Journal of Comparative Economics
March 1998, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 201-203 Yegor Gaidar and Karl Otto Pohl, Russian Reform/International Money
by Dallago, Bruno
- 204-206 Dali Yang, Calamity and Reform in China
by Wen, Guanzhong James
December 1997, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 297-321 On Reform Intensity under Uncertainty
by Johnson, Simon & Kouvelis, Panos & Sinha, Vikas
- 322-344 Controlling Corruption in Hierarchies
by Bag, Parimal Kanti
- 345-365 Mobile Capital, Local Externalities, and Industrialization
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 366-384 Learning from Transition Economies: Assessing Labor Market Policies across Central and Eastern Europe
by Boeri, Tito
- 385-402 Labor Market Segmentation and the Implications for Public Sector Retrenchment Programs
by Mills, Bradford F. & Sahn, David E.
- 403-421 Labor Market Reform and the Changing Structure of Wage Determination in China's State Sector during the 1980s
by Meng, Xin & Kidd, Michael P.
- 422-440 Growth and Transition: Why Has China's Performance Been So Different?
by Pomfret, Richard
- 441-447 A Note on Polish Bank Consolidation
by Konopielko, Lukasz
- 448-449 Zoltan Barany and Ivan Volgyes, (Eds.), The Legacies of Communism in Eastern Europe
by Lampe, John R.
- 450-453 Claudia M. Buch, Creating Efficient Banking Systems: Theory and Evidence from Eastern Europe
by Orlowski, Lucjan T.
- 454-455 Nicholas V. Gianaris, Geopolitical and Economic Changes in the Balkan Countries
by Bookman, Milica Zarkovic
- 456-457 Mark Harrison, Accounting for War: Soviet Production, Employment and the Defense Burden, 1940-1945
by Bergson, Abram
- 458-460 Harold James, International Monetary Cooperation since Bretton Woods
by Gallarotti, Giulio M.
- 461-464 Robert Z. Lawrence, Single World, Divided Nations? International Trade and OECD Labor Markets
by Galbraith, James K.
- 465-467 Milton Mueller and Zixiang Tan, China in the Information Age: Telecommunications and the Dilemmas of Reform
by Imai, Hiroyuki
- 468-472 David M. G. Newbery, (Ed.), Tax and Benefit Reform in Central and Eastern Europe
by Sjoquist, David L.
- 473-476 Thomas Palley, Post Keynesian Economics: Debt, Distribution and the Macroeconomy
by Moore, Basil J.
- 477-480 Raphael Shen, Ukraine's Economic Reform: Obstacles, Errors, Lessons
by Kushnirsky, Fyodor I.
- 481-483 Ann Louise Strong, Thomas A. Reiner, Janusz Szyrmer, and A. L. Strong et al., Transitions in Land and Housing: Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, and Poland
by Angresano, James
October 1997, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 158-179 Privatization Incidence, Ownership Forms, and Firm Performance: Evidence from Slovenia
by Smith, Stephen C. & Cin, Beom-Cheol & Vodopivec, Milan
- 180-195 Economic Fluctuation, Macro Control, and Monetary Policy in the Transitional Chinese Economy
by Yu, Qiao
- 196-219 Changes in Economic Regime and Productivity Growth: A Study of Indian Public Sector Banks
by Bhattacharyya, Anjana & Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 220-236 The Coast-Noncoast Income Gap, Productivity, and Regional Economic Policy in China
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Chen, Jian
- 237-255 Piece-Rate Payment Schemes and the Employment of Women: The Case of Hong Kong
by Heywood, John S. & Wei, Xiangdong
- 256-280 Agriculture and the Transition to the Market in Asia
by Green, David J. & Vokes, Richard W. A.
- 281-284 Book Reviews
by van Brabant, Jozef M.
- 285-287 Book Reviews
by Adelstein, Richard
- 288-292 Book Reviews
by Andreff, Wladimir
- 293-296 Susan L. Woodward, The Political Economy of Yugoslavia, 19451990., Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1995. i-xiv / 443 pp., index, $55.00
by Chilosi, Alberto
August 1997, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-2 What Is a Symposium?
by Bonin, John P.
- 3-4 Introduction to Case Studies and Analysis of Bank Privatizations in Central Europe and Russia
by Svejnar, Jan
- 5-30 Transactional Structures of Bank Privatizations in Central Europe and Russia
by Meyendorff, Anna & Snyder, Edward A.
- 31-61 Bank Privatization in Poland: The Case of Bank Slaski
by Abarbanell, Jeffery S. & Bonin, John P.
- 62-96 Bank Privatization in Post-Communist Russia: The Case of Zhilsotsbank
by Abarbanell, Jeffery S. & Meyendorff, Anna
- 97-128 Privatization and Performance of the Czech Republic's Komercni Banka
by Snyder, Edward A. & Kormendi, Roger C.
June 1997, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 241-264 Will East Germany Become a New Mezzogiorno?
by Boltho, Andrea & Carlin, Wendy & Scaramozzino, Pasquale
- 265-280 Enterprise Productivity and Efficiency: When Is Up Really Down?
by Bai, Chong-en & Li, David D. & Wang, Yijiang
- 281-296 Profit Sharing, Bonus Payment, and Productivity: A Case Study of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises
by Yao, Shujie
- 297-312 Direct Foreign Investment and Welfare in the Transforming Economies: The Case of Central Asia
by Devereux, John & Roberts, Bryan
- 313-334 Privatization and Price Liberalization: Comparative Analysis
by Fridman, Alla
- 335-356 A Cross-Country Comparison of Okun's Coefficient
by Moosa, Imad A.
- 373-375 Gerald Segal and Richard H. Yang (Eds.),Chinese Economic Reform: The Impact on Security.New York: Routledge for the International Institute for Strategic Studies and the Chinese Council for Advanced Policy Studies, 1996. 215 pp., $65.00;
by Simon, Sheldon W.
April 1997, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 121-139 Economic Growth under a Self-Interested Central Planner and Transition to a Market Economy
by Roberts, Bryan W. & Rodriguez, Alvaro
- 140-160 Bank Loans, Self-Financing, and Grants in Chinese SOEs: Optimal Policy under Incomplete Information
by Lee, Young
- 161-180 The Efficiency of Administrative Governance: The Experience of the Pre-reform British National Health Service
by Milne, Robin G. & Torsney, Ben
- 181-201 Productivity and Organization in China's Rural Industries: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis
by Dong, Xiao-yuan & Putterman, Louis
- 202-209 Total Factor Productivity of Grain Production in the Former Soviet Union
by Zhang, Bin
- 212-219 John W. England (Ed.),Evolutionary Concepts in Contemporary Economics.Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press, 1994. xiii + 255 pp
by Ames, Edward
February 1997, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-24 Ruble Overhang and Ruble Shortage: Were They the Same Thing?
by Conway, Patrick
- 25-43 Optimal Voucher Privatization Fund Bids When Bidding Affects Firm Performance
by Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel
- 44-64 On the Role of Banks in Enterprise Restructuring: The Polish Example
by van Wijnbergen, Sweder
- 65-78 How Successful Were China's State Sector Reforms?
by Huang, Yiping & Duncan, Ron
- 79-89 Access to Bank Loans in a Transition Economy: The Case of Hungary
by Hersch, Philip & Kemme, David & Netter, Jeffry
- 95-97 FC, CG, SF,NS,The Future of Central Banking: The Tercentenary Symposium of the Bank of England.New York: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1995. xiv + 362 pp., $49.95
by Kane, Edward J.
December 1996, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 237-255 The Efficiency Impact of the Chinese Industrial Reforms in the 1980's
by Liu, Zinan & Liu, Guy Shaojia
- 256-277 Market Reform, Division of Labor, and Increasing Advantage of Small-Scale Enterprises: The Case of the Machine Tool Industry in China
by Murakami, Naoki & Liu, Deqiang & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 278-291 Culture and Economic Performance: Policy as an Intervening Variable
by Gray, H. Peter
- 292-318 Interest Rate Policy and Incentives of State-Owned Enterprises in the Transitional China
by Zou, Liang & Sun, Laixiang
October 1996, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 121-145 Growth, Nontradables, and Price Convergence in the Baltics
by Richards, Anthony J. & Tersman, Gunnar H. R.
- 146-180 Chinese Industrial Productivity: Trends, Measurement Issues, and Recent Developments
by Jefferson, Gary H. & Rawski, Thomas G. & Zheng, Yuxin
- 181-191 Is Japan's Retail Sector Truly Distinctive?
by Flath, David & Nariu, Tatsuhiko
- 192-208 Estimating Economic Effects of Political Movements in China
by Kwan, Yum K. & Chow, Gregory C.
- 209-216 The Static Surplus Efficiency of the LMF, CMF, and Hybrid Firms
by Doucouliagos, Chris
- 220-222 LG, Ed.,Competition among Institutions.New York: St. Martin's Press, 1995
by Brown, J. David
- 223-225 HM,Social Democracy and Rational Choice. The Scandinavian Experience and Beyond.London/New York: Routledge, 1994
by Aage, Hans
- 226-229 RP,The Economies of Central Asia.Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1995
by Campbell, Robert W.
- 230-232 J. L. P,Unemployment in Capitalist, Communist, and Post-Communist Economies.New York: St. Martin's Press, 1995
by Chilosi, Alberto
- 233-234 BWS,Taiwan's Capital Market Reform: The Financial and Legal Issues.Oxford: Clarendon Press; New York: Oxford University Press, 1994
by Prybyla, Jan
- 235-236 EW,Top Heavy: A Study of the Increasing Inequality of Wealth in America.New York: Twentieth Century Fund, 1995
by Slottje, Daniel
August 1996, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-19 A Theory of Ambiguous Property Rights in Transition Economies: The Case of the Chinese Non-State Sector
by Li, David D.
- 20-37 Pursuit of Relative Utility and Division of Labor
by Wang, Jianguo & Yang, Xiaokai
- 38-51 A Macroeconomic Model of a Labor-Managed Economy: A New Keynesian Approach
by Cheung, Kee-Nam
- 52-72 Polish Bank Consolidation and Foreign Competition: Creating a Market-Oriented Banking Sector
by Bonin, John P. & Leven, Bozena
- 73-91 Strategic Investment: The Labor-Managed Firm and the Profit-Maximizing Firm
by Futagami, Koichi & Okamura, Makoto
- 92-102 Russia and Eastern Europe: Is Transition Over?
by Lavigne, Marie
- 103-107 MI. Band FC,The Making of Economic Reform in Eastern Europe, Conversation with Leading Reformers in Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic
by Adam, Jan
- 108-109 MJand WB, Eds.,Marketization, Restructuring, and Competition in Transition Industries of Central and Eastern Europe
by Wagener, Hans-Jurgen
- 110-115 LL. Pand RM. S, Eds.,Economic Growth and the Structure of Long-Term Development
by Reffett, Kevin
- 116-118 AS, OS, and MI. B, Eds.,Rebuilding Capitalism: Alternative Roads after Socialism and Dirigisme
by Krueger, Anne O.
- 119-120 JW, RM, and MY, Eds.,China's Rural Entrepreneurs
by Mo, Pak Hung
June 1996, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 219-241 Government Interventions, Market Imperfections, and Technical Inefficiency in a Mixed Economy: A Case Study of Indian Agriculture
by Bhattacharyya, Anjana & Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 242-266 Incentive to Work versus Disincentive to Invest: The Case of China's Rural Reform, 1979-1984
by Choe, Chongwoo
- 267-276 The Two Kornai Effects
by Prell, Mark A.
- 277-294 A Macrotheoretic Model of the Chinese Economy
by Bennett, John & Dixon, Huw David
- 295-310 Production Structure, Technical Change, and Productivity Growth in Albanian Agriculture
by Hatziprokopiou, Michalis & Karagiannis, Giannis & Velentzas, Kostas
April 1996, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 99-118 Corruption and Supervision Costs in Hierarchies
by Bac, Mehmet
- 119-140 Cash Shortage in the Former Soviet Union
by Hardy, Daniel C. & Lahiri, Ashok K.
- 141-164 Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth in China
by Chen, Jian & Fleisher, Belton M.
- 165-178 Which Allocation System Is More Effective in Getting a Commodity to Those Who Need It Most?
by Prell, Mark A.
- 179-188 Comparative Analysis of Foreign and Domestic Bank Operations in Hungary
by Sabi, Manijeh
- 189-191 Book Reviews
by Goldman, Marshall I.
- 192-194 Book Reviews
by Schnitzer, Monika
- 195-197 Book Reviews
by Samuels, Warren J.
- 198-199 Book Reviews
by Elvander, Nils
- 200-204 Book Reviews
by Prybyla, Jan
- 205-206 Book Reviews
by Chapman, Janet G.
- 207-209 Book Reviews
by Navarro, Peter
- 210-212 Book Reviews
by Boyd, Michael L.
- 213-215 Book Reviews
by Hsu, Robert C.
- 216-217 Book Reviews
by Jefferson, Gary H.
February 1996, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-22 Efficiency and Ownership in Slovene Dairying: A Comparison of Econometric and Programming Techniques
by Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin & Turk, Jernej
- 23-42 The Transition to Free Markets: Where to Begin Privatization
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Scheinkman, Jose A.
- 43-62 Partial Rationing and Chinese Urban Household Food Demand Analysis
by Gao, X. M. & Wailes, Eric J. & Cramer, Gail L.
- 63-76 The Natural Rate of Unemployment in Korea: Estimation and Implications
by Hahn, Jinsoo
- 77-80 Book Reviews
by Biessen, Guido
- 81-83 Book Reviews
by Feltenstein, Andrew
- 84-85 Book Reviews
by Sandberg, Lars G.
- 86-86 Book Reviews
by Lavigne, Marie
- 87-90 Book Reviews
by Sjoquist, David L.
- 91-92 Book Reviews
by Houseman, Susan N.
- 93-94 Book Reviews
by Ellman, Michael
- 95-98 Book Reviews
by Keller, Katarina
December 1995, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 267-288 Policy Reforms, Currency Auctions, and Production Choices in Transition Economies
by Goldberg, Linda S. & Karimov, Il'dar
- 289-307 On the Sale of Production Rights and Firm Organization
by Ireland, Norman J. & Stewart, Geoff
- 308-325 Technical Change in Chinese State Industry: A New Approach
by Wan, Guang H.
- 326-335 The Kornai Effect and Soft Budget Constraints
by Pun, Wing-chung
- 336-352 The Demise of Soviet Industry: A Regional Perspective
by Escoe, Gisela Meyer
- 353-374 Wage Determination and Occupational Attainment in the Rural Industrial Sector of China
by Gregory, R. G. & Meng, Xin
- 375-389 Neoclassical Norms and the Valuation of National Product in the Soviet Union and Its Postcommunist Successor States
by Rosefielde, Steven & Pfouts, Ralph W.
- 390-393 Neoclassical Norms and the Valuation of National Product in the Soviet Union: Comment
by Bergson, Abram
October 1995, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 131-153 Shocks and Adjustment by Firms in Transition: A Comparative Study
by E, S & G, A & S, I
- 154-186 The Shut-Down Option and Profit Sharing
by M, M & R, G
- 187-206 China's Regional Grain Self-Sufficiency Policy and Its Effect on Land Productivity
by Yl, J & Jw, G
- 207-229 Productivity Growth, Technological Progress, and Technical Efficiency Change in China: A Three-Sector Analysis1
by W, Y
- 230-239 Integrating National Economies: A Review Essay, Part 1
by P, F L.
August 1995, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-28 Designing and Optimal Privatisation Plan for Restructuring Firms and Institutes in Transition
by Katz B. G. & Owen J.
- 29-53 Organizational Form and Efficiency: Evidence from Indian Sugar Manufacturing
by Ferrantino Michael J. & Ferrier Gary D. & Linvill Carl B.
- 54-81 Shadow Factor Price Convergence and the Response of Chinese State-Owned Construction Enterprises to Reform
by Parker Elliott
- 82-111 Equal Entitlement versus Tenure Security under a Regime of Collective Property Rights: Peasants' Preference for Institutions in Post-reform Chinese Agriculture
by Kung James, Kaising
June 1995, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 265-301 Bankruptcy as a Control Device in Economies in Transition
by Legros Patrick & Mitchell Janet
- 302-315 A General Model of the Soviet Consumer
by Acharya Arnab & Spagat Michael
- 316-346 The IMF-Supported Programs of Poland and Russia, 1990-1994: Principles, Errors, and Results
by Gomulka Stanislaw
- 347-367 The Applicability of Standard Reform Packages to Eastern Europe
by Winiecki Jan
April 1995, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 139-170 The Eastern German Labor Market in Transition: Gross Flow Estimates from Panel Data
by Bellmann Lutz & Estrin Saul & Lehmann Hartmut & Wadsworth Jonathan
- 171-189 A New Theory of Industrialization
by Shi Heling & Yang Xiaokai
- 190-210 The Evolution of Complexity in Primitive Exchange: Empirical Tests
by Stodder James
- 211-234 Hungary and the IMF: The Experience of a Cordial Discord
by Csaba Laszlo
- 235-264 IMF and IBRD Policies in the Former Czechoslovakia
by Drabek Zdenek
February 1995, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-31 The Evolution of Complexity in Primitive Exchange: Theory
by Stodder James
- 32-48 Quasi-Fiscal Deficit and Money Demand in Yugoslavia's High Inflation: Some Econometric Evidence
by Petrovic Pavle
- 49-56 The Role of International Financial Institutions in Central and Eastern Europe
by Brada Josef C. & Schonfeld Roland & Slay Ben
- 57-94 What's Right and Wrong with World Bank Involvement in Eastern Europe
by Wallich Christine I.
- 95-115 The Experience with IMF-Supported Reform Programs in Central and Eastern Europe
by Rodlauer Markus
- 116-138 The Role of International Financial Institutions in the Transition Process
by Zecchini Salvatore
December 1994, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 335-361 Bank Reform and Behavior in Central Europe
by Dittus Peter
- 362-391 Rural Industrialization and Increasing Inequality: Emerging Patterns in China's Reforming Economy
by Rozelle Scott
- 392-409 Firms' Objectives in Transition Economies
by Katsoulacos Yannis
- 410-433 Technical and Allocative Efficiency among Socialist Enterprises: The Case of the Garment Industry in China
by Murakami Naoki & Liu Deqiang & Otsuka Keijiro
- 434-452 The Nature of the Township-Village Enterprise
by Chang Chun & Wang Yijiang
October 1994, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 171-187 Wage Controls and Employment in Economies in Transition
by Lane Timothy D.
- 188-216 China's Endogenous Investment Cycle
by Imai Hiroyuki
- 217-236 The Uncertainty of Economic Success When Economic Regimes Are Uncertain: A Study of Transition Periods
by Feltenstein Andrew
- 237-259 Shortage Intensity, Priority Penetration, and Resource Allocation in Socialist Industry: A Translog Shadow Cost Model
by Reiman Mark A.
- 260-271 Private Sector Development in Economies in Transition
by Husain Aasim M.
- 303-306 New East Asian Economic Development: Interacting Capitalism and Socialism, Keun Lee, Sharpe, Armonk, NY, and London, England, 1993, xii + 268 pp., $60.00 cloth, $22.50 paper
by Prybyla Jan
- 326-330 China's Transition from Socialism: Statist Legacies and Market Reforms, 1980-1990, Dorothy J. Solinger, East Gate, Armonk/New York/London, 1993, vii + 292 pp., $49.95 cloth, $19.95 paper
by Prybyla Jan
August 1994, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-21 Transformation, Depression, and Economics: Some Lessons
by Ellman M.
- 22-38 Lessons of the First Four Years of Systemic Change in Eastern Europe
by Aslund Anders
- 39-63 Transformational Recession: The Main Causes
by Kornai Janos
- 64-87 The Market Met Its Match: Lessons for the Future from the Transition's Initial Years
by Taylor Lance
- 88-116 The Inefficiency of Laissez-Faire in Russia: Hysteresis Effects and the Need for Policy-Led Transformation
by Yavlinsky Grigory & Braguinsky Serguey
June 1994, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 271-275 Experiences in the Transition to a Market Economy
by Sachs Jeffrey D. & Woo Wing Thye
- 276-308 The Art of Reforming Centrally Planned Economies: Comparing China, Poland, and Russia
by Woo Wing Thye
- 309-313 The Characteristics of Chinese and Russian Economic Reform
by Li Jingjie
- 314-328 Agricultural Efficiency Gains in Centrally Planned Economies
by Carter Colin A. & Zhang Bin
- 329-356 Grassroots Macroeconomic Reform in Mongolia
by Boone Peter
- 357-375 Macroeconomic Management and the Transition to the Market in Vietnam
by Dollar David
- 376-409 Does Macroeconomic Reform Cause Structural Adjustment? Lessons from Poland
by Berg Andrew
- 410-437 How Successful Has Chinese Enterprise Reform Been? Pitfalls in Opposite Biases and Focus
by Woo Wing Thye & Hai Wen & Jin Yibiao & Fan Gang
- 438-469 Financial Growth and Macroeconomic Stability in China, 1978-1992: Implications for Russia and Other Transitional Economies
by McKinnon Ronald I.
- 470-490 What Is Distinctive about China's Economic Transition? State Enterprise Reform and Overall System Transformation
by Naughton Barry
April 1994, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 121-145 Chinese Township-Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperatives
by Weitzman Martin L. & Xu Chenggang
- 146-174 Inflation in the Czech and Slovak Republics, 1985-1991
by Drabek Zdenek & Janacek Kamil & Tuma Zdenek
- 175-197 Cash Social Transfers, Direct Taxes, and Income Distribution in Late Socialism
by Milanovic Branko
- 198-201 Do Multiplant Labor-Managed Monopolies Exist?
by Kahana Nava
- 214-216 Comrades Go Private: Strategies for Eastern European Privatization, Michael P. Claudon and Tamar L. Gutner, Eds., New York Univ. Press, New York & London 1992, 179 pp., charts, $40.00
by Slay Ben
February 1994, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-24 The Terms-of-Trade Effects of Moving to World Prices on Countries of the Former Soviet Union
by Tarr David G.
- 25-45 Quantifying Chinese Village Leaders' Multiple Objectives
by Rozelle Scott & Boisvert Richard N.
- 46-63 A Dynamic Macroeconomic Model of the Labor-Managed Economy
by Georges Christophre
- 66-68 Technology Transfer in International Business, Tamir Agmon and Mary Ann Von Glinow, Eds., Oxford Univ. Press, New York 1991, xii + 274 pp., $34.95
by Gray H. Peter
- 104-107 What Is to Be Done? Proposals for the Soviet Transition to the Market, Merton J. Peck and Thomas J. Richardson, Eds., Yale Univ. Press, New Haven 1991, xviii + 211 pp., $12.00
by Katz Barbara G.
December 1993, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 711-714 In Memoriam: Ed A. Hewett (1942-1993)
by Brada Josef C.
- 715-736 Privatization: Choosing the Optimal Time Path
by Katz Barbara G. & Owen Joel
- 737-767 Speed of Convergence and Stopping Rules in an Iterative Planning Procedure for Nonconvex Economies
by Conley John P.
- 768-785 The Effects of the Defense Sector on the Productivity of Civilian Industry in the United States and the USSR
by Nourzad Farrokh & Toumanoff Peter G.
September 1993, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 561-580 Planning, Plan-Influencing, and Market Fine-Tuning: Implications for Economies in Transition
by Zhou Huizhong
- 581-599 Incentive Contracts for Public Firms
by De Fraja Giovanni
- 600-627 Decomposition of China's Regional Inequalities
by Tsui Kai-yuen
- 628-645 Collective Bargaining Versus Workers' Ownership
by Moene Karl Ove & Wallerstein Michael
- 646-662 Priorities in Central Planning
by Krueger Gary
- 663-686 Incentives and Monitoring in Cooperatives with Labor-Proportionate Sharing Schemes
by Bonin John P. & Putterman Louis
- 687-700 Wage Determination in Labor-Managed Firms under Market-Oriented Reforms: Estimates of Static and Dynamic Models
by Estrin Saul & Svejnar Jan
- 701-709 Further Evidence on Money, Output, and Prices in China
by Hafer R. W. & Kutan A. M.
June 1993, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 201-206 The Structure and Behavior of Economic Organizations: Theoretical and Empirical Perspectives
by Ben-Ner Avner & Brada Josef C. & Neuberger Egon
- 207-242 Basic Issues in Organizations: A Comparative Perspective
by Ben-Ner Avner & Montias John Michael & Neuberger Egon
- 243-263 Ownership and the Nature of the Firm
by Putterman Louis
- 264-287 Privatization and Management Incentives in the Transition Period in Eastern Europe
by Schmidt Klaus M. & Schnitzer Monika
- 288-308 The Objectives of Worker Cooperatives
by Craig Ben & Pencavel John