The Myth of State Competition in Corporate Law
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||22 Apr 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Boalt Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720|
Fax: (510) 642-3767
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/blewp/
More information through EDIRC
- Fernando Gómez Pomar & Isabel Sáez Lacave, 2006. "Competition, Inefficiencies, and Dominance in Corporate Law. Comment," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 162(1), pages 161-167, March.
- Drahozal, Christopher R., 2004. "Regulatory competition and the location of international arbitration proceedings," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 371-384, September.
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2008.
"Contractual corporate governance,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 166-182, June.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2008. "Contractual Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2008-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2008. "Contractual Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2008-015, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Roe, Mark J., 2007. "Juries and the political economy of legal origin," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 294-308, June.
- Becht, Marco & Mayer, Colin & Wagner, Hannes F., 2008. "Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 241-256, June.
- Marco Becht & Colin Mayer & Hannes F. Wagner, 2008. "Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Marco Becht & Colin Mayer & Hannes F. Wagner, 2008. "Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13306, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Colin Mayer, 2005. "Race to the top or bottom? Corporate governance, freedom of reincorporation and competition in law," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 349-378, October.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Colin Mayer, 2005. "Race to the top or bottom? Corporate governance, freedom of reincorporation and competition in law," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Fluck, Zsuzsanna & Mayer, Colin, 2005. "Race to the Top or Bottom? Corporate Governance, Freedom of Reincorporation and Competition in Law," CEPR Discussion Papers 5133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roe Mark J., 2012. "Capital Markets and Financial Politics: Preferences and Institutions," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-40, November.
- Nuno Garoupa & Anthony Ogus, 2006. "A Strategic Interpretation of Legal Transplants," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 339-363, 06.
- Garoupa, Nuno & Ogus, Anthony, 2003. "A Strategic Interpretation of Legal Transplants," CEPR Discussion Papers 4123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Humphery-Jenner, M., 2011. "Anti-takeover Provisions as a Source of Innovation and Value Creation," Discussion Paper 2011-045, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fernando Gomez & Juan Ganuza, 2012. "How to build European private law: an economic analysis of the lawmaking and harmonization dimensions in European private law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 481-503, June.
- Becht, Marco & Mayer, Colin & Wagner, Hannes, 2006. "Where Do Firms Incorporate?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Stringham & Todd Zywicki, 2011. "Rivalry and superior dispatch: an analysis of competing courts in medieval and early modern England," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 497-524, June.
- Jackson, Gregory, 2010. "Understanding corporate governance in the United States: An historical and theoretical reassessment," Arbeitspapiere 223, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- O’Connor, Erin O’Hara & Rutledge, Peter B., 2014. "Arbitration, the law market, and the law of lawyering," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(S), pages 87-106.
- Roberta Romano, 2005. "Is Regulatory Competition a Problem or Irrelevant for Corporate Governance?," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2601, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2006.
- Jayme S. Lemke, 2016. "Interjurisdictional competition and the Married Women’s Property Acts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(3), pages 291-313, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:oplwec:qt3xq7p9xw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed