Optimal Information Acquisition for Heterogenous Duopoly Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Dimitrova, Magdalena & Schlee, Edward E., 2003. "Monopoly, competition and information acquisition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1623-1642, December.
- Chang, Chun-Hao & Prakash, Arun J. & Yeh, Shu, 2004. "Sale of monopoly information and behavior of rivaling clients: A theoretical perspective," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 283-304.
- Sjaak Hurkens, 2012.
"Bayesian Nash Equilibrium in ''Linear'' Cournot Models with Private Information About Cost,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
924.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Sjaak Hurkens, 2012. "Bayesian Nash Equilibrium in "Linear" Cournot Models with Private Information about Costs," Working Papers 674, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Qihong Liu Konstantinos Serfes, 2001. "Endogenous Acquisition Of Information On Consumer Willingness To Pay In A Product Differentiated Duopoly," Industrial Organization 0110001, EconWPA.
- Qihong Liu & Konstantinos Serfes, 2001. "Endogenous Acquisition of Information on Consumers Willingness to Pay in a Product Differentiated Duopoly," Industrial Organization 0105002, EconWPA.
- Qihong Liu & Konstantinos Serfes, 2001. "Endogenous Acquisition of Information on Consumer Willingness to Pay in a Product Differentiated Duopoly," Department of Economics Working Papers 01-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Vulkan, Nir, 2006. "Endogenous private information structures," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 35-54, January.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 2000. "Endogenous Private Information Structures," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0613, Econometric Society.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 2003. "Endogenous Private Information Structures," Working Papers 38, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Vulkan, Nir, 2003. "Free entry does not imply zero profits," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 285-290, December.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 1997. "Free entry does not imply zero profits," Economics Working Papers 268, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Esther Hauk & Sjaak Hurkens, 2001. "Secret information acquisition in Cournot markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(3), pages 661-681.
- Esther Hauk & Sjaak Hurkens, 1996. "Secret information acquisition in Cournot markets," Economics Working Papers 233, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 1997.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Hauk, Esther, 1997. "Secret information acquisition in cournot markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6062, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Vulkan, Nir, 2001. "Information acquisition and entry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 467-479, April.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 1996. "Information acquisition and entry," Economics Working Papers 155, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Markus Christen, 2005. "Research Note---Cost Uncertainty Is Bliss: The Effect of Competition on the Acquisition of Cost Information for Pricing New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 668-676, April.
- Mantecon, Tomas, 2008. "An analysis of the implications of uncertainty and agency problems on the wealth effects to acquirers of private firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 892-905, May.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 1999. "Endogenous information structures," Economics Working Papers 386, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Duane Rockerbie & Stephen Easton, 2003. "Information as a Substitute for Bailouts in Sovereign Debt Markets," International Finance 0303003, EconWPA.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Ting Liu & Tao Wang, 2016. "Information Acquisition, Signaling and Learning in Duopoly," Department of Economics Working Papers 16-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Liu, Ting & Wang, Tao, 2016. "Information acquisition, signaling and learning in duopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 230, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:59:y:1993:i:2:p:385-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed