Financial Innovations and Arbitrage Pricing in Economies with Frictions: Revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross, Stephen A, 1989. " Institutional Markets, Financial Marketing, and Financial Innovation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 541-56, July.
- Duffie Darrell & Rahi Rohit, 1995. "Financial Market Innovation and Security Design: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-42, February.
- Prisman, Eliezer Z, 1986. " Valuation of Risky Assets in Arbitrage Free Economies with Frictions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 545-57, July.
- Miller, Merton H., 1986. "Financial Innovation: The Last Twenty Years and the Next," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 459-471, December.
- Jarrow, Robert A & O'Hara, Maureen, 1989. " Primes and Scores: An Essay on Market Imperfections," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1263-87, December.
- Franklin Allen, Douglas Gale, 1988.
"Optimal Security Design,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 229-263.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, . "Optimal Security Design," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 26-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- John D. Finnerty, 1992. "An Overview Of Corporate Securities Innovation," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(4), pages 23-39.
- Chen Zhiwu, 1995. "Financial Innovation and Arbitrage Pricing in Frictional Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 117-135, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:74:y:1997:i:2:p:435-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.