2013, Issue 10
- 357-363 Modern Approaches to Assessment of Personnel of Economic Subjects from the Point of View of Economic Security
by Mihus Iryna P. & Chernenko Serhiy A.
- 363-366 QR-technologies in Marketing Communication Activity of Trading Companies
by Dubovyk Tetyana V.
- 367-372 Organisation and Management Mechanism of Development of Foreign Economic Activity of Enterprises of the Kharkiv Region
by Piddubna Lyudmila I. & Vasyurenko Volodymyr O.
- 373-378 Concept of Building a Mechanism of Management of Development of Cluster and Network Structures
by Naumenko Mariya A. & Cherkashina Maya Viktorovna
- 379-383 Managing Outsourcing Risks on the Basis of Development of a Mechanism of Distribution of Expected Losses between the Customer and Outsourcer
by Didukh Oksana V.
2013, Issue 9
- 8-15 Gas Markets of EU and Ukraine: Modern State and Prospects of Development
by Kasich Alla A. & Yakovenko Yaroslava Yu.
- 16-20 Balancing National and Global Priorities: Urgent Challenges to Ukrainian Economy
by Markovych Iryna B.
- 20-25 Approaches to Formation of the Mechanism of State Regulation of Organisational and Resource Provision of the Engineering Industry
by Kondratenko Natalya O. & Gusak Yuliya V.
- 25-32 Budget Policy and its Influence upon the Economic Development of a Region: Theoretical Aspects
by Voznyak Galyna V.
- 32-40 Justification of Selection of Organisational Form of State and Corporate Partnership when Realising Integration Projects of Regional Infrastructure Development
by Popov Aleksandr Ye. & Karkaleva Polina Igorevna
- 40-48 Transaction Costs of the Labour Market as a Factor of Slowdown of Economic Development in the Transformational Economy and Ways of their Minimisation
by Glushach Anna V.
- 49-54 Legal Regulation of Processes of Merger and Acquisition of Enterprises of Ukraine
by Tiulenieve Iuliia V.
- 55-60 Generalisation of Properties of Economic Potential in the Context of the System Approach
by Babyna Olena Ye. & Karpenko Oksana O.
- 61-67 Purposefulness and Problems of Development of Technological Parks in the Process of Formation of the Knowledge Economy in Ukraine and Russia
by Zolotykh Irina B. & Zhernov Yevgen Ye. & Zhernova Nataliya A.
- 68-72 Optimisation of Production, Distribution and Supply of Electric Energy under the Conditions of the Energy Market of Ukraine
by Gambarov Leonid A. & Shevchenko Sergiy V. & Chernyshova Nadezhda P.
- 73-77 Identification of Areas of Functional Sectors of the Production Reserves Storehouse
by Kuzmin Oleg Ye. & Melnyk Olga G. & Hanas Lyubov M.
- 78-84 Discrete-Event Modelling of Conveyor Lines
by Tymohyn Volodymyr M. & Podskrebko Oleksandr S.
- 84-89 Modelling the Space-Time Dynamics of the Pension Social Medium
by Yakimova Larisa P.
- 90-94 Modelling "Horizontal" Interaction of Economic Agents with the Help of a Collection of Games
by Sokolovskyi Dmytro B.
- 95-99 Modelling the System of Managing Information Risks in the Corporate Information System
by Melnyk Halyna V.
- 100-105 Main Tasks of Realisation of the Programme of Informatisation of a Higher Educational Establishment
by Tsohla Svitlana Yu. & Burlay Mykhaylo M.
- 106-110 Harmony of Structure in Ensuring Viability of Entrepreneurship
by Kashuba Yaroslav M.
- 111-118 Identification of Factors of Influence upon the Level of Economic Security of Small Enterprises of Ukraine
by Kovalevska Alla V. & Pospelov Aleksandr V.
- 119-123 Social Tension as a Threat to Socio-Economic Security of a Region
by Andrenko Yelena A.
- 124-131 Comparative Integral Assessment of Investment and Innovation Potential of the Wood Processing Industry of the Carpathian Region
by Hazuda Lesya M. & Khaustova Kseniya M.
- 132-136 Alternative of Strategic Development of Regions not Connected with International Competition
by Yergin Sergey Mihaylovich
- 137-143 Improvement of the Mechanism of Taxation of Real Property in the Context of Formation of the Budget Potential of the Region
by Pedchenko Nataliya S. & Ignatenko Viktoriya Yu.
- 143-149 Assessment of Labour Potential of a Region in the Context of Ensuring Equilibrium of the Labour Market Structure
by Chursina Nadiya M.
- 149-154 Assessment of Competitiveness of Industrial Products on the Basis of Commercial Assessment of its Quality
by Grynova Valentyna M. & Mysko Natalya V.
- 155-160 Innovation Provision of Development of the Bio-Fuel Industry: World and Domestic Experience
by Kaletnik Hryhoriy M. & Goncharuk Tetyana V.
- 161-165 Development of Entrepreneurial Activity of the Processing Industry under Conditions of Deepening of Integration Processes
by Daniali Pedram
- 166-172 Formation of a Combined Business Model of a Car-Service Enterprise under Conditions of Controlling
by Chervyakova Valentyna V.
- 173-178 Connection of Scientific and Technical Systems with Agricultural Companies
by Morgachov Ilya V.
- 179-184 Regulatory Provision of Realisation of the Economic Mechanism of Nature Management
by Konyahina Tetyana V.
- 185-190 Environics - a Dominant Vector of Development Strategy of Alternative Energy Enterprises
by Klymchuk Sergiy A.
- 190-196 Methodological Grounds of Control of Purchases of Goods, Works and Services Using Public Funds
by Minyaylo Viktoriya P.
- 197-201 Aspects of Development of the System of Social Services of the Pension Fund of Ukraine
by Avedyan Lyudmila J.
- 202-207 Problems and Prospects of Activity of Trade Unions in the Sphere of Providing Decent Work in Ukraine
by Doronina Olga A.
- 208-214 Impact of Social Capital on the Process of Commercialisation of Knowledge in an Organisation
by Koba Nataliya V.
- 215-221 Problems and Prospects of Development of Social Partnership on Regulation of Wages in Ukraine
by Hazah Kateryna O.
- 222-227 Conceptual Basis of Regulation of the Process of Employment of Youth at the Regional Labour Market
by Bordanova Lyudmyla S.
- 228-237 Justification of the Scorecard of Rating Assessment of Water Transport Companies
by Kovbatyuk Maryna V. & Strilok Ivanna I.
- 237-242 Methodical Approach to Assessment of Anti-Crisis Stability of an Enterprise
by Koyuda Vira Oleksiivna & Kostina Olga M.
- 242-246 Approach to Treatment of Enterprise Development from the Quality Positions
by Strokovych Ganna V.
- 246-253 Development of an Approach to Improvement of Organisation of the Auditing Process
by Multanovskaya Tatyana V. & Voinova Tetyana S.
- 254-258 Development of Ideas on the Essence of Audit
by Ryadska Valentyna V.
- 259-263 Harmonisation of Business and Tax Accounting - the Basis of Efficient Control of Expenditures in the Context of Taxation
by Dashkevych Oleg Yu.
- 264-273 Cause-Effect Relations of Instruments of the Monetary Policy and Indicators of Sustainable Development of the Country Economy (Using Example of the NBU Discount Rate)
by Gubareva Irina O. & Ogorodnya Yevgeniya M.
- 274-279 Financial Stability and its Support in the Financial Sector of Economy: International and National Context
by Kovalenko Yuliya M.
- 280-286 Financial Behaviour of Households: Essence, Structure and Classification
by Kovtun Oksana A.
- 287-292 Analysis of Banks with Foreign Capital
by Moldavska Olena V. & Kiyah Yuliya V.
- 293-298 Aggregate Financial Potential of a Country: System Approach
by Portna Oksana V.
- 299-303 Assessment of Merges and Acquisitions of Banks Under the Conditions of Increased Competition
by Vozna Lyubov B.
- 303-308 Monitoring as a Prospective Method of the State Financial Control in the Sphere of State Purchases
by Katrosha Lyudmyla V.
- 308-314 Theoretical Aspects of Determination of the Bank's Readiness to Introduce Controlling
by Maksimova Maryna V.
- 315-319 Necessity of Creation and Functioning of an Aviation Insurance Bureau of Ukraine
by Mezina Olena Ye.
- 319-325 Prospects of Use of Modern Models of Budgeting in Domestic Banks
by Zaytseva Iryna P.
- 325-329 Measures on Realisation of the Anti-Crisis Strategy under Conditions of Unstable Environment
by Zosimova Zhanna S.
- 330-335 Conceptual Foundations of Monitoring
by Halitsin Volodymyr K. & Suslov Oleg P. & Samchenko Nataliya K.
- 336-342 Administering in Marketing Management of an Industrial Enterprise
by Kalynychenko Maksym P.
- 343-347 Methodical Provision of Assessment and Identification of a Possibility of Appearance of Corporate Conflicts
by Mozgova Larysa O. & Kotov Anton M.
- 347-354 Client-Oriented Approach to Managing Marketing Interaction of a Hotel
by Pavlenko Iryna G.
- 354-358 Levelling Marketing and Sales at an Enterprise
by Solomyanyuk Nataliya M.
- 359-369 Strategic Financial Planning in the System of Managing a Trading Company
by Sytnyk Ganna V.
- 370-375 Strategic Management Accounting and Balanced Scorecard in the Cycle of Anti-Crisis Management of Integrated Corporate Structures
by Naumenko Mariya A. & Cherkashina Maya Viktorovna
- 376-382 Methodology of Planning and Introduction of the Sub-System of Accounting and Analytical Provision in Functionally Developed Management Systems of Special Purpose of Industrial Enterprises and Production Associations
by Tkachenko Sergiy A.
- 383-387 Systemacy of Managing Small Public Catering Enterprises
by Daniali Farzam
- 388-393 Organisational and Methodical Mechanism of Managing Technical Risks
by Tsimbalyuk Olga V.
2013, Issue 8
- 8-14 Shadow Economy in Ukraine and Russia and its Influence upon Economic Development of a Country
by Kizim Nikolay A. & Kireenko Anna P., & Gubareva Irina O.
- 15-21 Assessment of Some Indicators of Fiscal Security of a State
by Martynuk Vladimir P. & Baranetskaya Olga V.
- 21-27 State Policy in the Sphere of Balancing the Ukrainian Budget
by Krush Peter V.
- 28-33 Structural Changes in the Ukrainian Economy in the Context of Sustainable Development
by Oreshniak Viktoriia L.
- 34-38 Substantive Global Challenges to Development of the World Economy and their Influence upon the Economic Security of a State
by Ivashina Alexander F. & Matvijchuk Iryna
- 39-44 State Priorities of Foreign Economic Activity of Ukraine under the Conditions of Stabilisation of Economy
by Golovnya Elena M.
- 45-50 Comparative Characteristics of the Principles of Realisation of the Budget Policy of the EU Countries and Ukraine in the part of Formation of State Expenditures
by Dekhtyar Nadiya A. & Boyarko Iryna M. & Deyneka Olha V.
- 51-55 Modern State of the Russian, Ukrainian and European Markets in the Context of the Parity Financial and Investment Partnership of the Countries
by Kornivska Valeriya O.
- 56-63 International Trade Networks in the Processes of Concentration in the Food Market (FMCG) of Ukraine
by Kudyrko Lyudmila P. & Sevruk Iryna M.
- 63-67 Clusters as the basis of innovation development of transportation and logistics system of a region
by Popova Nadiia V.
- 68-72 Functional Zoning as an Organisational and Economic Mechanism of Optimisation of the Use of Land in Suburbs of a Megapolis
by Gerashchenko Denys
- 73-79 Methodical Grounds of Assessment of Prospects of Creation and Development of a Cluster Model of Interaction of Power and Business with Participation of Regional Airports
by Onyshchenko Oksana V.
- 80-84 Identification of the Level of Effectiveness of Activity at Engineering Enterprises of the Kharkiv Region
by Tyrinov Andrey V.
- 85-89 Ways of Financing Projects of Increase of Regional Competitiveness under Conditions of Deficit of Means
by Romanova Anna A.
- 90-95 Some Aspects of the System Approach to the Processes of Functioning of Intellectual Capital of a Higher Educational Establishment
by Kintoryak Yekaterina N. & Porohnya Vasiliy Mikhaylovich
- 95-100 Development of the Knowledge Economy in Russia and Ukraine: Problems and Factors of Development
by Zolotykh Irina B.
- 101-105 Innovativeness of Organisational Culture as an Instrument of Increase of Effectiveness of Innovation Activity
by Ostroverkhova Galina V.
- 106-110 To the Issue of Assessment of Stability of Bank Deposits under Conditions of Economic Instability
by Grinko Elena L. & Khohlov Vladimir Vladimirovich
- 110-116 Confidence Regions in Econometrics of Complex Variables
by Chanysheva Amina F.
- 117-122 Constructive System Approach to Managing Domestic Enterprises as Market Systems
by Kobzev Petr M. & Kotlyar Alyona A.
- 123-127 Modelling Synergetic Effects in Development of the Banking System
by Stepanenko Olga Petrovna
- 128-134 Model Optimisation of Production, Storage and Sales of Goods
by Sherstennikov Yuriy V.
- 135-138 Mathematical Model of the Information Flow
by Kabanenko Yuriy V.
- 139-144 Methodical Instruments of Assessment of the Level of Economic Security of Enterprises on the Basis of Use of the Methods of Factor Analysis
by Nikitina Alina V.
- 144-149 Role of Information and Indicators of Operative Control in Managing Agricultural Activity
by Melnik Yekaterina P.
- 150-155 Conceptual Grounds of Information Science for Economic and Engineering Specialties of the Non-Computer Profile
by Olifirov Oleksandr V. & Makoveichuk Krystina O.
- 155-160 Prospects and Risks of the Mining Industry in Ukraine in the Context of Sustainable Development
by Kovalchuk Viktor A. & Korotkiy Vyacheslav Yu.
- 161-165 Diversification of Production as an Element of Infrastructure of a Coal-Mining Region
by Petenko Anastasiya V. & Lozynskyy Illya Ye.
- 166-173 Scientific and Methodical Foundations of Building up a System of Dynamic Analysis of Uncertainties and Risks of the Gas-and-Petroleum Producing Projects and Support of Making Decisions on their Realisation
by Gafich Oleg I.
- 174-179 Prospective Directions of Improvement of Management of Forest Resources within the Spatial Socio-Economic Development of Ukraine
by Ibatullin Shamil I. & Sakal Oksana V. & Bokoch Victoria V.
- 180-184 World Experience of Introduction of Ecological Audit and its State in Ukraine
by Varlamova Irina S.
- 185-191 Concept of Assessment of Demand on the Products of the Catering Industry Companies
by Chorna Maryna V. & Chatchenko Olga E.
- 192-198 Effectiveness of Activity of Food Companies of Ukraine
by Korzh Roman V.
- 199-203 Factors that Determine Competitive Strategies of Trading Companies of Consumer Co-Operation
by Tyagunova Nataliya M.
- 204-214 Advertising Routes through Manor Sites as one of the Factors of Development of Rural (Green) Tourism in Ukraine
by Darchuk Veronika G.
- 215-219 Improvement of the Marketing Complex of Restaurants With Consideration of Specific Features of Restaurant Services
by Mikhailova Mariya V.
- 220-225 Assessment of the Labour Market Under Conditions of Domination of the Equilibrium Paradigm
by Tyurina Dina N.
- 225-231 Methodology of Analysis of Social Competitiveness of a Country
by Chornodid Igor S.
- 232-236 Interests and Advantages of the Private Sector in the State-Private Partnership
by Brailovskiy Ilya A.
- 237-242 Strategic Analysis of Small Entrepreneurship Development in Kharkiv
by Chechetova-Terashvili Tatyana M.
- 243-248 Principles of Assessment of Intellectual Potential of an Enterprise
by Volikov Volodymyr V.
- 248-252 Financial Flows in the Logistic Activity of an Enterprise
by Golofaeva Irina P.
- 252-256 Increase of Product Competitiveness: Problems of Definition of Effectiveness
by Litvinova Viktoriya A.
- 256-261 Definition of the Essence of the "Enterprise Development" Notion
by Kot Olena V. & Pavlyuk Oleksandra O.
- 261-269 Specific Features of Influence of Parameters of the State of an Enterprise upon its Economic Potential in the Zone of Unprofitability
by Karapeychik Igor N.
- 269-273 Problem of Identification of the Notion and Concept in Estimation Activity
by Gorobynska Marianna Volodymyrivna & Gil Svitlana Yevgenivna
- 273-277 Kaizen Costing: Experience and Prospects of Implementation at Industrial Enterprises of Ukraine
by Kachalay Valeriy V.
- 277-284 Use of the Balanced Scorecard and SPACE-Analysis for Determining the Bank Strategy
by Yeremeychuk Raisa A. & Bezrodna Olena S.
- 284-290 Theoretical Foundations of Electronic Money
by Melnichenko Oleksandr V.
- 290-295 Information Awareness of Depositors in the Deposit Products Market of Ukraine
by Panasenko Hanna O.
- 295-300 Mechanism of Self-Organisation of Segments of the Financial Market of the Country
by Stryzhychenko Kostyantyn A.
- 300-305 Financial Provision of Development of Human Potential as an Important Component of the Aggregate Financial Potential of Ukraine
by Portna Oksana V.
- 305-309 Efficiency of tax Reforms in the Context of Specific Behaviour of a Tax Payer in Ukraine
by Yastrebova Anna Sergeevna
- 310-316 Factors of Formation of Deposit Resources of the Bank
by Volokhataya Viktoriya Ye.
- 317-324 Impact of the macro-environment on functioning of the market of bank payment cards in Ukraine
by Kapralov Roman O.
- 325-330 Analysis of Russian Scientific Schools of Risk Management
by Babych Volodymyr P. & Posokhov Igor M.
- 331-336 Integral Assessment of Efficiency of Service Management of Sanatorium-and-Spa and Health-Improving Institutions
by Vedmid Nadiya I.
- 337-342 Analysis of the State of Operation Management at Industrial Enterprises
by Zakharov Vladimir A. & Ivanova Valentina I.
- 343-347 Formation of the Strategy of Enterprise Development with Consideration of Risks
by Klimenko Svetlana M.
- 348-353 Innovation Model of the Concept of Professional Adaptation of Personnel
by Kurina Nataliya S. & Darchenko Nataliya D.
- 353-356 On Modern Specific Features of Technologisation of Enterprise Management
by Sovershennaya Irina A.
- 357-361 Competitive Intelligence and Consolidation of Marketing Information in the System of Management of Integrated Corporate Structures
by Cherkashina Maya Viktorovna & Naumenko Mariya A.
- 361-366 Economic Security of Strategic Alliance in the Context of Interaction Theories
by Shulzhenko Liliya E.
- 367-372 Designing a Sub-System of Strategically Oriented Management of Intangible Assets of an Enterprise
by Melnyk Oksana V.
- 373-378 Conceptual Approach to Managing the Marketing Competence of Enterprises
by Rvacheva Irina M.
- 379-387 Methodical Approach to Ensuring Effectiveness of Marketing Activity of an Industrial Enterprise
by Strupynska Nataliia V.
2013, Issue 7
- 8-13 Sector Model of Development of the National Economy of Ukraine under Post-industrial Society Conditions
by Kuzmin Oleg Ye. & Pirog Olga V.
- 14-22 Innovation Model of Reproduction Processes of the Ukrainian Economy
by Azizov Haji S.
- 23-28 Methods of Regulation of the Domestic Labour Market
by Yermolenko Olexij Anatolijovich
- 28-31 Methodological Analysis of Gregarious Behaviour of Agents in the Financial Markets
by Solodukhin Stanislav V.
- 32-36 Methodical Aspects of Realisation of the Mechanism of the State-private Partnership
by Konovalova Anna V.
- 36-42 Comparative Analysis of Credit Unions of the North America and Ukraine
by Yeliseeva Oxana K. & Stoyanov Herman S.
- 43-47 International Integration Processes of Ukraine under Global Economy Transformation Conditions
by Zhuravliov Oleksiy V.
- 48-53 Improvement of the System of a big City Life Quality Management
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 54-60 Relationship of Society and Environment under Regional Socio-economic Conditions
by Tarasova Valentina V.
- 60-63 Increase of Energy Efficiency in Infrastructure Branches of the Region as a Basis of the Process of Modernisation
by Boev Vasiliy Yu.
- 63-68 Organisational and Institutional Mechanisms of Provision of Stable Development of the Carpathian Region
by Himinets Vladimir V.
- 69-73 Problems of Stable Development of the Odessa Region
by Nitsenko Vitaliy S. & Popovich Vasiliy V.
- 74-79 Existence of Methodological Approaches to Development of the Concept of Increase of Regional Competitiveness (Using Example of the City of Chernihiv)
by Romanova Anna A.
- 80-84 Criteria Method of Analytical Stochastic Procedure of Decision Making Support
by Lapshyn Vladimir I. & Kuznichenko Vladimir M. & Stetsenko Tatyana V.
- 85-88 Formation of a Dynamic Model of Multi-criteria Optimisation of Management of Innovation Processes of Processing Enterprises of the Agro-industrial Complex
by Babenko Vitalina A.
- 89-92 Adaptive Management of the Level of Economic Security of an Enterprise
by Birskiy Vitaliy V.
- 93-97 Emergent Properties of the System
by Geseleva N. V. & Zaritskaya N. N.
- 97-104 Comparative Analysis of Correspondence of Hypotheses on Statistical Properties of Stock Market Indicators with Real Observations
by Dubnytskyi V. & Khodyrev A.
- 104-109 Modelling Profitabilities of Stock Indices Using Methods of Wavelet Analysis
by Kravets Tatiana V.
- 110-114 Theoretical Model of Development of the Industrial Sector of the Carpathian Region Economy
by Kvasniy Lyubov Grigorievna & Soltysik Oksana O.
- 114-118 Demographic Aspect of Modelling a Transition Stage of the Pension System
by Oglikh Valentina V. & Golovko Anna V.
- 119-123 Ways of Increase of Intellectual Potential of a Higher Educational Establishment (HES)
by Ostapenko Irina N. & Semenova Larisa S.
- 123-129 Modelling Company's Activity With Consideration of its Socio-economic Relations as an Instrument of Assessment of Company's Potential
by Potrashkova Lyudmila V.
- 129-135 Modelling Development of a Small Company under Competitive Market Conditions
by Sherstennikov Yuriy V.
- 136-140 Models of Assessment of the Credit Risk of Borrowers with a Time Parameter for the Systems of Application Credit Scoring
by Pisanets Konstantin K.
- 141-148 Indicative Approach to Assessing Investment Attractiveness of Countries: the Sphere of Renewable Energy
by Voitko Sergii & Shatkovsky Alexander V.
- 149-154 Investment Attractiveness of Science Intensive Companies in Ukraine
by Buhun Yuriy V.
- 154-159 Infrastructure formations of venture capital as a form of integration of science into production
by Pritulyak Natalia N.
- 160-164 Regularities of Formation of Own and Borrowed Capital of an Industrial Aviation Enterprise under Conditions of Financial Independence
by Piletska Samira T.
- 165-169 Selection and identification of a by-product coke plant (BPCP) management tool
by Madar Alexander Ye.
- 170-175 Impact of Ecological and Energetic Factors on the Market of Organic Agriculture Products
by Antonenko Leonid A. & Zobenko Natalia G. & Wang Qiushi
- 175-180 Informal Employment of Rural Population of Ukraine
by Mahsma Mariya B.
- 181-186 Monitoring of Economic Security of Recreation Companies
by Vlashchenko Nataliya N. & Kosyak Antonina P.
- 186-191 Formation of the Paradigm of Ecologically Responsible Consumption
by Saprykina Lyudmila N.
- 192-196 Analysis of Material Component of the Living Standard of the Population and Specific Features of its Regulation in the National Economy
by Gutsan Tatyana G.
- 197-202 Concept of Flexicurity and Non-standard Forms of Employment: Modern Challenges
by Tsizhma Yuriy I.
- 203-208 Forecasting indicators that influence functioning of the pension system
by Kashcheeva Valentina Yu. & Shatravka Yelena A.
- 208-215 Methodological Foundations of the Study of the Socio-economic Value of Tourism
by Boyko Margarita G.
- 216-224 Cluster analysis of companies of the hotel industry of Ukraine
by Gavrish Ekaterina S.
- 225-230 Specific Features of Formation of Financial Strategy of a Retail Company at Different Stages of its Life Cycle
by KolesnikTatyana S.
- 231-235 Formation and Development of Intellectual Systems of Self-servicing: Basic Definitions
by Kuzmin Pavel P.
- 236-242 Resources of an Enterprise: Theoretical Comprehension of the Essence
by Grosul Viktoriya A.
- 242-246 Study of the Results of Activity in the System of Planning of Financial Potential of Enterprises
by Gnip Natalia A.
- 247-252 Methods of Planning Expenditures of the Main Type of Activity of an Industrial Enterprise
by Yegorkina Tatyana A.
- 252-256 Increase of Authenticity of Assessment of Expenditures
by Vashchilin Stanislav V.
- 256-263 Modelling Capital Turnover for Application in Accounting
by Kaminskaya Tatyana G.
- 264-268 Applying Benchmarking in Audit
by Kuznetsova Liliya N.
- 269-276 Documentary Provision of Accounting of Depreciation of Capital Assets of an Enterprise
by Sazhynets Stepan I. & Trofymchuk Vera Ya.
- 277-282 Banking Activity in the Extended Reproduction of Economy: Theoretical Aspects
by Senisch Pavel N.
- 282-286 Non-standard Approaches to Evaluation of Stock of Ukrainian Joint Stock Companies
by Serdiukov Kostiantyn Georgiiovych
- 286-292 Functions of the System of Commercial Insurance
by Shakura Olga A.
- 292-298 Assessment of the State of Activity of Banks with Foreign Capital in the Domestic Market of Banking Services
by Oherchuk Mariya
- 299-308 Theoretical and Methodological Foundations of Formation of the Integration Strategy of Enterprises
by Mazaraki Anatoliy A. & Bosovskaya Miroslava V.
- 308-313 Justification of Selection of the Format of Description of Requirements to Position Candidates by Domestic Industrial Enterprises
by Achkasova Oksana V.
- 313-320 Adaptation Mechanism of Corporations: Essence and Specific Features of Realisation
by Kavtysh Oksana P.
- 321-326 Dynamic Capabilities of an Enterprise: Methods of Revelation and Tracing Maturity
by Grebeshkova Elena N. & Malyarchuk Olga G.
- 326-331 Instruments of Optimisation of the System of Corporate Management of Industrial Enterprises
by Korzh Natalia V.
- 332-336 The Development of Mining Enterprises in the Context of Global Challenges
by Pashkevich Marina S. & Papizh Yuliya S. & Paulo Zhoze M.
- 336-340 Theoretical and Methodological Basis of the State Regulation of the Sphere of Communicative Activity
by Naumik Yekaterina G.
- 341-347 Interconnection of Development of Personnel and Strategy of Personnel Management
by Derihovska Viktoriya I.
- 347-351 Role and Significance of Business Reputation in Business
by Kantsir Alexander S.
- 352-356 Principles of Managing the Corporate Culture of an Enterprise in the Unstable Economy
by Kuznetsov Andriy A.
- 357-361 Place and Role of Outsourcing in the Sphere of Services and Production
by Labzhaniya Ramaz G.
- 361-367 Proposals on the Quality Assessment of Efficiency of Marketing Activity of an Industrial Enterprise
by Strupynska Nataliia V.
- 368-372 Theories of Communications in Managing Industrial Enterprises: Advantages and Disadvantages
by Tertychko Tetiana
2013, Issue 6
- 8-13 Currency Panic, Agiotage and their Influence on Company Activity
by Danich Vitaliy N. & Shekhovtsova Yekaterina V.