Existence of financial market equilibria with transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettzuge, Marc Oliver & Hens, Thorsten & Laitenberger, Marta & Siwik, Thomas, 2000. "On Choquet prices in a GEI-model with intermediation costs," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 133-152, June.
- P. Herings & Karl Schmedders, 2006.
"Computing equilibria in finance economies with incomplete markets and transaction costs,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(3), pages 493-512, April.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Schmedders Karl, 2000. "Computing Equilibria in Finance Economies with Incomplete Markets and Transaction Costs," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Karl Schmedders, 2001. "Computing Equilibria in Finance Economies with Incomplete Markets and Transaction Costs," Discussion Papers 1318, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- V. Filipe MARTINS-DA-ROCHA & YIANNIS VAILAKIS, 2008.
"Endogenous Transaction Costs,"
0810, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2008. "Endogenous Transaction Costs," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 680, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Matthew Hoelle, 2012. "Transaction costs and planner intervention," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 603-634, August.
- A. Jofré & R. T. Rockafellar & R. J-B. Wets, 2017. "General economic equilibrium with financial markets and retainability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(1), pages 309-345, January.
- V. Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2010. "Financial markets with endogenous transaction costs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 65-97, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riceco:v:50:y:1996:i:1:p:69-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.