Financial Innovation and the Role of Derivative Securities: An Empirical Analysis of the Treasury STRIPS Program
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Oliver Entrop & Michael McKenzie & Marco Wilkens & Christoph Winkler, 2016. "The performance of individual investors in structured financial products," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 569-604, April.
- Matthias Fleckenstein & Francis A. Longstaff & Hanno Lustig, 2010.
"Why Does the Treasury Issue Tips? The Tips-Treasury Bond Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
16358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanno Lustig, 2011. "Why Does the Treasury Issue TIPS? The TIPS-Treasury Bond Puzzle," 2011 Meeting Papers 1443, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pasquariello, Paolo & Vega, Clara, 2009. "The on-the-run liquidity phenomenon," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Jun Liu, 2004.
"Losing Money on Arbitrage: Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Choice in Markets with Arbitrage Opportunities,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 611-641.
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis A, 2000. "Losing Money on Arbitrages: Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Choice in Markets with Arbitrage Opportunities," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt48k8f97f, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Gann, Philipp & Laut, Amelie, 2008. "Einflussfaktoren auf den Credit Spread von Unternehmensanleihen," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 4231, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- James Kung & Andrew Carverhill, 2005. "A cointegration study of the efficiency of the US Treasury STRIPS market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 695-703.
- Jón Daníelsson & Bjørn Jorgensen & Casper Vries & Xiaoguang Yang, 2008. "Optimal portfolio allocation under the probabilistic VaR constraint and incentives for financial innovation," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 345-367, July.
- Nguena, Christian-Lambert, 2020. "How does Fintech Innovation Matter for Bank Fragility in SSA?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 576, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mark Grinblatt, 2001.
"An Analytic Solution for Interest Rate Swap Spreads,"
International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 113-149, September.
- Grinblatt, Mark, 1995. "An Analytic Solution for Interest Rate Swap Spreads," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9s13f3zx, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Mark Grinblatt, 2002. "An Analytic Solution for Interest Rate Swap Spreads," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm39, Yale School of Management.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015.
"A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints,"
Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 78-84.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2014. "A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1423, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2004.
"The Flight-to-Liquidity Premium in U.S. Treasury Bond Prices,"
The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(3), pages 511-526, July.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2002. "The Flight-to-Liquidity Premium in U.S. Treasury Bond Prices," NBER Working Papers 9312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jón Daníelsson & Bjørn N. Jorgensen & Casper G. de Vries & Xiaogang Yang, 2001. "Optimal Portfolio Allocation under a Probabilistic Risk Constraint and the Incentives for Financial Innovation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-069/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dufour, Alfonso & Stancu, Andrei & Varotto, Simone, 2017. "The equity-like behaviour of sovereign bonds," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 25-46.
- Charupat, Narat & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 2004. "An essay on financial innovation: The case of instalment receipts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 129-156, January.
- Armitage, Seth & Chakravarty, Shanti P. & Hodgkinson, Lynn & Wells, Jo, 2012. "Are there arbitrage gaps in the UK gilt strips market?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3080-3090.
- Beck, Thorsten & Chen, Tao & Lin, Chen & Song, Frank M., 2016.
"Financial innovation: The bright and the dark sides,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 28-51.
- Thorsten Beck & Tao Chen & Chen Lin & Frank M. Song, 2012. "Financial Innovation: The Bright and the Dark Sides," Working Papers 052012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2001. "The Flight-to-Liquidity Premium in U.S. Treasury Bond Prices," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7dc0t95b, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Lin-Yee Hin & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2016. "Short Rate Forecasting Based On The Inference From The Cir Model For Multiple Yield Curve Dynamics," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 1-33, March.
- López, Susana & Balbás, Alejandro, 2001. "Financial innovation and arbitrage in the Spanish bond market," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb010101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Arnold, Marc & Schuette, Dustin & Wagner, Alexander, 2014. "Neglected Risk: Evidence from Structured Product Counterparty Exposure," Working Papers on Finance 1406, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Apr 2016.
- Henderson, Brian J. & Pearson, Neil D., 2011. "The dark side of financial innovation: A case study of the pricing of a retail financial product," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 227-247, May.
- Rossetto, Silvia & Bommel, Jos van, 2009. "Endless leverage certificates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1543-1553, August.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2003. "Risque de Défaut et Risque de Liquidité : Une Etude de Deux Composantes du Spread de Crédit," Risk and Insurance 0308005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Longstaff, Francis A, 2005. "Asset Pricing in Markets with Illiquid Assets," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt2458g38x, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:55:y:2000:i:3:p:1415-1436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.