Destructive Interference in an Imperfectly Competitive Multi-Security Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Reny, P.J. & Bhattacharya, U. & Spiegel, M., 1993. "Destructive Interference in an Imperfectly Competitive Multi-Security Market," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9318, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mailath, George J. & Nöldeke, Georg, 2008.
"Does competitive pricing cause market breakdown under extreme adverse selection?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-125, May.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2007. "Does Competitive Pricing Cause Market Breakdown under Extreme Adverse Selection?," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- José M. Marín & Rohit Rahi, 2000.
"Information Revelation and Market Incompleteness,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 563-579.
- José M. Marín & Rohit Rahi, 1996. "Information revelation and market incompleteness," Economics Working Papers 145, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jose Marin & Rohit Rahi, 1996. "Information Revelation and Market Incompleteness," Archive Working Papers 024, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001.
"Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 883-904.
- Mukerji, S. & Tallon, J.-M., 1999. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999-28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 46, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00174539, HAL.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2005. "The Action Value of Information and the Natural Transparency LimitÂ¤," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6qb079x5, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Kazuhiko Ohashi, 2003. "When Should a CAT Index Futures Be Created?," ISER Discussion Paper 0576, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2005.
"Giffen goods and market making,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(4), pages 983-997, June.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2002. "Giffen goods and market making," Economics Working Papers 681, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2003.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2003. "Giffen Goods and Market Making," CSEF Working Papers 97, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Spiegel, Matthew, 2008. "Patterns in cross market liquidity," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 2-10, March.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Contagious Adverse Selection," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Mailath, George J. & Nöldeke, Georg, 2006.
"Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown,"
2006/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1573, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Nöldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000267, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Itay Goldstein & Philip Bond, 2012. "Government intervention and information aggregation by prices," 2012 Meeting Papers 225, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2010. "Contagious Adverse Selection - Revised November, 2010," Working Papers 1282, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Rossen Valkanov & Andra Ghent, 2014. "Complexity in Structured Finance: Financial Wizardry or Smoke and Mirrors," 2014 Meeting Papers 104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:65:y:1995:i:1:p:136-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.