Existence and Characterization of Optimal Employment Contracts on a Continuous State Space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefania Albanesi & Christopher Sleet, 2006.
"Dynamic Optimal Taxation with Private Information,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(1), pages 1-30.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Sleet, Christopher, 2003. "Dynamic Optimal Taxation with Private Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 4006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefania Albanesi & Christopher Sleet, 2004. "Dynamic optimal taxation with private information," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 140, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Samuelson, Larry, 2015.
"The Implementation Duality,"
2015/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Noldeke, Georg & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "The Implementation Duality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1993R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2017.
- Noldeke, Georg & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "The Implementation Duality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1993, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:59:y:1993:i:1:p:122-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .