- 214-216 Problems of introduction of organizational changes on the communal enterprises of Ukraine
by Babenko Anna Ye.
- 216-218 The role of the country peculiarities of corporate governance systems development in the assessment of their effectiveness
by Brychko Marina M.
- 218-220 The Methodology of Strategy Selection of Anticrisis Management of Enterprise
by Grigorieva Yulia O. & Tatarchenko Yuliya V.
- 221-224 Conditions of Forming of Managerial Competences of the Enterprise
by Denisyuk Olga V.
- 224-229 Methodological Approach to Assessing the Level of the Model
by Mavridu Viktoriya Yu.
- 229-231 Features of Consumer Behavior and Principles Affecting the Industrial Consumers
by Mironenko Irina I.
- 231-235 Essential content and risks taxonomy in development projects
by Semenova Anna I.
- 235-237 The Strategy of Promoting Web-site of the Company
by Babenko Nelya A.
- 237-241 Creativity as a Component of the Intellectual Capital of the Institution (in Distance Education)
by Kintoryak Yekaterina N. & Ostapenko Irina N.
- 241-244 On Some Questions of the Organization of the Group Work in Distance Education
by Ostapenko Irina N. & Zolotykh Ye. S. & Kintoryak Yekaterina N.
- 245-247 Distance learning: inside view
by Polyakova Olga Yu. & Chuiko Irina Mikhaylovna
- 247-251 Analysis of the software of logistical modeling
by Rudenko Hanna R.
- 251-253 Administrative ground as a way to use information technology in the training of police officers to protect the public order
by Filipenko Larisa S.
- 253-255 Internet technologies in distance learning as an innovative form law education
by Filipenko Tatyana V. & Merdova O. M.
- 255-262 The essence of the concept of "e-business" and the stages of its development
by Vilkhivskaya Olga V.
- 263-264 Socio-Economic Reforms in 1965 with the Industry as a Problem
by Rudenko Rostislav G. & Zima Aleksandr G.
2012, Issue 7
- 4-7 Evolutionary Development of Class-Stratification Theories in the Socio-Economic Science
by Goncharov Yuriy V. & Shcherbina Igor V.
- 8-11 Exchange of Rights: Essence and Forms
by Pisotska Yevgeniya I.
- 12-17 Statistical Modeling of Influence of the Technological Structure of the Economy on the Development of Ukraine
by Zhovtanetskiy Mstislav I. & Tverdokhlib Maryana I.
- 18-21 Modelling of Processes of Optimum Management by Logistic Distributive Systems
by Kolomytseva Anna O. & Yakovenko Vladislav S.
- 22-24 Partitioning Algorithm of Statistical Analisys for Distributed DSS
by Milov Alexander V. & Chuiko Irina Mikhaylovna
- 24-27 The Investment Estimation of Competitive Edges and Market State of Affairs of Industrial Enterprises
by Zaruba Viktor Ya. & Orlov Pyotr A. & Kosenko Aleksandra P.
- 27-31 Use of Cash Flow to Evaluate Investment Attractiveness of Enterprises
by Kpi÷eâeöü Kaòepèía Oëeêcaíëpiâía
- 32-39 Nanotechnology in Electronics and Information Technologies
by Matyushenko Igor Y.
- 40-43 Technopark as innovative model of development of a building complex of the Poltava region
by Onishchenko Svetlana V. & Furmanchuk Oksana S.
- 44-47 Innovative Economic Development Models
by Milevskaya Tatyana S
- 47-49 System of Financial Provision of Innovation Development: Concept, Structure and Principles of Functioning
by Osmirko Inna V.
- 50-52 The Forming of Factor System of Export Operation's Efficiency
by Kotysh Yelena N. & Manzya Oksana A.
- 53-56 Human Potential as a Category of Social Management of the Region
by Kurkina Marina P. & Zotov Vitaliy V
- 56-61 Determination of Efficiency of Investment Development of Regions
by Miroshnichenko Pavel I.
- 61-64 Euroregion as a Form of Cross-Border Cooperation
by Strizhichenko Natalya A.
- 64-68 Features of Management of the Costs of the Iraqi Enterprises of Processing Industry
by Abass K. Jaud & Morgachov Ilya V.
- 68-70 Specific Features of Management of Material Flows of By-Product Coke Companies
by Rudyka Viktor I.