The last shall be first: Efficient constraints on foreign borrowing in a model of endogenous growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Michel & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2000.
"Economic integration and growth under intergenerational financing of human-capital formation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 275-294, October.
- Michel, P. & Vidal., J.-P., 1998. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9809, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a55, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Günther Rehme, 2007.
"Economic Growth and (Re-)Distributive Policies in a Non-cooperative World,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 1-40, May.
- Rehme, Günther, 2006. "Economic growth and (re-)distributive policies in a non-cooperative world," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 175, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Berthold Wigger, 2005. "Public Debt, Human Capital Formation, and Dynamic Inefficiency," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(1), pages 47-59, January.
- Pierre-Yves Hénin & Pierre Ralle, 1993. "Les nouvelles théories de la croissance : quelques apports pour la politique économique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(1), pages 75-100.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:58:y:1992:i:2:p:335-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.