The Demand for Housing: Theoretical Considerations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Crettez & Claire Loupias & Philippe Michel, 1997. "Croissance et modes de propriété des terres," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 48, pages 119-146.
- Fratantoni, Michael C., 1998. "Homeownership and Investment in Risky Assets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 27-42, July.
- Loupias, Claire & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2019.
"Technological changes and population growth: The role of land in England,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 198-210.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2018. "Technological changes and population growth: the role of land in England," Working Papers halshs-01789598, HAL.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2019. "Technological changes and population growth: The role of land in England," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-02103077, HAL.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2019. "Technological changes and population growth: The role of land in England," Post-Print halshs-02103077, HAL.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2018. "Technological changes and population growth: the role of land in England," PSE Working Papers halshs-01789598, HAL.
- Dusansky, Richard & Koc, Cagatay, 2007. "The capital gains effect in the demand for housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 287-298, March.
- Richard Dusansky & Çağatay Koç & Ilke Onur, 2012. "Household Housing Demand: Empirical Analysis and Theoretical Reconciliation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 429-445, May.
- Englund, Peter & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1997.
"House Price Dynamics: An International Empirical Perspective,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 119-136, June.
- Englund, P. & Ioannides, Y.M., 1996. "House Price Dynamics: An International Empirical Perspective," Papers 1996-01, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Bertrand CRETTEZ & Claire LOUPIAS & Philippe MICHEL, 1997. "A theory of the optimal amount of public ownership of land," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1997031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- David Gray & Caroline Elliott, 2015. "Are prices of New dwellings different? A spectral analysis of UK property vintages," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 993860-9938, December.
- Lim, William W., 1997. "Observing Sunspots at Home," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 203-222, September.
- Bellgardt Egon, 2000. "Wohnkosten und Besitzformwahl. Empirische Ergebnisse der Einkommens- und Verbrauchsstichprobe / Housing Costs and Tenure Choice. Empirical Results from the Einkommens- und Verbrauchsstichprobe," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 220(6), pages 653-668, December.
- Carlos Vargas Silva, 2006. "Portfolio Reasons for Homeownership: The Case of Immigrants," Revista Ecos de Economía, Universidad EAFIT, October.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2003.
"Neighbourhood effects and housing demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 563-584.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2000. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0012, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 1999. "A Recurrent Utility Function of Fictitious Generality," Working Papers 11971, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:48:p:07 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:61:y:1993:i:1:p:120-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.