Mark J. Roe
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics, and Business Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Harvard School of Law
RePEc:edi:olharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Mark J. Roe & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2015. "Corporate Governance and Its Political Economy," IdEP Economic Papers 1503, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Mark J Roe, 2013. "Derivatives Markets in Bankruptcy," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 55(3), pages 519-534, September.
- Mark J. Roe, 2012. "Les marchés de produits dérivés et la loi américaine sur les faillites," Revue d'économie financière, Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(1), pages 231-250.
- Roe Mark J., 2012. "Capital Markets and Financial Politics: Preferences and Institutions," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-40, November.
- Roe, Mark J. & Siegel, Jordan I., 2011. "Political instability: Effects on financial development, roots in the severity of economic inequality," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 279-309, September.
- Mark J. Roe & Jordan I. Siegel, 2009. "Finance and Politics: A Review Essay Based on Kenneth Dam's Analysis of Legal Traditions in The Law-Growth Nexus," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 781-800, September.
- Jackson, Howell E. & Roe, Mark J., 2009. "Public and private enforcement of securities laws: Resource-based evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 207-238, August.
- Roe, Mark J., 2007. "Juries and the political economy of legal origin," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 294-308, June.
- Mark J. Roe, 2005. "Regulatory Competition in Making Corporate Law in the United States—and its Limits," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 232-242, Summer.
- Mark Roe, 2002. "Les rentes et leurs conséquences en matière de gouvernance des entreprises," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(1), pages 167-215, March.
- Roe, Mark J, 2002. "Corporate Law's Limits," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 233-271, June.
- Mark J. Roe, 2001. "Les conditions politiques au développement de la firme managériale," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 4(1), pages 123-182, March.
- Mark J. Roe, 1997. "The Political Roots Of American Corporate Finance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(4), pages 8-22.
- Mark J. Roe, 1995. "The Modern Corporation And Private Pensions: Strong Managers, Weak Owners," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 8(2), pages 111-119.
- Roe, Mark J., 1994. "German "populism" and the large public corporation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 187-202, June.
- Mark J. Roe, 1993. "Mutual Funds In The Boardroom," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 5(4), pages 56-61.
- Roe, Mark J., 1990. "Political and legal restraints on ownership and control of public companies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 7-41, September.
- Roe, Mark J., 2006.
"Political Determinants of Corporate Governance: Political Context, Corporate Impact,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199205301.
- Roe, Mark J., 2002. "Political Determinants of Corporate Governance: Political Context, Corporate Impact," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240746.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mark J. Roe should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.