WARP Does Not Imply SARP for More Than Two Commodities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2009.
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(2), pages 213-230, November.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2006-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 11-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2006. "Single-peaked choice," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bossert, Walter, 1996. "The Kaldor compensation test and rational choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 265-276, February.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2006. "Walras and Darwin: an odd couple?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 561-573, December.
- repec:the:publsh:2733 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Heufer, 2014. "A geometric approach to revealed preference via Hamiltonian cycles," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 329-341, March.
- Ok, Efe A., 1998. "Inequality averse collective choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 301-321, October.
- Walter Bossert & David Donaldson & Charles Blackorby, 1999.
"Rationalizable solutions to pure population problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(3), pages 395-407.
- Charles Blackorby, & Walter Bossert & David Donaldson,, "undated". "Rationalizable Solutions to Pure Population Problems," Discussion Papers 97/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Bossert, Walter, 1998. "Welfarism and rationalizability in allocation problems with indivisibilities1," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 133-150, March.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2017. "Choice on the simplex domain," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter, 1996. "Cycle-preserving extension of demand functions to new commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 281-290.
- Bart Smeulders & Laurens Cherchye & Bram Rock & Frits C. R. Spieksma & Fabrice Talla Nobibon, 2015. "Transitive preferences in multi-member households," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 243-254, October.
- Smeulders, Bart & Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Spieksma, Frits C.R. & Talla Nobibon, Fabrice, 2015. "Complexity results for the weak axiom of revealed preference for collective consumption models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 82-91.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 2018.
"Transitivity of preferences: when does it matter?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 13(3), September.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, "undated". "Transitivity of Preferences: When Doest it Matter ?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/262696, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Transitivity of preferences: when does it matter?," Working Papers Department of Economics 515975, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Transitivity of Preferences: When Doest it Matter ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-44, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2012. "A revealed preference analysis of solutions to simple allocation problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 509-523, April.
- John, Reinhard, 1997. "A Simple Cycle Preserving Extension of a Demand Function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 442-445, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:62:y:1994:i:1:p:152-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.