Local Externalities, Convex Adjustment Costs, and Sunspot Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gali, J., 1992. "Local Externalities, Convex Adjustment Costs and Sunspot Equilibria," Papers 92-07, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Jordi Galí, 1993. "Local externalities, convex adjustment costs and sunspot equilibria," Economics Working Papers 43, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
References listed on IDEAS
- Costas Azariadis & Roger Guesnerie, 1986. "Sunspots and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 725-737.
- Benhabib Jess & Farmer Roger E. A., 1994.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 19-41, June.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Papers 165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter R. Mueser & David Mandy & Eric Parsons, 2011. "Population Population Movements in the Presence of Agglomeration and Congestion Effects: Local Policy and the Social Optimum," Working Papers 1123, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A model based on the Rybczynski equation for Portugal," MPRA Paper 33734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi, 2000.
"Determinacy with Capital Adjustment - Costs and Sector-Specific Externalities,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
0008, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Valentinyi, Akos, 2001. "Determinacy with Capital Adjustment Costs and Sector-Specific Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 2665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011.
"Geographic concentration in Portugal and regional specific factors,"
32317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Geographic Concentration in Portugal and Regional Specific Factors," Papers 1110.5558, arXiv.org.
- Gali, Jordi, 1995. "Expectations-driven spatial fluctuations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A model based on the Rybczynski equation for Portugal. Another way," MPRA Paper 33735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rohit Rahi, 1996. "Adverse Selection and Security Design," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 287-300.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:64:y:1994:i:1:p:242-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.