On Choquet prices in a GEI-model with intermediation costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kast, R. & Lapied, A., 1996. "Non-Linear Asset Valuation on Markets with Frictions," Discussion Paper 1996-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chateauneuf, A. & Dana, R.-A, & Tallon, J.-M., 1997. "Optimal Risk-Sharing Rules and Equilibria With Non-Additive Expected Utility," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 97.54, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Chen Zhiwu, 1995. "Financial Innovation and Arbitrage Pricing in Frictional Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 117-135, February.
- Bernard Bensaid & Jean‐Philippe Lesne & Henri Pagès & José Scheinkman, 1992. "Derivative Asset Pricing With Transaction Costs1," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 63-86, April.
- Laitenberger, Marta, 1996. "Existence of financial market equilibria with transaction costs," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 69-77, March.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Wakker, P.P., 1997. "Choquet Integrals With Respect to Non-Monotonic Set Functions," Discussion Paper 1997-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Prechac, Christophe, 1996. "Existence of equilibrium in incomplete markets with intermediation costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 373-380.
- A. Chateauneuf & R. Kast & A. Lapied, 1996. "Choquet Pricing For Financial Markets With Frictions1," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 323-330, July.
- Dermody, Jaime Cuevas & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1993. "No Arbitrage and Valuation in Markets with Realistic Transaction Costs," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 65-80, March.
- Chateauneuf, A. & Cohen, M. & Meilijson, I., 1997. "New Tools to Better Model Behavior Under Risk and UNcertainty: An Oevrview," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 97.55, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aloisio Araujo & Alain Chateauneuf & José Faro, 2012.
"Pricing rules and Arrow–Debreu ambiguous valuation,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Aloisio Araujo & Alain Chateauneuf & José Heleno Faro, 2012. "Pricing rules and Arrow-Debreu ambiguous valuation," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00685413, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:54:y:2000:i:2:p:133-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.