WARP Does Not Imply SARP for More Than Two Commodities
No abstract is available for this item.
- Bossert, Walter, 1996.
"The Kaldor compensation test and rational choice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 265-276, February.
- Bossert, W., 1993. "The Kaldor Compensation Test and Rational Choice," Working Papers 9301, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2006. "Walras and Darwin: an odd couple?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 561-573, December.
- Walter Bossert & David Donaldson & Charles Blackorby, 1999. "Rationalizable solutions to pure population problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(3), pages 395-407.
- Charles Blackorby, & Walter Bossert & David Donaldson,, "undated". "Rationalizable Solutions to Pure Population Problems," Discussion Papers 97/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Transitivity of preferences: when does it matter?," Working Papers Department of Economics 515975, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Transitivity of Preferences: When Doest it Matter ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-44, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John, Reinhard, 1997. "A Simple Cycle Preserving Extension of a Demand Function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 442-445, February.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2009. "Single-peaked choice," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(2), pages 213-230, November.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2006-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2006. "Single-peaked choice," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 11-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Smeulders, Bart & Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Spieksma, Frits C.R. & Talla Nobibon, Fabrice, 2015. "Complexity results for the weak axiom of revealed preference for collective consumption models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 82-91.
- Ok, Efe A., 1998. "Inequality averse collective choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 301-321, October.
- Ok, E.A., 1996. "Inequality Averse Collective Choice," Working Papers 96-36, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Bossert, Walter, 1998. "Welfarism and rationalizability in allocation problems with indivisibilities1," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 133-150, March.
- Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter, 1996. "Cycle-preserving extension of demand functions to new commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 281-290.
- Bart Smeulders & Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frits Spieksma & Fabrice Talla Nobibon, 2014. "Transitive Preferences in Multi-Member Households," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-19, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2012. "A revealed preference analysis of solutions to simple allocation problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 509-523, April.
- Jan Heufer, 2014. "A geometric approach to revealed preference via Hamiltonian cycles," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 329-341, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:62:y:1994:i:1:p:152-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed