The Possibility of Efficient Mechanisms for Trading an Indivisible Object
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Makowski, L. & Mezzetti, C., 1989. "The Possibility Of Efficient Mechanisms For Trading In Indivisible Object," Papers 344, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Viswanathan & S. Brusco & G. Lopomo, 2004.
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
317, Econometric Society.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S. Viswanathan, 2004. "Merger Mechanisms," Department of Economics Working Papers 04-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S Viswanathan, 2004. "Merger Mechanisms," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000379, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S. Viswanathan, 2004. "Merger Mechanisms," Working Papers 2004.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bossert, Walter, 1998. "Welfarism and rationalizability in allocation problems with indivisibilities1," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 133-150, March.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2006. "Universal possibility and impossibility results," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 73-85, October.
- Hu Lu & Jacques Robert, 2000. "Optimal Trading Mechanisms with Ex Ante Unidentified Traders," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1612, Econometric Society.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2012.
"Fee-Setting Mechanisms: On Optimal Pricing by Intermediaries and Indirect Taxation,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1162, The University of Melbourne.
- Loertscher, Simon & Niedermayer, Andras, 2014. "Fee-Setting Mechanisms: On Optimal Pricing by Intermediaries and Indirect Taxation," Working Papers 14-03, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Loertscher, Simon & Niedermayer, Andras, 2012. "Fee-Setting Mechanisms: On Optimal Pricing by Intermediaries and Indirect Taxation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 434, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Steven R. Williams, 1994. "A Characterization of Efficient," Discussion Papers 1100, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Corchón, Luis C., 2008. "The theory of implementation : what did we learn?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we081207, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1992. "General Equilibrium and Market Socialism: Clarifying the Logic of Competitive Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 672, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Figueroa & Vasiliki Skreta, 2007.
"What to put in the table,"
Documentos de Trabajo
237, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Vasiliki Skreta & Nicolas Figueroa, 2008. "What to Put on the Table," Working Papers 08-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta & Nicolas Figueroa, 2007. "What to Put on the Table," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000374, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Figueroa, Nicolás & Skreta, Vasiliki, 2012. "Asymmetric partnerships," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 268-271.
- Lu, Hu & Robert, Jacques, 2001. "Optimal Trading Mechanisms with Ex Ante Unidentified Traders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 50-80, March.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0556-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:59:y:1993:i:2:p:451-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.