On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chiaki Hara & Atsushi Kajii, 2003. "On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets," KIER Working Papers 577, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kajii, A. & Hara, C., 2000. "On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0030, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rahi Rohit, 1995. "Optimal Incomplete Markets with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 171-197, February.
- Demange Gabrielle & Laroque Guy, 1995.
"Private Information and the Design of Securities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 233-257, February.
- Demange, G. & Laroque, G., 1992. "Private Information and the Design of Securities," DELTA Working Papers 92-22, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Gabrielle Demange & Laroque Guy, 1995. "Private Information and the Design of Securities," Post-Print halshs-00670911, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange & Guy Laroque, 1993. "Private Information and the Design of Securities," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0036, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Ohashi Kazuhiko, 1995. "Endogenous Determination of the Degree of Market-Incompleteness in Futures Innovation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 198-217, February.
- Weil, Philippe, 1992.
"Equilibrium asset prices with undiversifiable labor income risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 769-790.
- Weil, P., 1991. "Equilibrium Asset Prices with Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1564, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Philippe Weil, 1992. "Equilibrium Asset Prices With Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 3975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David K. Levine & William R. Zame, 2002. "Does Market Incompleteness Matter?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1805-1839, September.
- Tyge Nielsen, Lars, 1993. "The expected utility of portfolios of assets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 439-461.
- David K Levine & William R Zame, 2000. "Risk Sharing and Market Incompleteness," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2080, David K. Levine.
- Elul, Ronel, 1997. "Financial innovation, precautionary saving and the risk-free rate," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 113-131, February.
- Laurent Calvet & Jean-Michel Grandmont & Isabelle Lemaire, 2001. "Aggregation of Heterogenous Beliefs and Asset Pricing in Complete Financial Markets," Working Papers 2001-01, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996.
"The Equity Premium: It's Still a Puzzle,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 42-71, March.
- Kocherlakota, N., 1995. "The Equity Premium: It's Still a Puzzle," Working Papers 95-05, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1995. "The equity premium: it's still a puzzle," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 102, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2003-11-30 (Finance)
- NEP-MON-2003-11-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:666156000000000383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.