Private Information and the Design of Securities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gabrielle Demange & Laroque Guy, 1995. "Private Information and the Design of Securities," Post-Print halshs-00670911, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange & Guy Laroque, 1993. "Private Information and the Design of Securities," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0036, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Demange, G. & Laroque, G., 1992. "Private Information and the Design of Securities," DELTA Working Papers 92-22, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1999.
"Social security and institutions for intergenerational, intragenerational, and international risk-sharing,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 165-204, June.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational and International Risk Sharing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1185, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational, and International Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 6641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational, and International Risk Sharing," JCPR Working Papers 43, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Han Ozsoylev, 2008.
"Amplification and asymmetry in crashes and frenzies,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 157-181, March.
- Han N. Ozsoylev, 2005. "Amplification and Asymmetry in Crashes and Frenzies," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe11, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Kajii, A. & Hara, C., 2000.
"On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0030, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Atsushi Kajii & Chiaki Hara, 2003. "On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000383, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Chiaki Hara & Atsushi Kajii, 2003. "On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets," KIER Working Papers 577, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Luis Angel Medran & Xavier Vives, 2004.
"Regulating Insider Trading When Investment Matters,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 8(2), pages 199-277.
- Luis Angel Medrano & Xavier Vives, 2004. "Regulating Insider Trading When Investment Matters," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 199-277.
- Medrano, Luis Angel & Vives, Xavier, 2002. "Regulating Insider Trading when Investment Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 3292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- García, Diego & Urošević, Branko, 2013. "Noise and aggregation of information in large markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 526-549.
- Faias, Marta, 2004. "General equilibrium and endogenous creation of asset markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp454, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Diego García & Branko Urosevic, 2004. "Noise and aggregation of information in large markets," Economics Working Papers 785, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kawamura, Enrique, 2004.
"Investors's distrust and the marketing of new financial assets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 265-295, May.
- Enrique L. Kawamura, 2000. "Investor´s Distrust and the Marketing of New Financial Assets," Working Papers 23, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Apr 2004.
- Arnold, Lutz Georg & Arnold, Lutz & Zelzner, Sebastian, 2016. "The Allocation of Talent to Financial Trading versus Production: Welfare and Employment Effects of Trading in General Equilibrium," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145688, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Frankel, David M. & Jin, Yu, 2011. "Securitization and Lending Competition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34868, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Yu, 2012. "Essays on financial institutions and instability," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003361, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:65:y:1995:i:1:p:233-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.