On the Strategic Equivalence of Extensive Form Games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Adam Brandenburger & Amanda Friedenberg, 2014.
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Language of Game Theory Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games, chapter 8, pages 213-249
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Brandenburger, Adam & Friedenberg, Amanda, 2010. "Self-admissible sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 785-811, March.
- Ahti Pietarinen, 2003. "A Note on the Structural Notion of Information in Extensive Form Games," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 91-98, February.
- Adam Brandenburger, 2007. "The power of paradox: some recent developments in interactive epistemology," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(4), pages 465-492, April.
- Mailath George J. & Samuelson Larry & Swinkels Jeroen M., 1994. "Normal Form Structures in Extensive Form Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 325-371, December.
- Mailath, G.J. & Samuelson, L. & Swinkels, J.M., 1992. "Normal Form Structures in Extensive Form Games," Working papers 9205, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- George J. Mailath, 1993. "Normal Form Structures in Extensive Form Games," Discussion Papers 1041, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Giacomo Bonanno & Cédric Dégremont, 2013. "Logic and Game Theory," Working Papers 135, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno & Cédric Dégremont, 2013. "Logic and Game Theory," Working Papers 134, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno & Cédric Dégremont, 2013. "Logic and Game Theory," Working Papers 136, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Pimienta & Jianfei Shen, 2014. "On the equivalence between (quasi-)perfect and sequential equilibria," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(2), pages 395-402, May.
- Carlos Pimienta & Jianfei Shen, 2011. "On the Equivalence between (Quasi)-perfect and sequential equilibria," Discussion Papers 2012-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Casajus, Andre, 2003. "Weak isomorphism of extensive games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 267-290, December.
- Dov Samet, 2016. "On the dispensable role of time in games of perfect information," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(1), pages 375-387, March.
- Voorneveld, Mark & Fagraeus Lundström, Helena, 2005. "Strategic equivalence and bounded rationality in extensive form games," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 605, Stockholm School of Economics.
- José Penalva & Michael D. Ryall, 2001. "Causal assessment in finite extensive-form games," Economics Working Papers 483, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2003.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Klaus Ritzberger, 2013. "Large extensive form games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 75-102, January.
- Li, Shengwu, 2017. "Obviously Strategy-Proof Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 78930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José S. Penalva & Michael D. Ryall, 2003. "Casual Assesment in Finite Extensive-Form Games," Working Papers 27, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- John Hillas & Elon Kohlberg, 1996. "Foundations of Strategic Equilibrium," Game Theory and Information 9606002, EconWPA, revised 18 Sep 1996.
- Casajus, Andre, 2006. "Super weak isomorphism of extensive games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 107-116, January.
- Jose Penalva-Zuasti & Michael D. Ryall, 2003. "Causal Assessment in Finite-length Extensive-Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000074, David K. Levine.
- Perea, Andrés, 2014. "Belief in the opponentsʼ future rationality," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 231-254.
- Man, Priscilla T.Y., 2012. "Forward induction equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 265-276.
- Perea AndrÃ©s, 2003. "Proper Rationalizability and Belief Revision in Dynamic Games," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:62:y:1994:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed