Institutional Markets, Financial Marketing, and Financial Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Entrop & Michael McKenzie & Marco Wilkens & Christoph Winkler, 2016. "The performance of individual investors in structured financial products," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 569-604, April.
- Zvi Bodie, 1989. "Pension Funds and Financial Innovation," NBER Working Papers 3101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Mark Grinblatt & David Levine, 2002.
"Information Aggregation, Security Design, and Currency Swaps,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 609-633, June.
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Mark Grinblatt & David Levine, 2002. "Information Aggregation, Security Design and Currency Swaps," NBER Working Papers 8746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Grinblatt & Bhagwan Chowdhry & David Levine, 2002. "Information Aggregation, Security Design, and Currency Swaps," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm38, Yale School of Management.
- Wei, Shang-Jin, 1999. "Currency hedging and goods trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1371-1394, June.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:4:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-018-0088-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Grinblatt, Mark, 1997.
"Information Aggregation, Currency Swaps, and the Design of Derivative Securities,"
University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management
qt0js61067, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Mark Grinblatt & David K Levine, 2001. "Information Aggregation, Currency Swaps, and the Design of Derivative Securities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2106, David K. Levine.
- João Pinto & Mário Coutinho dos Santos, 2014. "Corporate Financing Choices after the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- repec:vls:rojfme:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:154-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana María Olaya, 2002. "Las finanzas en la frontera del conocimiento," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003114, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:128:y:2018:i:1:p:38-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:vls:rojfme:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:275-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veld, C.H., 1991. "Motives for the use of equity-warrants by Dutch companies," Research Memorandum FEW 503, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tao Zhang & Larry A. Cox & Robert A. Van Ness, 2009. "Adverse Selection and the Opaqueness of Insurers," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(2), pages 295-321.
- Chip Wade & Andre Liebenberg & Benjamin M. Blau, 2016. "Information and Insurer Financial Strength Ratings: Do Short Sellers Anticipate Ratings Changes?," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(2), pages 475-500, June.
- Zenios, Stavros A., 1997. "Introduction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1263-1265, June.
- Melnik, Arie & Shy, Oz, 2015. "Exclusion, competition, and regulation in the retail loan market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 189-198.
- Harilaos F. Harissis & George E. Makrivogiatzakis & Stavros E. Arvanitis, 2013. "Risk Assessment in the Context of Internal Audit in Greek Listed Companies at Athens Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 14-37.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:44:y:1989:i:3:p:541-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.