Valuation of Risky Assets in Arbitrage Free Economies with Frictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Luttmer, Erzo G J, 1995. "Econometric Evaluation of Asset Pricing Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 237-274.
- John H. Cochrane & Lars Peter Hansen, 1992. "Asset Pricing Explorations for Macroeconomics," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 115-182 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioulia D. Ioffe & Eliezer Z. Prisman, 2003. "Term Structure of Interest Rates and Implied Market Frictions: The Min--Max Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 965-978, July.
- Alejandro Balbás & MªJosé Muñoz, 1998. "Measuring the degree of fulfillment of the law of one price. Applications to financial market integration," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(2), pages 153-177, May.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Garrido, José & Okhrati, Ramin, 2016. "Good deal measurement in asset pricing: Actuarial and financial implications," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series 23546, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Gianluca Cassese, 2017. "Asset pricing in an imperfect world," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 64(3), pages 539-570, October.
- Jouini, Elyes & Kallal, Hedi & Napp, Clotilde, 2001.
"Arbitrage and viability in securities markets with fixed trading costs,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 197-221, April.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal & Clotilde Napp, 1999. "Arbitrage and Viability in Securities Markets with Fixed Trading Costs," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-033, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Elyès Jouini & Hedi Kallal & Clotilde Napp, 2001. "Arbitrage and viability in securities markets with fixed trading costs," Post-Print halshs-00167157, HAL.
- Driessen, Joost & Melenberg, Bertrand & Nijman, Theo, 2005.
"Testing affine term structure models in case of transaction costs,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 201-232, May.
- Driessen, J.J.A.G. & Melenberg, B. & Nijman, T.E., 1999. "Testing Affine Term Structure Models in Case of Transaction Costs," Discussion Paper 1999-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Joost Driessen & Bertrand Melenberg & Theo Nijman, 2000. "Testing Affine Term Structure Models in Case of Transaction Costs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0553, Econometric Society.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999.
"Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 275-292.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1997. "Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions," Working Papers 97-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999. "Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-036, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Longarela, Iñaki R. & Pardo, Ángel, 1997. "Integration and arbitrage in the spanish financial markets: an empirical approach," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 7017, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, S. & Maccheroni, F. & Marinacci, M., 2015. "Put–Call Parity and market frictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 730-762.
- Kallio, Markku & Ziemba, William T., 2007. "Using Tucker's theorem of the alternative to simplify, review and expand discrete arbitrage theory," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2281-2302, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5593 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balbás, Alejandro & Muñoz-Bouzo, María José, 1997. "Stochastic measures of financial markets efficiency and integration," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 7018, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Renato Bruni & Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2012. "A New Lp Model For Enhanced Indexation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0168, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Charupat, Narat & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1997. "Financial Innovations and Arbitrage Pricing in Economies with Frictions: Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 435-447, June.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Färe, Rolf, 2011. "Efficiency analysis, shortage functions, arbitrage, and martingales," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 349-358, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5603 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:41:y:1986:i:3:p:545-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.