New Tools to Better Model Behavior Under Risk and UNcertainty: An Oevrview
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettzuge, Marc Oliver & Hens, Thorsten & Laitenberger, Marta & Siwik, Thomas, 2000. "On Choquet prices in a GEI-model with intermediation costs," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 133-152, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2005.
"Increasing uncertainty: a definition,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 117-141, March.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggan, John, 2004. "Increasing Uncertainty: A Definition," Working Papers 2002-11, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2004. "Increasing Uncertainty: A Definition," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_4, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2004. "Increasing Uncertainty: A Definition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151163, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Thomas Augustin, 2002. "Expected utility within a generalized concept of probability — a comprehensive framework for decision making under ambiguity," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 5-22, January.
- repec:kap:theord:v:84:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9636-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2006.
"Les nouveaux modèles de décision dans le risque et l’incertain : quel apport ?
[The new models of decision under risk or uncertainty : What approach?]," MPRA Paper 25442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2008.
"Peut-on encore parler des mesures de performance ?
[One is able again to speak of performance measures?]," MPRA Paper 25443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2008. "Peut-on encore parler des mesures de performance ?
- Fabio Maccheroni, 2004. "Yaari's dual theory without the completeness axiom," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(3), pages 701-714, March.
- Guillaume Carlier & Rose-Anne Dana, 2003. "Pareto efficient insurance contracts when the insurer's cost function is discontinuous," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(4), pages 871-893, June.
- Abouda, Moez & Chateauneuf, Alain, 2002.
"Characterization of symmetrical monotone risk aversion in the RDEU model,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Abouda, M. & Chateauneuf, A., 1999. "A Characterization of the Symmetrical Monotone Risk Aversion in the RDEU Model," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.87, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Fabio Maccheroni & Pietro Muliere & Claudio Zoli, 2005. "Inverse stochastic orders and generalized Gini functionals," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 529-559.
- Moez Abouda & Elyess Farhoud, 2010. "Anti-comonotone random variables and anti-monotone risk aversion," Post-Print halshs-00497444, HAL.
- Stanislaw Heilpern, 2002. "Using Choquet integral in economics," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2019. "The new models of decision in risk: A review of the critical literature," MPRA Paper 92693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2019.
- Carlier, G. & Dana, R. A., 2003. "Core of convex distortions of a probability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 199-222, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3480 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denuit Michel & Dhaene Jan & Goovaerts Marc & Kaas Rob & Laeven Roger, 2006. "Risk measurement with equivalent utility principles," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(1/2006), pages 1-25, July.
- Jean Baccelli, 2016. "L'analyse axiomatique et l'attitude par rapport au risque," Post-Print hal-01462286, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michèle Cohen & Mina Mostoufi & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2015.
"Optimality of deductible for Yaari's model: a reappraisal,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michèle Cohen & Mina Mostoufi & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2015. "Optimality of deductible for Yaari's model: a reappraisal," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Moez Abouda & Elyess Farhoud, 2010. "Risk aversion and Relationships in model-free," Post-Print halshs-00492170, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01224502 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6697 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moez Abouda & Alain Chateauneuf, 2002. "Positivity of bid-ask spreads and symmetrical monotone risk aversion ," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 149-170, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6771 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michèle Cohen & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2008. "Decision under risk : The classical Expected Utility model," Post-Print halshs-00348814, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRISK ; UTILITY FUNCTION ; MODELS;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:97.55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.