An essay on financial innovation: The case of instalment receipts
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carl D. Hudson & Marlin R. H. Jensen & William N. Pugh, 1993. "Informational Versus Price-Pressure Effects: Evidence From Secondary Offerings," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(3), pages 193-207, 09.
- Hart, Oliver D, 1979. "On Shareholder Unanimity in Large Stock Market Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1057-1083, September.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, .
"Optimal Security Design,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
26-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Arijit Sen, 1998. "Seller Financing of Consumer Durables," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 435-460, 09.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Miller, Merton H, 1988.
" Liquidity and Market Structure,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 617-637, July.
- Smith, Clifford Jr., 1977. "Alternative methods for raising capital : Rights versus underwritten offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 273-307, December.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Gale, Ian, 2000. "The Optimal Mechanism for Selling to a Budget-Constrained Buyer," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 198-233, June.
- Kenneth Carow, 1999. "Evidence of Early-Mover Advantages in Underwriting Spreads," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(1), pages 37-55, February.
- David J. Salant, 1997. "Up in the Air: GTE's Experience in the MTA Auction for Personal Communication Services Licenses," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 549-572, 09.
- Lee, Inmoo & et al, 1996. "The Costs of Raising Capital," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 59-74, Spring.
- Miller, Merton H., 1986. "Financial Innovation: The Last Twenty Years and the Next," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 459-471, December.
- Van Horne, James C, 1985. " Of Financial Innovations and Excesses," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 621-631, July.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- Hartzmark, Michael L, 1986. "The Effects of Changing Margin Levels on Futures Market Activity, the Composition of Traders in the Market, and Price Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 147-180, April.
- Chen Zhiwu, 1995. "Financial Innovation and Arbitrage Pricing in Frictional Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 117-135, February.
- Duffie Darrell & Rahi Rohit, 1995. "Financial Market Innovation and Security Design: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-42, February.
- He, Hua & Modest, David M, 1995.
"Market Frictions and Consumption-Based Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 94-117, February.
- Hua He and David M. Modest., 1992. "Market Frictions and Consumption-Based Asset Pricing," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-223, University of California at Berkeley.
- Scholes, Myron S, 1972. "The Market for Securities: Substitution versus Price Pressure and the Effects of Information on Share Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 179-211, April.
- Mark Grinblatt & Francis A. Longstaff, 2000. "Financial Innovation and the Role of Derivative Securities: An Empirical Analysis of the Treasury STRIPS Program," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1415-1436, 06.
- Brennan, Michael J & Maksimovic, Vojislav & Zechner, Josef, 1988. " Vendor Financing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(5), pages 1127-1141, December.
- Loderer, Claudio F. & Sheehan, Dennis P. & Kadlec, Gregory B., 1991. "The pricing of equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 35-57, March.
- Smith, Clifford Jr., 1986. "Investment banking and the capital acquisition process," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 3-29.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:28:y:2004:i:1:p:129-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.