Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
February 1980, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 23-36 Characterization of the private alternatives domains admitting arrow social welfare functions
by Kalai, Ehud & Ritz, Zvi
- 37-55 Incentives, iterative communication, and organizational control
by Cohen, Susan I.
- 56-66 Intergenerational preference differences and optimal national saving
by Laitner, John P.
- 67-86 A single-parameter generalization of the Gini indices of inequality
by Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A.
- 87-98 Index numbers and consistency in aggregation
by Blackorby, Charles & Primont, Daniel
- 99-106 Income distribution and distortion of preferences: The [lambda] commodity case
by Kurz, Mordecai
- 107-112 Keynesian multipliers in temporary equilibrium with consumer credit rationing
by Shah, Anup
- 113-114 Utility theory in unfair lotteries
by MacDougall, William
- 115-117 The ALEP definition of complementarity and least concave utility functions
by Kannai, Yakar
December 1979, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 359-379 Budget-constrained Pareto-efficient allocations
by Balasko, Yves
- 380-388 Is there an income effect?
by Polemarchakis, H. M.
- 389-410 Nonlinear input-output model with piecewise affine coefficients
by Chien, M. J. & Chan, Luke
- 411-420 A theoretical analysis of resale price maintenance
by Holahan, William L.
- 421-444 The hopf bifurcation and the existence and stability of closed orbits in multisector models of optimal economic growth
by Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo
- 445-464 Optimum towns and environmental externalities
by Markandya, A.
- 465-472 Two theorems concerning optimal educational policy in balanced growth
by Manning, R.
- 473-482 Manipulation and the Pareto rule
by Feldman, Allan
- 483-490 On some results in comparative statics analysis
by Pauwels, Wilfried
- 491-509 Comparative statics with discrete jumps in shift parameters, or, how to do economics on the saddle(-point)
by Anderson, Richard K. & Takayama, Akira
- 510-517 A comparative statics theorem for choice under risk
by Kraus, Marvin
October 1979, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 213-221 Stability when mobility is restricted by the existing coalition structure
by Greenberg, Joseph
- 222-234 Money, prices, and inflation in macroeconomic models with rational inflationary expectations
by Gertler, Mark
- 235-248 Fair allocations of a renewable resource
by Sobel, Joel
- 249-264 On equal plans with an infinite horizon
by Birchenhall, C. R. & Grout, P.
- 265-293 Optimal contracts and competitive markets with costly state verification
by Townsend, Robert M.
- 294-316 Unpriced transport congestion
by Arnott, Richard J.
- 317-335 On the theory of risk aversion and the theory of risk
by Nachman, David C.
- 336-347 Pareto-optimality in the pure distribution economy with an infinite number of consumers and commodities
by Clark, Stephen A.
- 348-352 On the uniqueness theorems by Arrow and Hahn
by Nishimura, Zazuo
- 353-356 Strategic manipulation and the use of individual decision rules
by Enelow, James M.
August 1979, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-9 Equilibrium in supergames with the overtaking criterion
by Rubinstein, Ariel
- 10-27 Fair division with indivisible commodities
by Crawford, V. P. & Heller, W. P.
- 28-45 Representations of binary decision rules by generalized decisiveness structures
by Ferejohn, John A. & Fishburn, Peter C.
- 46-61 Competitive equilibrium with local public goods
by Ellickson, Bryan
- 62-72 The effect of unlagging on stability and speed of adjustment
by Bear, Donald V. T. & Conlisk, John
- 73-87 Liquidity, speculation, and the demand for money
by Hool, Bryce
- 88-110 Sequential exploitation of uncertain deposits of a depletable natural resource
by Robson, Arthur J.
- 111-139 On social welfare functions and the aggregation of preferences
by Chipman, John S. & Moore, James C.
- 140-165 On allocations attainable through Nash equilibria
by Hurwicz, Leonid
- 166-185 The long run limits to growth: Renewable resources, endogenous population, and technological change
by Schuler, Richard E.
- 186-194 Collective rationality and dictatorship: The scope of the arrow theorem
by Blair, Douglas H. & Pollak, Robert A.
- 195-206 Semiorders and collective choice
by Blau, Julian H.
- 207-212 Self-fulfilling expectations in stochastic processes of temporary equilibria
by Knieps, Gunter
June 1979, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 281-299 Spot trading, efficiency, and differential information
by Shefrin, H. M.
- 300-317 Is error learning behaviour stabilizing?
by Fuchs, Gerard
- 318-339 Profit-maximizing design of enterprises through incentives
by Kleindorfer, Paul R. & Sertel, Murat R.
- 340-359 Price competition, quality and income disparities
by Jaskold Gabszewicz, J. & Thisse, J. -F.
- 360-380 Eliciting production possibilities from a well-informed manager
by Thomson, William
- 381-408 Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets
by Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M.
- 409-418 Classical welfare theorems with non-transitive and non-complete preferences
by Fon, Vincy & Otani, Yoshihiko
April 1979, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 131-181 Duality and rationality
by Richter, Marcel K.
- 182-193 Indirect preferences
by Little, James T.
- 194-212 Value theory with personalized trading
by Makowski, Louis
- 213-230 Stochastic dominance and information value
by Kwon, Young K. & Fellingham, John C. & Newman, D. Paul
- 231-259 Optimal incentive contracts with imperfect information
by Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur
- 260-270 Dupuit-marshall consumer's surplus, utility, and revealed preference
by Zajac, E. E.
- 271-275 Characterization of certain choice functions
by Kim, Ki Hang & Roush, Fred W.
- 276-279 On the avoidance of extinction in one-sector growth models
by Boylan, Edward S.
February 1979, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-12 Cyclic sets in multidimensional voting models
by Cohen, Linda
- 13-22 A group incentive compatible mechanism yielding core allocations
by Kalai, Ehud & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John
- 23-40 The representation of shadow values in resource allocation teams
by Welch, Robert L.
- 41-80 The role of money in supporting the pareto optimality of competitive equilibrium in consumption-loan type models
by Cass, David & Okuno, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak
- 81-109 Temporal von neumann-morgenstern and induced preferences
by Kreps, David M. & Porteus, Evan L.
- 110-117 Linear economies are "gross substitute" systems
by Cheng, Hsueh-Cheng
- 118-123 On the existence of a unique and stable market equilibrium
by Koo Yun, Kwan
- 124-124 Correction to "a note on market equilibrium with fixed supply"
by Sandberg, I. W.
- 125-128 A bibliographical note on a theorem of Hardy, Littlewood, and Polya
by Schmeidler, David
December 1978, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 223-266 Cournot and Walras equilibrium
by Novshek, William & Sonnenschein, Hugo
- 267-286 Temporary equilibrium in a money economy
by Muller, Heinz & Schweizer, Urs
- 287-306 A simple general equilibrium model of production: Comparative statics with price uncertainty
by Sakai, Yasuhiro
- 307-320 A spatial version of the nonsubstitution theorem
by Schweizer, Urs
- 321-337 On the indeterminacy of interest rates and wages with perfect foresight
by Calvo, Guillermo A.
- 338-346 On Pareto-improving price changes
by Weymark, John A.
- 347-358 A probabilistic model of location choice with neighborhood effects
by Miyao, Takahiro
- 359-375 Satisfactory mechanisms for environments with consumption lower bounds
by Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques
- 376-393 Income inequality and income mobility
by Shorrocks, Anthony
- 394-422 Equilibria in monopolistically competitive insurance markets
by Jaynes, Gerald David
- 423-455 Taxing price makers
by Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques
- 456-491 The core of a monetary economy without trust
by Gale, Douglas
- 492-512 On labour supply and the measurement of inequality
by Ulph, David
- 513-533 On the theory of dynamic input-output models with different time profiles of capital construction and finite life-time of capital equipment
by Johansen, Leif
- 534-547 A general equilibrium model of production with a random marginal rate of substitution
by Pope, Rulon D. & Just, Richard E.
- 548-550 A characterization result for the plurality rule
by Hartfiel, D. J.
- 551-554 Some error estimates in matrix economic models
by Hartfiel, D. J.
- 555-557 Utility theory and participation in unfair lotteries
by Patel, Nitin R. & Subrahmanyam, Marti G.
- 558-560 Minimal conditions for upper-hemicontinuity of the choice correspondence
by Nermuth, Manfred
- 561-564 Pitfalls in the theory of fairness--Comment
by Daniel, Terrence E.
- 565-567 Robustness of the median voter result
by Kramer, Gerald H.
October 1978, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-27 The computation of urban land use equilibria
by Richter, Donald K.
- 28-37 Resource extraction, substitute production, and monopoly
by Hoel, Michael
- 38-49 Probabilities of election outcomes for large electorates
by Gehrlein, William V. & Fishburn, Peter C.
- 50-63 Optimal control problems from second-order difference equations
by Dechert, Dee
- 64-83 Time preferences, conditional risk preferences, and two-period cardinal utility
by Rossman, Michael & Selden, Larry
- 84-102 Equilibrium with quantity rationing and recontracting
by Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Laroque, Guy & Younes, Yves
- 103-122 The Le Chatelier Principle in optimal control problems
by Epstein, Larry G.
- 123-149 Correlation and duopoly
by Gerard-Varet, L. A. & Moulin, H.
- 150-162 Measuring the technical efficiency of production
by Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A.
- 163-179 Optimal savings and exhaustible resource extraction in an open economy
by Aarrestad, Jostein
- 180-185 Axioms for approval voting: Direct proof
by Fishburn, Peter C.
- 186-191 On the speed of adjustment in the classical tatonnement process: A limit result
by Blad, Michael C.
- 192-199 A criterion for the global stability of a price adjustment process
by Sandberg, I. W.
- 200-209 Barriers to trade and disadvantageous middlemen: Nonmonotonicity of the core
by Kalai, Ehud & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John
- 210-216 On the concept of fairness
by Goldman, Steven M. & Sussangkarn, Chal
- 217-221 A comment on "Decentralized planning and increasing returns"
by Cremer, Jacques
August 1978, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 225-243 Global asymptotic stability results for multisector models of optimal growth under uncertainty when future utilities are discounted
by Brock, W. A. & Majumdar, M.
- 244-254 Preference aggregation with randomized social orderings
by Barbera, Salvador & Sonnenschein, Hugo
- 255-277 On Keynesian equilibria with unemployment and quantity rationing
by Hildenbrand, Kurt & Hildenbrand, Werner
- 278-293 A reexamination of the store of value in a sequence economy with transaction costs
by Honkapohja, Seppo
- 294-300 Zero-sum condition: A necessary and sufficient condition for a transitive voting system
by Hosomatsu, Yasu
- 301-317 Monopoly and product quality
by Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin
- 318-327 A recursion relation for the probability of the paradox of voting
by Gillett, Raphael
- 328-348 Equilibria, the core, and jurisdiction structures in economies with a local public good
by Wooders, Myrna
- 349-361 The properties and generation of homothetic production functions: A synthesis
by Sandler, Todd & Swimmer, A.
- 362-367 Stochastic reaction functions in 2 x 2 duopoly
by Sanghvi, Arun P.
- 368-370 Gift equilibria and pareto optimality
by Goldman, Steven Marc
June 1978, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-22 A multistage game representation of sophisticated voting for binary procedures
by McKelvey, Richard D. & Niemi, Richard G.
- 23-37 Supportable cost functions for the multiproduct firm
by Sharkey, William W. & Telser, Lester G.
- 38-58 Life cycle consumption and homeownership
by Artle, Roland & Varaiya, Pravin
- 59-80 Measures of relative equality and their meaning in terms of social welfare
by Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David
- 81-101 Further results on the informational efficiency of competitive stock markets
by Grossman, Sanford
- 102-118 Separably concave utilities or the principle of diminishing eagerness to trade
by Yaari, Menahem E.
- 119-155 Escalator clauses and the allocation of cyclical risks
by Azariadis, Costas
- 156-170 Spatial monopolistic competition versus spatial monopoly
by Holahan, William
- 171-189 Incentive compatibility and incomplete information
by Ledyard, John O.
- 190-215 The microeconomic foundations of a flow of funds theory of the demand for money
by Akerlof, George A.
- 216-223 A note on efficient growth with irreversible investment and the Phelps-Koopmans theorem
by Mitra, Tapan
April 1978, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 143-163 Leximin and utilitarian rules: A joint characterization
by Deschamps, Robert & Gevers, Louis
- 164-178 Divergent rational expectations equilibrium in a dynamic model of a futures market
by Feiger, George M.
- 179-199 Disequilibrium dynamics in a simple macroeconomic model
by Bohm, Volker
- 200-226 Dynamic processes for tax reform theory
by Fogelman, Francoise & Quinzii, Martine & Guesnerie, Roger
- 227-253 Incremental consumer's surplus and hedonic price adjustment
by Willig, Robert D.
- 254-286 Mutual fund separation in financial theory--The separating distributions
by Ross, Stephen A.
- 287-311 Price expectations, disequilibrium adjustments, and macroeconomic price stability
by Burmeister, Edwin & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 312-318 A note on the positivity constraint in Olech's theorem
by Ito, Takatoshi
- 319-331 Potential competition and the monopoly price of an exhaustible resource
by Gilbert, Richard J. & Goldman, Steven M.
February 1978, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-20 A theory of money and financial institutions. 28. The non-cooperative equilibria of a closed trading economy with market supply and bidding strategies
by Dubey, Pradeep & Shubik, Martin
- 21-37 Market allocations of location choice in a model with free mobility
by Starrett, David
- 38-50 A Neo-Austrian two-period multisector model of capital
by Bernholz, Peter & Faber, Malte & Reiss, Winfried
- 51-65 The dynamics of some duopoly games involving the Market Share and Nichol strategies
by Rickard, John A. & Murray, Ian W.
- 66-78 On the informational size of message spaces for resource allocation processes
by Osana, Hiroaki
- 79-98 Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation
by Danthine, Jean-Pierre
- 99-113 Efficient transitions from a resource to a substitute technology in an economic growth context
by Hanson, Donald A.
- 114-129 Efficient growth with exhaustible resources in a neoclassical model
by Mitra, Tapan
- 130-133 Extension of Oi's price instability theorem
by Tisdell, Clem
- 134-140 Period analysis and continuous analysis in Patinkin's macroeconomic model
by Karni, Edi
December 1977, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 123-136 The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy
by Kaneko, Mamoru
- 137-150 Existence of an equilibrium with arbitrary tax schemes for financing local public goods
by Greenberg, Joseph
- 151-166 Some results on "an income fluctuation problem"
by Schechtman, Jack & Escudero, Vera L. S.
- 167-207 A model of insurance markets with incomplete information
by Wilson, Charles
- 208-219 Equilibrium in spatial voting: The median voter result is an artifact
by Hinich, Melvin J.
- 220-227 The choice between family and individual deductibles in health insurance policies
by Keeler, Emmett B. & Relles, Daniel A. & Rolph, John E.
- 228-246 The role of insurance and gambling in allocating risk over time
by Eden, Benjamin
- 247-251 Independence of irrelevant alternatives, and solutions to Nash's bargaining problem
by Roth, Alvin E.
- 252-292 The permanent income hypothesis: A theoretical formulation
by Bewley, Truman
- 293-309 Revealed preference cycles and the slutsky matrix
by Shafer, Wayne J.
- 310-334 A dynamical model of political equilibrium
by Kramer, Gerald H.
- 335-353 Extending Condorcet's rule
by Young, H. P.
- 354-372 Expectations equilibrium and informational efficiency for stochastic environments
by Jordan, J. S.
- 373-393 Labor market equilibrium under nonsequential search
by Wilde, Louis L.
- 394-402 Advantageous monopolies
by Greenberg, J. & Shitovitz, B.
- 403-424 Technical change and the "tendency of the rate of profit to fall"
by Roemer, John E.
- 425-442 A model of general equilibrium with monopolistic behavior
by Silvestre, Joaquim
- 443-456 Indivisible commodities and general equilibrium theory
by Mas-Colell, Andreu
- 457-469 Characterization of domains admitting nondictatorial social welfare functions and nonmanipulable voting procedures
by Kalai, Ehud & Muller, Eitan
- 470-474 On the existence of maximal elements
by Walker, Mark
- 475-480 Aggregation and the existence of a social utility function
by Shapiro, Perry
- 481-489 Utility functions for simple games
by Roth, Alvin E.
- 490-495 A characteristic feature of the consumption-loan model
by Homma, Masaaki
- 496-503 Compensating wage differences
by Sattinger, Michael
- 504-512 The impact of uncertainty in a class of objective functions
by Feder, Gershon
- 513-517 Shapley value and disadvantageous monopolies
by Gardner, Roy
- 518-520 A note on the game theoretic interpretation of Walras equilibria
by Keiding, Hans
October 1977, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-9 On shifting temporary equilibrium
by Christiansen, Daniel S. & Majumdar, Mukul K.
- 10-16 Stability of competitive industry equilibrium
by Yun, Kwan Koo
- 17-37 Duration of offers, price structure, and the gain from search
by Landsberger, Michael & Peled, Dan
- 38-52 Search theory: The case of search with uncertain recall
by Karni, Edi & Schwartz, Aba
- 53-83 Take-over bids and stock market equilibrium
by Hart, Oliver D.
- 84-102 Ranking functions and independence conditions
by Packard, Dennis J. & Heiner, Ronald A.
- 103-110 On Schwartz's rule
by Deb, Rajat
- 111-115 Conditions for the existence of maximal elements in compact sets
by Birchenhall, C. R.
- 116-121 Disadvantageous monopolies and disadvantageous endowments
by Dreze, Jacques H. & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Postlewaite, Andrew
August 1977, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 235-251 Monopoly, syndicate, and shapley value: About some conjectures
by Guesnerie, Roger
- 252-265 The demand for labor in a dynamic model of the firm
by Sibley, David S.
- 266-278 Manipulation of social decision functions
by Barbera, Salvador
- 279-294 Individual and collective risks in large economies
by Berninghaus, Siegfried
- 295-300 Proportional income taxes and cores in a public goods economy
by Nakayama, Mikio
- 301-306 Decisive coalitions in the theory of social choice
by Ferejohn, John A.
- 307-324 Equilibrium solutions in dynamic dominant-player models
by Kydland, Finn
- 325-344 Optimality, the interaction of spot and futures markets, and the nonneutrality of money in the lucas model
by Muench, Thomas J.
- 345-350 On the desirability of a "totally random" monetary policy
by Polemarchakis, H. M. & Weiss, L.
- 351-352 Reply to muench and polemarchakis and weiss
by Lucas, Robert Jr.
- 353-362 Generalized slutsky conditions for aggregate consumer demand functions
by Diewert, W. E.
- 363-365 Core and value for a public-goods economy: An example
by Aumann, R. J. & Gardner, R. J. & Rosenthal, R. W.
- 366-375 On the informational size of message spaces
by Walker, Mark
- 376-380 On partially continuous correspondences
by Kats, Amoz & Slutsky, Steven
- 381-391 A note on dependence between a venture and a current prospect
by Hildreth, Clifford & Tesfatsion, Leigh
- 392-393 A further note on market equilibrium with fixed supply
by Tamir, Arie
- 394-397 A note on resource usage and market structure
by Kamien, Morton I. & Schwartz, Nancy L.
- 398-409 Dynamic behavior of a simple neoclassical model with wealth and capital unequal
by Gale, David
June 1977, Volume 15, Issue 1