Political uncertainty's effect on judicial recruitment and retention: Japan in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 2004. "Book Reviews," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(1).
- Nakazato, Minoru & Ramseyer, J. Mark & Rasmusen, Eric, 2006.
"The Industrial Organization of the Japanese Bar: Levels and Determinants of Attorney Income,"
1444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minoru Nakazato & Mark Ramseyer & Eric Rasmusen, 2008. "The Industrial Organization of the Japanese Bar: Levels and Determinants of Attorney Income," Working Papers 2008-18, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Pablo T. Spiller & Rafael Gely, 1992.
"Congressional Control or Judicial Independence: The Determinants of U.S. Supreme Court Labor-Relations Decisions, 1949-1988,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(4), pages 463-492, Winter.
- Pablo T. Spiller & Rafael Gely, 1990. "Congressional Control or Judicial Independence: The Determinants of U.S. Supreme Court Labor Relations Decisions, 1949-1988," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 64, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Louisa Ha, 2004. "Book Review," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 75-77.
- N/A, 2004. "Book Reviews," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 18(1), pages 224-238, March.
- Gely, Rafael & Spiller, Pablo T, 1990. "A Rational Choice Theory of Supreme Court Statutory Decisions with Applications to the State Farm and Grove City Cases," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 263-300, Fall.
- Anonymous, 2004. "Book Reviews," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(2).
- Manski, Charles F & Lerman, Steven R, 1977. "The Estimation of Choice Probabilities from Choice Based Samples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1977-1988, November.
- Louisa Ha, 2004. "Book Review," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 237-239.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:329-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.