Budget Policy and its Influence upon the Economic Development of a Region: Theoretical Aspects
The article analyses and systemises scientific approaches to definition of the "budget policy" notion. It offers and justifies the conceptual author's vision of the budget policy of a region. It provides a characteristic of structural elements of the budget policy of a region and possible ways of influence. It offers classification of types of the budget policy. The study helped to establish specific features and contradictions of influence of the budget policy upon economic development of a region. The article justifies absence of a common opinion in issues of respective volumes of state expenditures on economic development. It offers to conduct studies with consideration of both positive and negative consequences of influence of the budget policy upon economic development.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 9 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.business-inform.net|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Heng-fu, Zou, 1996.
"The composition of public expenditure and economic growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 313-344, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Vinaya Swaroop & Heng-fu Zou, 1996. "The composition of public expenditure and economic growth," CEMA Working Papers 77, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- David Aschauer, 1988.
"Is public expenditure productive?,"
88-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Agell, J. & Lindh, T. & Ohlsson, H., 1999.
"Growth and the Public Sector: a Reply,"
1999:1, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Afonso, António & Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito, 2003.
"Public sector efficiency: an international comparison,"
Working Paper Series
0242, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2005. "Public sector efficiency: An international comparison," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 321-347, June.
- Michael Bleaney & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller, 2001. "Testing the endogenous growth model: public expenditure, taxation, and growth over the long run," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 36-57, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idp:bizinf:y:2013:i:9:p:25_32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Rystenko)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.