2013, Issue 1
- 258-261 Organization of the System of Internal Control in Credit Unions
by Mokhnyak Vladimir S. & Bachinskiy Vasiliy I.
- 261-265 The Impact of Regulatory Balance Sheets on the Format of Financial Statements
by Pilipenko Lyubomir N. & Demskaya Yuliya V.
- 265-269 The Problems of Economic Security of the Banking System of Ukraine
by Anisimova Anna V. & Golenitskaya Natalya V.
- 270-276 The Concept of Management of Flexibility of Decision-Making in Banks' Investment Activities
by Laktionova Aleksandra A. & Zhitar Maksim O.
- 277-281 Retrospective of Formation and Development of the Securities Market
by Omelchenko Oksana I. & Kozlova Olga A.
- 281-287 Health Insurance Mainstream in Ukraine
by Nikolaenko Sergey N.
- 287-292 Theoretical and Methodological Support to the Management of Reproduction in the Bank
by Chmutova Irina N. & Tysyachnaya Yunna S.
- 293-298 Overcoming Resistance to Change: Theoretical Approaches and Implementation
by Amosov Oleg Yu. & Didenko Nataliya V.
- 298-301 Innovation Culture as an Effective Method of Management
by Vikarchuk Olga I.
- 302-307 Criteria for Evaluating of Management of Process of Advertising Activity on the Consumer Market
by Shepelenko Oksana V. & Granish Svetlana A.
- 308-313 The Complex Approach for Improvement of Personnel Management System in Export-Oriented Enterprise of Ukraine
by Kuznetsova Tatyana V.
- 314-320 The Influence of Financial Factors of Motivation of Personnel Management
by Mazhnik Natalya Andriivna & Bilyk Irina Yu.
- 321-323 General Approach to the Implementation of Automated Management Accounting
by Resler Marina V.
- 323-327 The Model Basis of Tourist Enterprise Marketing Strategy
by Kuleshova Natalya V.
- 328-331 Types and the Specificity of the Methods of Structuring of the Demand for Products of the Industrial Enterprises
by Melnik Natalya I.
- 332-334 History of Entrepreneurship
by Kolesnik Tatyana N. & Demidova Aleksandra S. & Kolesnik Dmitriy A.
2012, Issue 12
- 6-13 The Theory and Practice of an Assessment of Priority and Productivity of the State Target Programs in Ukraine
by Kizim Nikolay A. & Fedenko Galina M.
- 14-17 Planning of Personnel Potential of Customs Organs in Ukraine: the Problems of Today
by Arkhireyskaya Natalya V.
- 18-22 Long-Term Development Paradigm as a Condition of Counter Global Liquidity: in the Context of the Ukrainian Economy
by Kornivskaya Valeriya O
- 23-26 Development of National Monopolies on the Example of Enterprises of Communal Sphere
by Oksenenko Svetlana P.
- 27-31 Employment After the Crisis: the National Dimension
by Prushkovskaya Emiliya V.
- 32-34 Reformation of State Financial Revision in Ukraine
by Esmanov Aleksey N.
- 35-38 Economic and Financial Crime and its Impact on the Economic Security of Ukraine
by Khavanov Artem V.
- 39-41 The Institutionalization of the Evaluation Activities in Ukraine
by Gritsenko Yelena A.
- 42-45 The Evolutionary Model of Financial Markets in Terms of Transformation Economy
by Zakharchenko Pavel V.
- 46-49 Comparative Analysis of the Knowledge-Based Potential on the Level of Countries and Regions
by Krasnokutskaya Natalya S.
- 49-53 Classification of the Crisis Phenomena in Economy and a Place in them Industrial Crises
by Grishchenko Aleksandr V.
- 54-58 Ukraine in the Transformation World
by Pokhilyuk Vasiliy V.
- 59-62 The Theoretical Basis of the Study of Global Competition
by Gnilitskiy Maksim V.
- 63-72 Parametric Modeling of the Investment Market Equilibrium of Ukraine
by Kobushko Igor N.
- 73-76 Diagnosis of Bankruptcy in Fuzzy Raw Data
by Bachkir Irina G.
- 77-80 Using Regression Models of Financing Innovative Enterprise Development
by Korbutyak Alina G.
- 81-83 Ukrainian Education Market in Conditions of Knowledge Economy
by Medvedovskaya Tatyana P.
- 84-88 A Construction of Process Model of Implementation of Innovative Project in the Conditions of Pharmaceutical Production
by Derenskaya Yana N.
- 88-93 Methods to Improve Implementation of Innovative Projects
by Masalov Yevgeniy I
- 93-96 Morphological Classification of Innovation Considering the Proposed Signs
by Savenko Kseniya S.
- 96-104 Analysis of Problems of Innovative-Investment Legislation of Ukraine
by Ovchinnikova Marina A.
- 105-109 The New Status of Domestic Consumer in the Context of Market Reforms of the Domestic Energy Sector
by Gavrikova Alina O.
- 109-113 Formation of the Integral Industrial Complex of National Economy as a Basis for Sustainable Economic Development
by Grigorenko Alina A.
- 113-116 Formation of Organizational and Economical Mechanism of Management Innovation of Shipbuilding Enterprises
by Kirichenko Oksana P.
- 116-119 Optimization of Organizational and Engineering Providing Mining Enterprise Target Production Capacity
by Obolonskaya Irina V.
- 120-124 The Development of Flax Complex as the Priority Task of Socio-Economic Development of Russia
by Ivanova Maria M. & Rodinova Nadezhda P
- 124-128 Characteristic Features the Intensification Growing of Rapeseed at Agricultural Enterprises of Ukraine
by Belenkova Mariya I. & Sinitsa Yuliya S.
- 128-131 Efficiency of Agricultural Production in Agricultural Enterprises of Ukraine
by Bovsunovskiy Viktor V.
- 132-134 The Main Directions of Improving the Use of Labor Resources in Agriculture
by Yermolenko Aleksey A. & Mordovets Alina V.
- 135-138 The Influence of Rhythm of Acquisition of Beef with Farm Youngsters on Profitability of its Groving
by Minenko Konstantin V.
- 138-141 Economic Ways of Waste Management in Ukraine
by Shulga Ekateryna V & Yefremova Lyudmila V.
- 142-144 mproving Management Technology of Tourism Enterprises (Travel Companies in Cherkasy Region)
by Skripnik Lyudmila V. & Kornilova Natalya V.
- 145-147 Personnel Technology as Key-Element of Management System in Tourist Organization
by Tankov Konstantin N. & Chepurda Anna N.
- 148-150 Competition Behavior of Railways at the Market of Freight Transportations
by Chornyy Viktor V.
- 151-155 The Theoretical Foundations of the International Transport Corridors and their Role in the Economy of Ukraine
by Davtyan Yekaterina V.
- 156-161 Innovative Components of Increase Efficiency of Building Enterprises
by Bubenko Aleksey P.
- 162-164 Planning of Social Work at the Company
by Dorovskoy Aleksey F. & Tarasova Tatyana I.
- 164-167 The Methodical Providing of Human Resource Management of Company
by Korolyova Nataliya N.
- 168-171 The Systems Approach to Scientific Knowledge Components of Labor Economics
by Semenchenko Andrey V.
- 172-176 The Fund of Scientific and Technical Preparation of Production Formation
by Alexeev Igor Valentinovich & Mazur Andriana V.
- 176-179 Methodological Approaches to Evaluating the Enterprise Activity Effectiveness
by Kasich Alla A. & Khimich Irina G.
- 180-183 Calculation of the Index of Flexibility of Business Processes of Industrial Enterprises
by Lepeyko Tatyana I. & Panteleev Mikhail S.
- 184-186 Strategic Investing of Enterprises : Ways of Activation
by Iastremska Olena M. & Yablonskaya-Agu Natalya L.
- 187-191 The Development of the Classification of Expenses on the Elements
by Abass K. Jaud & Morgachov Ilya V.
- 192-195 The Organizational Structures of Management
by Karminskaya-Belobrova Marina V.
- 195-197 Improving the Working Methods Making Management Decisions on Estimates Enterprise Value
by Kononov Ivan A. & Kononov Aleksandr I.
- 198-201 Enterprise Management Based on the Theory of Constraints
by Krymskaya Lyubov A. & Shevchenko Aleksandr A.
- 201-203 Actual Problems of Forming the Registration Politics of Enterprise
by Sinitsa Tatyana V. & Osmirko Inna V.
- 204-206 Increase of Financial Results Enterprises of the Food Industry by Effective Management of Expenses
by Stolyarchuk Anna V. & Rud Yelena N.
- 207-209 The Essence of the Impact of Investing in Commodity Innovates Modern Enterprise
by Telishevskaya Lidiya I. & Kalinina Tamara Ye.
- 209-212 Innovative Activity of the Enterprise in Modern Conditions
by Chumak Larisa F.
- 213-216 Research Methods for Analyzing and Evaluating the Factors Factors of Influence on the Formation of the Costs of Export Activities of the Entity
by Vatsyk Nataliya O.
- 217-220 Estimation of Level of Adaptive Flexibility in Forming of the System of Adaptive Control Innovative-Investment Development of Enterprise
by Demyanenko Tatyana I.
- 220-225 Scientifica-Methodical Approach to Comparative Estimation the Competitive Potential of the Enterprise With Use the Multivariate Analysis
by Drugova Yelena S.
- 226-229 The Conceptual Model of Controlling Realization in the System of Providing of Enterprises Economic Security
by Nikitina Alina V.
- 229-233 The Relationship of Financial Strategy with other Key Corporate Strategies
by Khavanova Marina S.
- 234-237 Estimation of Impact of Ecologically Directed Enterprise Activity on its Financial and Economic Indicators
by Shishova Yuliya G.
- 238-241 The Balanced Scorecard Using as a Tool for Management Consulting
by Pilipenko Andrey A. & Pilipenko Svetlana N.
- 242-245 Some Problems of the Accounts Receivable in Ukraine
by Kosataya Inna A.
- 245-248 Using the Representations of Management Personnel Client as Audit Evidence to Improve the Quality of Audit
by Multanovskaya Tatyana V. & Goryaeva Marina Sergeevna
- 249-252 Regulation of the Accounting Issues of the Rental Operations With the Fixed Assets According to the Changes in Legislation
by Glushach Yuliya S.
- 253-258 Methodological and Methodical Principles of the ABC-approach as a Universal Mechanism for the Analysis of Commodity Stocks
by Kreshchenko Oksana V.
- 259-261 Current Issues of Accounting and Evaluation of Intangible Assets
by Matyushchenko Sergey S. & Tsybulko Dmitriy I.
- 262-267 Monitoring of the Fiscal System and its Role in Ensuring of Financial Stability
by Belousova Yelena S.
- 268-271 Organization of the Currency Risk Management System in Commercial Banks
by Bodrova Nadezhda E. & Annaorazova Selbi B.
- 272-275 Dynamic Modeling of Banks' Financial Condition in System of Banking Supervision
by Zarutskaya Yelena P.
- 275-279 Areas of Improvement Model of Corporate Culture in the Bank
by Izyumtseva Natalya V. & Kalmykova Olga N.
- 280-284 Development of Deposit Management in the Banking Management
by Ashurbekova Asiyat A.
- 285-288 On-site Banking Services in Providing Globalization Processes: Theoretical Aspects of Life and Prospects
by Didenko Irina S.
- 289-294 Methodological Approaches to Measuring Financial Development of the Country as a Separate Economic Category
by Kasiyan Yevgeniy V.
- 294-298 Improving the Method Evaluating the Attractiveness of the Financial System for Legalization of Proceeds
by Kuryshko Aleksandr A.
- 298-304 Expanding Investment Opportunities Banking System Based on the use of Monetary Instruments
by Zvarich Yelena I.
- 305-308 Estimation of the Intellectual Capital Worth
by Gorobynska Marianna Volodymyrivna
- 308-312 The Choice and Justification the Strategy of Enterprise Crisis Management
by Litovchenko Yelena Yu.
- 312-316 The Material and Technical Support of Corporate Development Management Mechanism Organizing
by Popov Aleksandr Ye. & Legostaeva Yelena A.
- 316-320 Mental and Ethical Aspects in Juvenile-Oriented Brand Development
by Shubin Aleksandr A. & Krivonos Alina A.
- 321-326 Theoretical and Methodological Aspect of Formation of an Effective Control System of Sales
by Kulinich Oksana A. & Nikitina Yelena V.
- 326-329 Features Categorical System of Bank Marketing
by Kotelevskaya Yuliya V. & Novikova Tatyana V.
- 330-333 Definition of Management Consultancy as an Economic Category and its Role in Contemporary Market Environment
by Mangushev Dmitriy V.
- 333-336 Backround of Formation Economic Consulting as an Independent Business in Ukraine
by Tsvetash Yuliya O.
- 337-340 The Formation of the Potential of the Enterprise: Organizational and Management Aspects
by Amosov Oleg Yu.
- 341-346 Improvement of Government Control of Educational System Development in the Region
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 347-349 Innovations in the Management System of the Development of the Social Complex of the Region
by Pakulina Alevtina A.
- 350-353 Generalization of Concepts "Passenger Railway Transportations" and "Privileges Passenger Railway Transportations" in the Context of Socio- and Economic Transformations
by Kotik Vitaliy V. & Gulay Yelena S.
- 353-360 System Dynamics Model of Sustainable Development in the Region
by Omarov Shakhin A.
2012, Issue 11
- 6-8 Manifestations Features of Synergy's Effects in Ukrainian Economy
by Lepeyko Tatyana I. & Shmatko Natalya M.
- 9-16 Tax Climate of Russia: Influence on the Competitiveness of Business Subjects
by Pogorletskiy Alexander I.
- 17-20 The Financial and Economic Crisis and the Consumer Society: Socio-economic Aspects in Ukraine
by Belikova Nadezhda V.
- 20-24 Development of Innovation: a Systematic Self-organization Approach
by Geseleva Natalya V.
- 25-29 Determinants of Shadow Economy Fnnctioning and Distributing
by Reikin Vitaliy S.
- 29-32 State Regulation of Economy: Ways to Increase Employment
by Zirko Yelena V.
- 33-35 System Research of Gnosiology of Economic Interests
by Novikova Natalya L.
- 35-37 Innovative Approaches to Increase of the International Competitiveness of Economy of Ukraine
by Savrasova Alevtina A.
- 38-42 Using the Theory of the "Golden Ratio" to Analyze and Forecast the Innovative Activities of Industrial Enterprises
by Vereshchagina Anna V. & Korobkova Galina O.
- 43-47 The Scenary Forecasting of Regions Social and Economic Development Dynamics
by Guryanova Lidiya S.
- 48-51 Accounting Information Consolidation in the Contours of Tourism and Recreational Cluster Competitive Potential Reflexive Management Development
by Pilipenko Andrey A. & Stjepcevic Jelena
- 51-54 Social and Economic Monitoring as a Making Part of Information Supply of the Regional Management Process
by Purskiy Oleg I. & Bannikova Svetlana A. & Moroz Irina O.
- 55-58 The Ways Of Improvement Of The Government Regulation Of Domestic Enterprises' Investment Activity
by Kukhta Pavel V.
- 58-62 Investments as the Instrument of Development and Management of Regional and Municipal Social Complex
by Pakulina Alevtina A.
- 63-67 Background of Forming of Innovative Mechanism of Development of Industrial Enterprises
by Dunskaya Alla R.
- 68-71 Formation of Methodological and Ontological Paradigms of Enterprise Innovation Activities
by Labunskaya Svetlana V.
- 71-75 Trend Analysis of Small Business in the Donetsk Region
by Derechinskiy Yuliy N. & Gaidai Irina Yu. & Moroz Olga V.
- 75-79 Natural Advantage of Small Business is the Basis of its Development
by Orlova Valentina Alexandrovna
- 79-83 Forming the Competitiveness of Labour Potential of Region: Theoretical and Methodical Aspects
by Bolshenko Svetlana F.
- 83-86 Capitalization as a Mechanism for Increasing the Competitiveness of the Territory
by Goryachuk Valeriy F. & Pankov Andrey V. & Kozlov Petr P.
- 87-89 Investment Attractiveness of the Regions of Ukraine as an External Factor of Strategic Management Competitiveness of the Enterprise
by Dedilova Tatyana V. & Tokar Inna I. & Yaroshova Yevgeniya V.
- 90-93 Competitiveness of Regions in the Conditions of Globalization
by Krasnonosova Yelena N. & Olejnik Alla D.
- 93-96 Formation of Cluster Structures in the Volyn Region
by Leshchuk Viktor F. & Busnyuk Svetlana V.
- 96-99 Financial Independence and Region Development
by Melnik Viktoriya I.
- 100-103 The Organizational and Technological Basis for Regional Innovation Cluster
by Sichkarenko Kirill A.
- 104-107 State of Machine Complex of Region
by Nisfoyan Sergey S. & Sobolev Vadim G.
- 107-110 Methodical Approach to Development and Implementation of Target Comprehensive Programs for Increase of Competitiveness of the Region
by Rozgon Inna V.
- 111-115 Concept of the regional information system for measuring and managing of the natural resource potential of the region
by Svetlichnaya Darya A.
- 115-118 Motivation Actors Innovative Market Cross-border Region to Unification in a Cluster
by Smolych Darya V.
- 119-125 Information Support of Reproduction of the Intellectual Potential of the Regional Society
by Krikun Natalya A.
- 126-130 Process of Planning of Project for Pharmaceutical Production
by Derenskaya Yana N.
- 131-134 Aspects of Financial Condition of the Oil and Gas Complex of Ukraine
by Krupa Olesya. M.
- 134-137 Conceptual Basis of Industrial Structure Modernization
by Chebanov Aleksandr A.
- 137-144 Practice of Forming the Dividend Policy of the Joint-stock Companies of Domestic Ferrous Industry
by Kulik Inna N.
- 144-147 State Support for Innovation of Machine Building in Ukraine
by Timofeeva Yekaterina A.
- 147-150 Problems of Investment and Innovation Development of the Food Industry
by Levitskaya Inna V.
- 150-154 Competitiveness of the Agricultural Sector as the Product of Innovative Development
by Skupskiy Ruslan N. & Volosyuk Marina V.
- 154-157 Documentation Problems of Processing in Food Industry
by Chasovnikova Yuliya S. & Ostapenko Irina I.
- 158-161 The Necessity Infrastructure Development of External Economic Activity of Agricultural Enterprises
by Nazarova Lyudmila V.
- 161-166 Problems and Prospects of Ensuring Economic Safety of the Construction Organizations
by Achkasov Anatoliy Ye. & Kosyak Antonina P.
- 166-170 Theoretical Aspects of Determining Effectiveness of Policies for Current Assets' Formation in Trade Enterprises
by Vlasova Natalya A. & Mikhaylova Yelena V.
- 170-175 Assessment of the Level of Commercial Establishments' Procurement of Ukrainian Regions Population
by Korsak Viktor I.
- 175-178 Project Management Innovation Development Trade Enterprises
by But Svetlana Yu.
- 178-182 Financial Crisis of Enterprise: Determination From Position of Cyclic Dynamics of its Development
by Melnik Viktor N. & Kalinskaya Irina M.
- 182-185 Research of the Environment as a Source of Threats to the Enterprise's Economic Security
by Veretennikova Anna B.
- 186-190 Evolution of Terms of Activity of Enterprises as Pre-condition of Choice of System of Corporate Management: Historical Retrospective View and Modern Tendencies
by Korenev Emil N.
- 190-194 Theoretical Basis of Economic Efficiency of Automation of Enterprises Management
by Lobov Sergey P.
- 194-197 Developing and Strengthening the Competitive Advantages of the Industrial Enterprise on the Principles of the Basic Concepts of Strategic Cost Management
by Shulga Valentina N. & Serbenivskaya Alina Yu.
- 197-200 The Modern State and Prospects of Innovative Activity of Industrial Enterprises in Ukraine
by Yakymiv Andrey I.
- 200-204 Methodical Approach to Assessing the Technological Maturity of the Enterprise
by Gutsalyuk Aleksey N.
- 204-208 Features of Formation of the Relations in Supplying and Sale Activity of Machine-Building Enterprises
by Pismak Viktoriya O.
- 209-212 Labor Market in Ukraine: Analysis of its Development Prospects
by Golubeva Tatyana V.
- 212-215 The Territorial Peculiarities of Local Labour Market Functioning
by Druzhinina Viktoriya V.
- 216-219 System Management Principles of Labor Resources by Stage of Reproduction at the Enterprise
by Korolyova Nataliya N.
- 219-222 A Decision of Problems of Property as Basis of Improvement of Motivation of the Hired Workers
by Linkova Yelena Yu.
- 222-226 Innovative Work: Concept and Features
by Lukashev Sergey V. & Senichkina Yelena E.
- 226-229 Theoretical Positions to Determine the Quality of Working Life of Industrial Workers
by Stamatin Aleksandr V.
- 230-233 Theoretical Principles of Strategic Management of Human Resources
by Fandeyeva Alina Ye.
- 233-236 Evolution of the Formation and Development of Management Accounting
by Andrusyak Vasiliy N.
- 236-240 Disclosure in the Financial Statement of the Banking Institution in Accordance with IFRS and Basel Committee
by Glebova Natalya V.
- 241-245 Strategic Management of Intangible Results of Innovation of the Company and the Cost of it's Creating
by Kurgan Natalya V. & Luchaninova Anna S.
- 245-247 Accounting Problems of Logistics Costs for Domestic Enterprises
by Leonova Yuliya A.
- 248-251 Strategic Goals of Tax Risk Management
by Desyatnyuk Oksana M.
- 252-255 Nearshoring - Management Specifics of Remote Software Development Teams
by Wackowski Kazimierz S. & Kowalczyk Tomasz
- 255-258 Formation of a Competitive Strategy of a Dominant Position in the System of Value Chain: Methodological Approaches
by Kuznetsova Inna A.
- 259-263 Cross-Cultural Peculiarities of Ukrainian Business Culture
by Bliznyuk Tetyana Pavlivna
- 263-266 Marketing Optimization for B2B Market
by Kaynova Tatyana V.
- 266-269 Epistemological Aspects of Organizational Creativity
by Sytnik Nataliya I.
- 270-272 Comparative Analysis of Methodological Approaches to the Diagnosis of the Corporate Culture and the Prospects for their use in the Machine-Building Industry
by Znak Kseniya A.
- 273-275 The Problem of Application of Management Technologies in the Modern Dynamic Market Situation
by Irytsyan Stanislav A.
- 275-279 Concept of Modeling Operational Management of Logistics Processes of Distribution Systems
by Yakovenko Vladislav S.
- 280-284 Payment of E. G. Liberman in a Theory and Practice of Organization of Production
by Oleynik Stanislav U.
2012, Issue 10
- 6-11 Government-Science-Business Collaboration: Problems and Solutions
by Bay Sergey I. & Yatsyshina Klavdiya V.
- 12-16 Organization of Cooperation of Participants of Process of Management Innovative Development of Economy
by Fedulova Lyubov I. & Yanenkova Irina G.
- 17-22 Elements of the mechanism of the interaction subject in channel of the marketing
by Shtal Tatyana V. & Dobroskok Yuliya B.
- 23-25 The Policy of Import Substitution as a Factor of Competitiveness of Economy of Ukraine
by Bolotnaya Oksana V. & Larina Tatyana F.
- 26-29 The Informal Sector of the Economy as a Factor in Lowering the Competitiveness of the National Economy
by Danilov Aleksandr D. & Paentko Tatyana V.
- 30-32 Adaptation of domestic enterprises in the global economic crisis
by Melnik Alyona A.
- 33-39 Prerequisites and trends define the mechanisms strategy of innovative development of Ukraine
by Teryoshkina Nataliya Ye.
- 39-42 Economic Principles of Implementing the Education Code of Ukraine
by Timoshenkov Igor V.
- 43-47 Impact of the Energy Consumption on GDP of the World Economy Dynamics in the Context of the Formation of Energy-Efficient Strategy of Ukraine development
by Rud Anna I.
- 47-51 The Shadow Economy and its Influence on the Economic System
by Tkachenko Anastasiya V.
- 51-55 Influence of religion on socio-economic situation of the world in present circumstances
by Ivashchenko Marina V.
- 55-60 Qualitative Parameters of Ukrainian Export and Financial Incentives for it's Improvement
by Klimchik Viktoriya V.
- 60-65 The Scenary Modeling in Regional Development Management
by Klebanova Tamara S. & Guryanova Lidiya S. & Trunova Tatyana N. & Smirnova Anastasiya Y.
- 65-69 Government Expenditure and Economic Growth: Regression Analysis
by Goridko Nina P.
- 70-73 Information Systems as a Basis for the Development of Management Technologies
by Voynarenko Mikhail P. & Yemchuk Lyudmila V.
- 73-77 Gnosiological and System Aspects of Interpretation of Concept "Administrative Information"
by Kalyuzhnaya Nataliya G.
- 77-80 Trend Analysis of the Business Venture Institutional Structures of the Information Economy
by Timokhova Galina B. & Gura Darya A.
- 81-84 Investment Approach to Health in Terms an Aging Population
by Oganezova Anna V.
- 84-88 Value-Based Management for Investments: Contradictions and Advantages Analysis
by Novikova Inna V.
- 88-92 Essence and Nature to the Business Process During Realization of Reengineering on Industrial Enterprises
by Melnik Leonid G. & Taranyuk Leonid N.
- 93-95 Diagnostics of Procurement Activity of Industrial Enterprise
by Veretennikova Anna B.
- 96-101 Theoretical Aspects of Enterprises' Competitiveness Evaluation on the Basis of Benchmarking
by Zhilinskaya Oksana I. & Voloshina Viktoriya Ye.
- 101-105 The Automatic Stabilizers of the Enterprise Production Scope
by Koposov Gennadiy A. & Shelukhin Pavel G.
- 105-108 Rationale for the Parameters of Science-Based Product Evaluation and Distribution of Economic Effect
by Osipenko Stanislav N. & Romanchik Tatyana V.
- 109-113 Material Resources Management at Industrial Enterprise
by Krokhmal Svetlana S.
- 113-116 Analytical Aspects of Enterprise Knowledge Assessment
by Danilenko Svetlana V.
- 116-119 Agroecological Production as an Innovative Line of Agricultural Enterprises
by Babaev Valeriy Yu. & Babaeva Irina A.