Variability of Barriers in the Process of Development of Personal Qualities of Future Economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Burger & Chandapiwa Jimmy, 2006. "Should South Africa Have A Fiscal Rule?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(4), pages 642-669, December.
- Macarena García & Pablo García & Bernardita Piedrabuena, 2005. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Rules: The Recent Chilean Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 340, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008.
"South Africa: Macroeconomic challenges after a decade of success,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(4), pages 639-677, October.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2006. "South Africa: Macroeconomic Challenges after a Decade of Success," CID Working Papers 133, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Smit, Ben & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2007. "South Africa: Macroeconomic Challenges after a Decade of Success," Working Paper Series rwp07-021, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
Keywordspersonal qualities; labour market; economic education; personal barriers; socio-psychological barriers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idp:bizinf:y:2013:i:10:p:351_356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Rystenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.business-inform.net .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .