A Theorem on Portfolio Separation with General Preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish W. Low, 2011.
"Is The Elasticity Of Intertemporal Substitution Constant?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 87-105, February.
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low, 2005. "Is the elasticity of intertemporal substitution constant?," IFS Working Papers W05/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Perraudin, William R. M. & Sorensen, Bent E., 2000. "The demand for risky assets: Sample selection and household portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 117-144, July.
- Crossley, T.F. & Low, H.W., 2005. "Unexploited Connections Between Intra- and Inter-temporal Allocation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0537, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish W. Low, 2005. "Unexploited Connections Between Intra- and Inter-temporal Allocation," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 131, McMaster University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish W. Low, 2005. "Unexploited Connections Between Intra- and Inter-temporal Allocation," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 395, McMaster University.
- Zaka Ratsimalahelo, 2003. "Rank Test Based On Matrix Perturbation Theory," Econometrics 0306008, EconWPA.
- d’Artis Kancs & Julda Kielyte, 2002. "Migration in the Enlarged European Union: Empirical Evidence for Labour Mobility in the Baltic States," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2002_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Fortuna, Natercia, 2008. "Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 162-182, January.
- Natercia Fortuna, 2004. "Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 446, Econometric Society.
- Natércia Fortuna, 2004. "Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship," FEP Working Papers 137, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2003. "A rational rank four demand system," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 127-135.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2000. "A Rational Rank Four Demand System," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 463, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Apr 2003.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2007. "Dual Approaches to the Analysis of Risk Aversion," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(294), pages 189-213, 05.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002. "Dual Approaches To The Analysis Of Risk Aversion," Working Papers 28606, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Dual approaches to the analysis of risk aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151175, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2006. "Dual Approaches to the Analysis of Risk Aversion," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR06_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Zaka Ratsimalahelo, 2003. "Strongly Consistent Determination of the Rank of Matrix," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2003_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:65:y:1995:i:2:p:624-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed