Is Regulatory Competition a Problem or Irrelevant for Corporate Governance?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aei:rpbook:24120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carney, William J, 1997. "The Political Economy of Competition for Corporate Charters," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 303-329, January.
- Sanjai Bhagat & Roberta Romano & Yale Working, 2005. "Empirical Studies of Corporate Law," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2520, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2005.
- Roberta Romano, 2004. "The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Making of Quack Corporate Governance," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2653, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2005.
- Romano, Roberta, 1985. "Law as a Product: Some Pieces of the Incorporation Puzzle," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 225-283, Fall.
- Kahan, Marcel & Kamar, Ehud, 2002. "The Myth of State Competition in Corporate Law," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt3xq7p9xw, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye & Cohen, Alma, 2003. "Firms' Decisions Where to Incorporate," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 383-425, October.
More about this item
Keywordsregulatory competition; corporate law; corporate governance; Sarbanes-Oxley Act;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:amz2601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .