A Unifying Approach to Axiomatic Non-expected Utility Theories: Correction and Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Jalbert, Vincent & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2000.
"Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrated Approach,"
Cahiers de recherche
0002, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Vincent Jalbert & Abdelkrim Araar, 2001. "Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrated Approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 478.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Duclos, J.Y. & Jalbert, V. & Araar, A., 2000. "Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrated Approach," Papers 0002, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Mayumi Horie, 2016. "Bayesian Updating for Complementarily Additive Beliefs under Ambiguity," KIER Working Papers 935, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Mukerji, Sujoy & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2003.
"Ellsberg's two-color experiment, portfolio inertia and ambiguity,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 299-316, June.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2003. "Ellsberg's two-color experiment, portfolio inertia and ambiguity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00499358, HAL.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2002. "Ellsberg`s 2-Color Experiment, Bid-Ask Behavior and Ambiguity," Economics Series Working Papers 114, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:theord:v:84:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9636-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348822 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben, 2000. "Decomposable Choice under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 169-197, June.
- Chateauneuf, Alain, 1999. "Comonotonicity axioms and rank-dependent expected utility theory for arbitrary consequences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 21-45, August.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi, 1998.
"AUSI expected utility: An anticipated utility theory of relative disappointment aversion,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 277-290, November.
- GRANT, Simon & KAJII, Atsushi, 1994. "Ausi Expected Utility : An Anticipated Utility Theory of Relative Disappointment Aversion," CORE Discussion Papers 1994045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- LiCalzi, Marco, 1998. "Variations on the measure representation approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 255-269, April.
- Jean Baccelli, 2016. "L'analyse axiomatique et l'attitude par rapport au risque," Post-Print hal-01462286, HAL.
- Jean Baccelli, 2018. "Risk Attitudes in Axiomatic Decision Theory: a Conceptual Perspective," Post-Print hal-01620886, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:59:y:1993:i:1:p:183-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.