Juries and the political economy of legal origin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1193-1229.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Legal Origins," NBER Working Papers 8272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Shleifer, Andrei, 2002. "Legal Origins," Scholarly Articles 29408124, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Legal Origins," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1920, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Juan C. Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2004.
"The Regulation of Labor,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 1339-1382.
- Juan Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio López-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "The Regulation of Labor," Working Paper 19483, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Botero, J. C. & Djankov, S. & Porta, R. L. & Lopez-de-Silanes, F. & Shleifer, Andrei, 2004. "The Regulation of Labor," Scholarly Articles 27867241, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Juan Botero, 2003. "The Regulation of Labor," NBER Working Papers 9756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahan, Marcel & Kamar, Ehud, 2002. "The Myth of State Competition in Corporate Law," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt3xq7p9xw, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Mahoney, Paul G, 2001. "The Common Law and Economic Growth: Hayek Might Be Right," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 503-525, Part I Ju.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Marchand, 2012.
"Legal Origin, Colonial Origins and Deforestation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1653-1670.
- Sébastien MARCHAND, 2011. "Legal origin, colonial origin and deforestation," Working Papers 201120, CERDI.
- Sébastien Marchand, 2012. "Legal Origin, Colonial Origins and Deforestation," Post-Print halshs-00912806, HAL.
- Sébastien Marchand, 2011. "Legal origin, colonial origin and deforestation," Working Papers halshs-00607812, HAL.
- Sébastien Marchand, 2012. "Legal Origin, Colonial Origins and Deforestation," Post-Print halshs-00912801, HAL.
- Mark J. Roe & Jordan I. Siegel, 2009. "Finance and Politics: A Review Essay Based on Kenneth Dam's Analysis of Legal Traditions in The Law-Growth Nexus," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 781-800, September.
- Hefeker, Carsten & Neugart, Michael, 2010.
"Labor market regulation and the legal system,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 218-225, September.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2007. "Labor Market Regulation and the Legal System," CESifo Working Paper Series 2041, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2009. "Labor Market Regulation and the Legal System," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200915, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2017.
"On The (Political) Origin Of ‘Corporate Governance’ Species,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 393-409, April.
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2016. "On the (Political) Origin of "Corporate Governance" Species," IdEP Economic Papers 1604, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Guerriero, C., 2009. "Democracy, Judicial Attitudes and Heterogeneity: The Civil Versus Common Law Tradition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0917, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Roe Mark J., 2012. "Capital Markets and Financial Politics: Preferences and Institutions," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-40, November.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Joel Sandonis, 2014. "Manufacturers Mergers and Product Variety in Vertically Related Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 4932, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giofré, Maela, 2013. "Investor protection rights and foreign investment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 506-526.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:1511-1537 is not listed on IDEAS
- James B. Ang & Per G. Fredriksson, 2017.
"Statehood Experience, Legal Traditions, And Climate Change Policies,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(3), pages 1511-1537, July.
- James B. ANG & Per G. Fredriksson, 2016. "Statehood Experience, Legal Traditions and Climate Change Policies," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1610, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:294-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .