Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levine, David K., 1991. "Asset trading mechanisms and expansionary policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 148-164, June.
- Levine, David K., 1989.
"Infinite horizon equilibrium with incomplete markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 357-376, September.
- David K. Levine, 1986. "Infinite Horizon Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 418, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David K. Levine, 1989. "Infinite Horizon Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 49, David K. Levine.
- Spear, Stephen E., 1985. "Rational expectations in the overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 251-275, August.
- Kehoe, Timothy J, 1980.
"An Index Theorem for General Equilibrium Models with Production,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1211-1232, July.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1979. "An Index Theorem for General Equilibrium Models with Production," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 516, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page Jr., Frank H., 1998.
"Optimal selling mechanisms for multiproduct monopolists: incentive compatibility in the presence of budget constraints,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 473-502, November.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Frank H. Page Jr., 1996. "Optimal Selling Mechanisms for Multiproduct Monopolists: Incentive Compatibility in the Presence of Budget Constraints," Microeconomics 9610002, EconWPA.
- KLINGER MONTEIRO , Paulo & PAGE, Frank H. Jr., 1997. "Optimal selling mechanisms for multiproduct monopolists : incentive compatibility in the presence of budget constraints," CORE Discussion Papers 1997011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 1999. "How Efficient is a Contestable Natural Monopoly?," CESifo Working Paper Series 186, CESifo Group Munich.
- Böhme Enrico, 2016.
"Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 91-115, June.
- Böhme, Enrico, 2012. "Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets," MPRA Paper 40951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böhme, Enrico, 2014. "Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100507, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Basu, Sumanta & Chakraborty, Soumyakanti & Sharma, Megha, 2015. "Pricing cloud services—the impact of broadband quality," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 96-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:59:y:1993:i:1:p:222-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.