Financial Innovation and Arbitrage Pricing in Frictional Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettzuge, Marc Oliver & Hens, Thorsten & Laitenberger, Marta & Siwik, Thomas, 2000. "On Choquet prices in a GEI-model with intermediation costs," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 133-152, June.
- Jun Liu, 2004.
"Losing Money on Arbitrage: Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Choice in Markets with Arbitrage Opportunities,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 611-641.
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis A, 2000. "Losing Money on Arbitrages: Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Choice in Markets with Arbitrage Opportunities," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt48k8f97f, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Arturo Bris & William N. Goetzmann & Ning Zhu, 2007.
"Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets Around the World,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1029-1079, June.
- Arturo Bris & William N. Goetzmann & Ning Zhu, 2003. "Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm321, Yale School of Management.
- William N. Goetzmann & Ning Zhu & Arturo Bris, 2003. "Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World," NBER Working Papers 9466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arturo Bris & William N. Goetzmann & Ning Zhu, 2004. "Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm15, Yale School of Management.
- Arturo Bris & William Goetzmann & Ning Zhu, 2004. "Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm327, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Feb 2005.
- Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2004. "A general equilibrium analysis of strategic arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 923-952, December.
- Yves Balasko & Enrique Kawamura, 2013. "Is risk good for saving? Message from the general equilibrium model," Textos para discussão 615, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Charupat, Narat & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 2004. "An essay on financial innovation: The case of instalment receipts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 129-156, January.
- Guangsug Hahn & Dong Chul Won, 2007. "Equilibrium in Financial Markets with Market Frictions," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 23, pages 267-302.
- Charupat, Narat & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1997. "Financial Innovations and Arbitrage Pricing in Economies with Frictions: Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 435-447, June.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2000. "Transaction costs and a redundant security: divergence of individual and social relevance1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 497-530, May.
- Baccara, Mariagiovanna & Battauz, Anna & Ortu, Fulvio, 2006. "Effective securities in arbitrage-free markets with bid-ask spreads at liquidation: a linear programming characterization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 55-79, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:65:y:1995:i:1:p:117-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.